Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Downloaded and started a fresh save on the latest version (v2.3.2) from this thread's MEGA link. I'm now on day 100+ and have fully upgraded the Legion Hideout. I've checked to see which villains are available for hire every one of those days and have yet to run into Shade or Toyman a single time. Is this a bug or were these characters removed since I last played a few updates ago? I briefly searched this thread and GG's patreon page and wasn't able to find a mention of either.

I remember Shade being good at capturing the early-game heroines so it was a shame not to be able to use him but it's not a big deal. However, no Toyman means that there's no way to unlock Lois' doll costume which means I'd be missing out on content. I also remember Bizarro being available as well and if we was I haven't run into him either. For the sake of completeness at the base level I had access to Cheetah, Giganta, and the Atomic Skull (no Shade). After upgrading to the second level I gained access to Livewire and Star Sapphire (no Toyman). After upgrading to the third level I gained access to Sinestro and after upgrading to the final level I don't appear to have gained access to any additional villains (no Bizarro). Am I missing any additional villains? Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this issue?
I have heard from some people that later levels that certain characters appear less if you have already hired certain ones. I haven't tested the latest release though.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What's better (more interesting?) Keeping the Audrey clone or the original?
As others have said there's no difference, you get both either way. But keep in mind, that once you give Vandal Savage an Audrey, the one you keep in the cells doesn't get any new content (at least, not for now). Whichever one you gave away gets more content in the Kasnia event.

Reactions: Nemo56

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm just wondering if we'll see missing content like MB scenes for pretty much every heroine after (dont even remember who was the last one complete), Hawkgirl for example dont even have a slut costume, either way i'm waiting for the next update as always

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just wondering if we'll see missing content like MB scenes for pretty much every heroine after (dont even remember who was the last one complete), Hawkgirl for example dont even have a slut costume, either way i'm waiting for the next update as always
Every heroine and villainess will get her turn at some point, Sunset talks a lot about how he's gonna progress the game in his streams

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How do you make villains cause Mayhem to reduce threat?
Not really a feature in the game anymore. I think it was something like payouts in the hideout? I can't remember if it got took out though.
Yeah I think the equivalent to the slut outfit for Hawkgirl is the slave one.

Reactions: Ssato243

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How do you make villains cause Mayhem to reduce threat?

It was an old feature thats not really in the game anymore. Back when it was in the game you would have to hire a villain to cause havok in the streets which would take the focus off of you, reducing the threat of the justice league.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
It was an old feature thats not really in the game anymore. Back when it was in the game you would have to hire a villain to cause havok in the streets which would take the focus off of you, reducing the threat of the justice league.
Yeah, too bad they never notice a thing... Except for Batman during the Kasnia event of course

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
does anyone still remember when he said he would do the comic with raven amd starfire parrarel with the game? hopefully it comes back with the starfire update.

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
So, the Tala/Raven story line is the best so far. There's something really sexy about Tala grooming Raven into being a good little slut. I'd love to see that expanded, maybe have Jinx added to the mix? It would be fun to see the contrast between the eager Jinx and the Tsundere Raven, and their rivalry would be a good way to bring out the best in both of them.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes