Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a chance Mercy or Audrey we'll be finished with this update as well or do you think besides Blackfire and Starfire it is just going to be a bunch of unique leash scenes between the girls

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there a chance Mercy or Audrey we'll be finished with this update as well or do you think besides Blackfire and Starfire it is just going to be a bunch of unique leash scenes between the girls
There's always a chance, but it's never a good one. Keep in mind that they crowed about how much content was in the last update and while it was a decently sized update, half of the added content were the simplified villainess scenes in Luthor's bedroom.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
There's always a chance, but it's never a good one. Keep in mind that they crowed about how much content was in the last update and while it was a decently sized update, half of the added content were the simplified villainess scenes in Luthor's bedroom.
Very true. I would not be surprised if this was a smaller update

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.
Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!
Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.

Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!

Reactions: RedXSlade

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Very true. I would not be surprised if this was a smaller update
Considering it took nearly twice the amount of time for the last release. I would expect closer to half the content for the upcoming release (maybe a bit more though).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Outside Starfire/Blackfire we saw some work done on double leash scenes and private rooms in MB.
Maybe they will finish MB content for some of the girls-Stargirl,Hawkgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Starfire.
I think they will keep Zatanna,Audrey and Mercy for the update after.
And Wonder Woman/Superwoman for last.Of course.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What type of new content will we get after they finish the other content
Wish list
Stephanie Brown aka spoiler
Ice and fire (don’t know real names)
Mia Dearden aka speedy
Harper aka bluebird
Jessica Cruz aka green lantern
Bette Kane aka hawkfire
Kate Kane aka Batwoman
and more

What about all you?
I expect Mary Marvel just so as to give Superwoman someone to bounce off of in the cells

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you get Audrey? I got the 3rd scene with Vandal Savage a while ago, where Audrey takes you to the bathroom and flashes you, but I still didn't get the option to capture her, is there another scene that I need to do? Or do I need to capture a specific heroine to unlock her? Cuz I remeber when I played this before she just appeared in the cell......
Am I missing something?

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
How do you get Audrey? I got the 3rd scene with Vandal Savage a while ago, where Audrey takes you to the bathroom and flashes you, but I still didn't get the option to capture her, is there another scene that I need to do? Or do I need to capture a specific heroine to unlock her? Cuz I remeber when I played this before she just appeared in the cell......
Am I missing something?
Keep hitting the glamour slam and you should get a second scene where you capture her, iirc.

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
someone care to explain how to progress in the game ? like how do i get new actions for each girl an what are usually the limits of actions, i fell like i hit a plateau in the game yet there are some CGs in the thread that i don't have
ah and there is a bug with superwoman whenever i press the dance command the game freez

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes