Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Bruh, there's a far bigger flaw in Lex's system before all this harming stuff.

How the fuck does nobody notice that these girls are gone at times they should be sleeping, ALL of them together? Times when they should be fighting crime or if there is an emergency or if they have spouses that sleep with them how does nobody notice?

The answer is it's a game and we shouldn't think of its plot too seriously lül.
I mean, that is pretty much a plot contrivance, identical to the original Justice League Glamour Slam episode.
Somehow no one noticed all the female heroes flying off in the night for a long time there either.
I think the self-scarring is a trick that technically could work by the in-universe rules. I'm sure SOMETHING has to set the eventual endgame in motion, and all the heroes have to find out that they have been duped at some point. I doubt the game is going to end with John Stewart waking up in the middle of the night and saying "hey, where did Shayera go?"

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
WTF are you talking about. Starfire in the Titans show is the best part of that show.
it means in the shit i am not Starfire also in titan show they weaken her so much like her powers dissent work in the night but it still was fun

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Cnt wait for the next starfire update, tks to developer we have normal good starfire, not this shit on pictures
Hey now, Anna Diop is about as perfect a physical representation of Starfire as you're going to find in a person without plastering them with CGI, her performance is also quite good, and the hooker get up is replaced by an outfit that veers closer to the comics.

Reactions: RedXSlade

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I like how the second teaser implies that you'll be able to titfuck Blackfire in her cell like you could Galatea.
Hopefully the equally big-boobed Starfire, Wonder Woman and Superwoman get cell titfuck scenes too.

blfL1.jpg

I'm really curious, if you could add one addition to the game what would it be?
Mine would be villainesses/women in cells working at the GS and MB obviously.
Ever since Lois mentioned that it would be fun to dance in the GS for variation, I've been wanting to grant her request.

This would make for some interesting content in the future. You could have some fun combinations for the MB surveillance scenes, like Poison Ivy getting fucked by Two-Face for almost killing him back when he was Harvey Dent.
"HEADS... PUSSY! TAILS... ASS!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
Jul 22, 2019
Hey now, Anna Diop is about as perfect a physical representation of Starfire as you're going to find in a person without plastering them with CGI, her performance is also quite good
I haven't watched the show so can't judge her performance, but you can just use body makeup to make someone look closer to starfire, no need for excessive CGI. Only hard part would be the eyes, and even then you can get sclera contacts or just go with a more standard vibrant green contact lens.

She's a pretty popular character, lots of very talented cosplayers have done exceptionally good representations of her. A studio with a decent budget could for sure get similar results, even just by literally hiring the cosplayers themselves for costume/makeup stuff.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I haven't watched the show so can't judge her performance, but you can just use body makeup to make someone look closer to starfire, no need for excessive CGI. Only hard part would be the eyes, and even then you can get sclera contacts or just go with a more standard vibrant green contact lens.

She's a pretty popular character, lots of very talented cosplayers have done exceptionally good representations of her. A studio with a decent budget could for sure get similar results, even just by literally hiring the cosplayers themselves for costume/makeup stuff.
So basically what you're saying is that your opinion is literally meaningless. You haven't watched the show, you haven't seen her other costumes, you haven't seen Diop's performance, you don't know anything about Titans and its world design. A bright orange woman with glowing eyes and fire hair does not make sense or every incarnation of Starfire. Sometimes a more grounded design is necessary, especially when most TV shows don't have the budget to spare on a character who has CGI applied at all times and is a member of the principal cast.

• Angry
Reactions: vireker

Kashim22

Oct 29, 2017
Guys i finaly got Mercy striping scene and the alley sex!
But now im stuck with the summoning in Talas lab, i keep doing the heist succesfuly and Tala repeatedly tells me that i need more shit... how many more heists needs to be done? am i missing something again?

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
So basically what you're saying is that your opinion is literally meaningless. You haven't watched the show, you haven't seen her other costumes, you haven't seen Diop's performance, you don't know anything about Titans and its world design. A bright orange woman with glowing eyes and fire hair does not make sense or every incarnation of Starfire. Sometimes a more grounded design is necessary, especially when most TV shows don't have the budget to spare on a character who has CGI applied at all times and is a member of the principal cast.
which is why animation is the best because you dont need to cut corners like that.
life action is alright i guess when your working with detective and hand to hand combat type of heros or in the case of the flash gotta go faster. but for heros with actual powers you ether got to go the animated route but thats just my tastes so this is a little biased.
honestly i have no idea how good titans this rants more just about super hero shows in general.

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
which is why animation is the best because you dont need to cut corners like that.
life action is alright i guess when your working with detective and hand to hand combat type of heros or in the case of the flash gotta go faster. but for heros with actual powers you ether got to go the animated route but thats just my tastes so this is a little biased.
honestly i have no idea how good titans this rants more just about super hero shows in general.
titans is not good its CW esque garbage i saw season one and was annoyed at the horribly meshed storylines you want a good titans representation watch the animated movies part of the flashverse reset with damian as robin and nightwing and starfire dating, Titans shares almost nothing with the CN show, trigon is a fucking dude, starfire too, they spent all the first seasons budget on side character costumes, there was alot of oportunity but god it drags on and on havent gotten to season 3 yet im stuck on season 2 ep 4 i cant get through it i watch a little at a time and i still die inside

Reactions: Cyberious
Jul 22, 2019
So basically what you're saying is that your opinion is literally meaningless
I dunno man, I think pictures are more than enough to compare how something looks. I wish you'd read my post before replying though, I offered some options as to how they could tone it down or avoid excessive CGI.

Like I said, cosplayers having been doing variations of starfire that are very similar to her different comic book looks for years and years now, with a much lower budget than any TV show out there.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes