Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I don't care so much about her being black only care when I saw teen titans animation and read the comics she was stronger than in the live-action there is a lot constrict those two so much it's true that some of the costumes could be good but not how they crate it also the costume that they use I wouldn't use it because it doesn't respect the lore

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
Last edited:

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
Also reading the Marv Wolfman Titans comics. When has starfire not had a stripper costume?
i dont know if you noticed but she looks like a person youd see on the street whats the point of adapting a comic book if your just gonna ignore the wacky parts about it. in the show they always wearing casual clothes even in missions the show is just bad and they wrote todd like a schmuck hes from fucking gotham hes seen shit why did they write him like some shit character, and when starfire talks about temeria theres no wacky animals or phrases its like shes talking about another city for all the difference it makes, its just a bad show it didnt try the first two seasons, also why is grayson such a dick? hes batmans moral compass wtf is up with that, ill have more to say when i get to season 3, but theres alot that just doesnt make sense even by the shows standards

Reactions: Ssato243

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
I get this is a huge fetish for a lot of people.

But god I hope they don't add it. Unless they finish everything, then do pregnancy last and as an option to turn off.

Or let Tara be the only one who gets pregnant I don't like her anyway.
I'm assuming if he does add pregnancy to the game that you would be able to choose who does or doesn't get pregnant so it shouldn't matter if everyone could potentially get pregnant.

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
Guys i finaly got Mercy striping scene and the alley sex!
But now im stuck with the summoning in Talas lab, i keep doing the heist succesfuly and Tala repeatedly tells me that i need more shit... how many more heists needs to be done? am i missing something again?
if you heists result is "relic 1-3" then you visit tala,the story will progress. another heists result "misc",you need keep plan next heists.

happyjunker

Jun 6, 2018
Personality, attitude is some of the most important stuff and that won't change
Have you watched the show? She's the closest to the comics she's ever been.

The Starfire on Teen Titans cartoon was a dumbed down version. She was a ditzy alien, not a fierce warrior princess.

Granted a children's show didn't want to say how her sister sold her into slavery.

Reactions: monstersobrat

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Have you watched the show? She's the closest to the comics she's ever been.

The Starfire on Teen Titans cartoon was a dumbed down version. She was a ditzy alien, not a fierce warrior princess.

Granted a children's show didn't want to say how her sister sold her into slavery.
I watched season 1 of titans and I've read the new titans run etc. 2003 show I think it was implied at least with Season 5 etc.

Reactions: vireker

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Also reading the Marv Wolfman Titans comics. When has starfire not had a stripper costume?
This is so disingenuous. You know when I say stripper I don't mean just a "revealing costume", all superhero women have revealing costumes. What I mean is the live action (season 1 garb) looks ghetto as fuck. It's dumb.

It looks more like "I take clients" rather than "I do hero shit".

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
damm how could they still fuck up it is beyond me dick Greyson in the titans show was a diclk and a jerk that's what thought too but I still watched it now I know they fucked season 2 and 3 so much watched all season 2 episodes still they fucked everything up

Reactions: artorgias

happyjunker

Jun 6, 2018
This is so disingenuous. You know when I say stripper I don't mean just a "revealing costume", all superhero women have revealing costumes. What I mean is the live action (season 1 garb) looks ghetto as fuck. It's dumb.

It looks more like "I take clients" rather than "I do hero shit".
You're right, hookers usually wear more clothes.

d6bmf7j-10c92b66-0512-45d8-ad13-3d73ad4dda3a.jpg

It's not her fault though. She literally comes from space hooker planet.

Tamaraneans.jpg

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
to be fair in lore Tamaraneans are very open sexually they don't have most of the taboos humans have especially nudity, starfire states this several times most recently in the comic with her and Animal Man and Red Hood and the Outlaws so their planet while skimpy is perfectly normal, they just made it more conservative as the character became more mainstream but yeah up until the cartoon show she wore skimpy costumes most of the time.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
to be fair in lore Tamaraneans are very open sexually they don't have most of the taboos humans have especially nudity, starfire states this several times most recently in the comic with her and Animal Man and Red Hood and the Outlaws so their planet while skimpy is perfectly normal, they just made it more conservative as the character became more mainstream but yeah up until the cartoon show she wore skimpy costumes most of the time.
also i remember that she said in the animation a lot

Grillo

Jul 17, 2018
You're right, hookers usually wear more clothes.

View attachment 1386695

It's not her fault though. She literally comes from space hooker planet.

View attachment 1386701
In the big picture she´s literaling doing a bikini pictorial for a magazine since in Earth she got a job as a literal supermodel. In Tamaran all of males and females are super hot people with very little clothes since the natural climate of Tamaran is similar to the Caribean or Amazon plus they have much less social or sexual taboos as one of the most open societies of the galaxy, its literaly like the whole planet is like a Brazilian beach, ridiculous and awesome! they also have a ferocious warrior nature, saddly they are almost extinct since their planet destruction some years before flashpoint.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Wish theres a different version of this game where you play as a male villain who can mind control all male superheroes and do erotic scenes with them and make them do all your bidding

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes