Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
basically, put her in as your henchwoman, and keep visiting KF. outside of that, i really dont think there's much you can do. also, dunno if progressing her "development" affects the chance either.
I'm not sure if it works like that, but I remember that I got these scenes when I was changing henchwomen. F.e. changed Galatea for Mercy, got scene with Galatea. Not 100% sure it works like that.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What was the teaser?
stfblfL1.jpg

Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.
Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!
Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.

After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 1380977

The emphasis on together makes me think that SR7 quarter assed the work by only giving Starfire and Blackfire threesome scenes.

ItLives1997

Nov 24, 2020
I'm not sure if it works like that, but I remember that I got these scenes when I was changing henchwomen. F.e. changed Galatea for Mercy, got scene with Galatea. Not 100% sure it works like that.
I have her to Anal and I keep switching the Henchwench. Nothing is working. Ready to just chalk it up to being broken on this save lol. Maybe it will work in the next update.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
The emphasis on together makes me think that SR7 quarter assed the work by only giving Starfire and Blackfire threesome scenes.
My guess is most of the content is
Supergirl and Batgirl
Starfire and Blackfire

With one or two single character cell content with reused poses

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1380977

Finally, I have been waiting for these two for long time now ,especially after seeing their scenes in the halloween event ... 1630495313378.jpeg

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I think I've found a way to beat Lex's security system.
The devices prevent harming Lex himself, but it says nothing about self harm
A woman with sharp enough fingernails or teeth could scratch a message into her arm, which she would notice upon waking up during daytime.
"Lex hypnotized you. Slaves beneath Luthor tower"
The Justice League investigates and blam. GG Luthor
Of course, both the writers and Luthor himself would likely retroactively pull a "I already thought of that, you can't do that" out of their asses, but by the rules currently established, this should work.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes