NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Is Circe's content bugged I have done reset the Yacht and Halloween event at least 20 times by now and reset the day over 200 times, she will not appear in Tala's shop no matter what I do.

Oct 25, 2018

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.
For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.
For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
So, how low are the chances that the next release would be before september? At this point the bimontly releases are a joke...

Reactions: uberbomb

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So, how low are the chances that the next release would be before september? At this point the bimontly releases are a joke...
It took 14 days (from the first teaser) last time for the build to get released. Which would correspond to the 28th (for this month) though the 31st/1st of September is more likely.

Reactions: vireker

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is Circe's content bugged I have done reset the Yacht and Halloween event at least 20 times by now and reset the day over 200 times, she will not appear in Tala's shop no matter what I do.
Yes it is. You have to use the cheat system to unlock her for now. (Or wait until a version comes out where unlocking her is fixed.)

• Sad
Reactions: NutGuy and xMendoza

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Yes it is. You have to use the cheat system to unlock her for now. (Or wait until a version comes out where unlocking her is fixed.)
fuck me then, literally spent probably 2 hours retrying both events and resetting the day to get her, guess i'll wait

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
But, is it really a "teaser week" ?
I know they do this before release but no mention of a teasing week, no release schedule. I think it will be for september.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
But, is it really a "teaser week" ?
I know they do this before release but no mention of a teasing week, no release schedule. I think it will be for september.
Teaser week hasn't been mentioned but two teasers have been released. The best way to figure out releases is to look at previous patterns of releases.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It took 14 days (from the first teaser) last time for the build to get released. Which would correspond to the 28th (for this month) though the 31st/1st of September is more likely.
You're being far to generous with the release window, knowing sunset it'll be at least another 3 weeks minimum and realistically a whole month from now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wait, that's still bugged? How long ago was she added as it's been bugged since day one.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You're being far to generous with the release window, knowing sunset it'll be at least another 3 weeks minimum and realistically a whole month from now.
Yeah it could totally be delayed but I would also expect maybe half the amount of content from the last release so arguably it works out the same.
Wait, that's still bugged? How long ago was she added as it's been bugged since day one.
Two releases ago (so far)

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Also, feels bad there is very little WW content even though she's one of the best looking characters in JLU
It looks like they really want to tie Wonderwoman into the Kasnia event? That's the only reason I could think of that would explain the delay in her content.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It looks like they really want to tie Wonderwoman into the Kasnia event? That's the only reason I could think of that would explain the delay in her content.
From what he said years ago. His plan for the base heroines is to do her last.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
Can anyone share the save? I tried the one that was left on the first page, but it doesn't work, it doesn't change the save slot. Maybe someone knows the answer?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
or I hope the truth comes out before September, but how populous it is, let's see if they don't surprise with more content like the previous one

failureatheart

Dec 2, 2020
I'm seeing some sites claim to have a 3.2.1 update which looking further appears to be the rebuilt demo.
So does anyone know which version actually has the newest/most content rn?
Did the rebuilt finally surpass the original? I don't see anyone having posted on this thread since 2018 so I'm thinking maybe the game just died out?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes