RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
View attachment 1352615

Sisterly Yin and Yang

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!

When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.

Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.

For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
It's about time I got my fricken orange juice

Reactions: Rica2

Kashim22

Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys I’m stuck with Mercy Graves not stripping naked… I’ve done everything from making Harley my woman, unlocking harleys scenes, upgrading Glamore Slam and all that. What I’m missing?

noobslort

Aug 17, 2021
what program do i use to open the game file it gets downloaded as a file where i need to choose what to open it with

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone else noticed the slight but noticeable decrease in Gunsmoke's quality. It's like, you can see his skill has improved, yet the content has been feeling half assed. There's no more bordello scenes,
Also, can anyone help me with this thing? For some reason Giganta (among others) is like shadowed on the posting menu, she can't be clicked, interacted, removed, rehired, or nothing. I wonder if something in the reg? alas as it stands she's useless.
View attachment 1356453
And to think there have been many updates consisting mainly on "bug fixing"
Tends to mean they are being used somewhere else. Maybe an old save issue too.
How do I get the heroes to interact with each other? Like artemis and miss martian?
Do a lot of the cell content for both and visit Artemis with Leash equippred.
I thought monday was the new release day?
Nah it/s. Intended release for the end month or start of September though that could change.
Hi guys I’m stuck with Mercy Graves not stripping naked… I’ve done everything from making Harley my woman, unlocking harleys scenes, upgrading Glamore Slam and all that. What I’m missing?
You have to make her strip a few times and be sure to do the dances and talk and a certain time has to go by. The trigger might be to get her suit outfit but I'm uncertain.
what program do i use to open the game file it gets downloaded as a file where i need to choose what to open it with
7zip ideally should be used.

ronnie007

Aug 31, 2019
Tends to mean they are being used somewhere else. Maybe an old save issue too.

Do a lot of the cell content for both and visit Artemis with Leash equippred.

Nah it/s. Intended release for the end month or start of September though that could change.

You have to make her strip a few times and be sure to do the dances and talk and a certain time has to go by. The trigger might be to get her suit outfit but I'm uncertain.

7zip ideally should be used.
I love your profile pic. looks weird and cute af

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
you should unlocklex tower first

Jul 11, 2020
So I was looking through the art pack that came with the most recent update, and I noticed this Lois costume I hadn't seen before or mentioned in the changelog. Any idea how to get it? Obviously it involves Toyman somehow

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So I was looking through the art pack that came with the most recent update, and I noticed this Lois costume I hadn't seen before or mentioned in the changelog. Any idea how to get it? Obviously it involves Toyman somehow
Yeah that's an old skin. Just leave toyman in your cell area in your room. Skip a day and go back to Lois.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
put toy man in the defense station takes a couple of day's have to talk to her a couple of times then to him he asks you to do a heist and that outfit is the reward

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes