Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
someone care to explain how to progress in the game ? like how do i get new actions for each girl an what are usually the limits of actions, i fell like i hit a plateau in the game yet there are some CGs in the thread that i don't have
ah and there is a bug with superwoman whenever i press the dance command the game freez
You can advance each character by doing the unlocked action 3 times, Dance 3 times unlocks strip Strip 3 times unlocks Blowjob and so on, and the Superwoman bug tends to happen to quite a few people now...
Also if you're unsure if you got all the scenes or variations, check the Guide on the main page

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
How do you get Audrey? I got the 3rd scene with Vandal Savage a while ago, where Audrey takes you to the bathroom and flashes you, but I still didn't get the option to capture her, is there another scene that I need to do? Or do I need to capture a specific heroine to unlock her? Cuz I remeber when I played this before she just appeared in the cell......
Am I missing something?
Audrey locks herself on her own look in the cells there will either be a cell named "?????" either a cell named "Audrey"

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Audrey locks herself on her own look in the cells there will either be a cell named "?????" either a cell named "Audrey"
Is there some kind of bug that tends to occur with Audrey in 2.3.2? Cuz as I said I got the 3rd scene with Vandal Savage she flashed me in the bathroom then Lex got the dialogue about capturing her and looking for a way to do it, but nothing happened after that, so I'm really confused as to why, cuz in the walktrough it says I'm supposed to get her after the 3rd Vandal Savage interaction, which I did but still nothing and I don't want to cheat her in cuz i don't want to break the game.....

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Actually wait a second, how do you do the abduction event for Audrey?
Have you tried going to your office cause you do talk to Savage again, or possibly talk to Roulette possibly since the kidnapping happens at her place. I haven't done that part of the game in like 8 months so I am guessing it is just a simple step you missed hopefully not a glitch.

Reactions: Nemo56

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Have you tried going to your office cause you do talk to Savage again, or possibly talk to Roulette possibly since the kidnapping happens at her place. I haven't done that part of the game in like 8 months so I am guessing it is just a simple step you missed hopefully not a glitch.
Hopefully I'll try something else, but just in case does the game tend to break if you cheat in characters?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I think that will come out between this smena or the end of the wave that comes but I hope it will be this week

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hopefully I'll try something else, but just in case does the game tend to break if you cheat in characters?
You'll miss some story content if you unlock characters that come with one. Hiring unlocked chars shouldn't be a problem

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
From memory there three Audrey/Savage interactions before she is captured. What I imagine what will happen is it will skip the interaction if you use cheats but in case you haven't met the requirements I would suggest capturing more heroines visiting the lab. If something with Audrey is bugged on a new save with the current latest release it might suggest that he's planned more Audrey/Vandal content.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
From memory there three Audrey/Savage interactions before she is captured. What I imagine what will happen is it will skip the interaction if you use cheats but in case you haven't met the requirements I would suggest capturing more heroines visiting the lab. If something with Audrey is bugged on a new save with the current latest release it might suggest that he's planned more Audrey/Vandal content.
OK, thanks I guess I'll keep trying and hopefully get her and if I don't I'll just start a brand new game again with the new release.....

Reactions: Henshinvolt
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes