MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 1352615

Sisterly Yin and Yang

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!

When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.

Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.

For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
If we can get Starfire content with Raven ( and maybe the addition of Donna Troy to the game ) then this'll be a good update. Something like the orgy scene with the League of Shadows would be most welcome.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If we can get Starfire content with Raven ( and maybe the addition of Donna Troy to the game ) then this'll be a good update. Something like the orgy scene with the League of Shadows would be most welcome.
Imagine what will happen if we get Starfire/Blackfire/Raven/Jinx.
Something like that must ressembel an orgies Starfire would like to get.

Reactions: lockerxx

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
More shops on page 1210
Exhibition thing was the best thing about this dumb game and it never gets anything new added to it. Its absolutely all about milking the patrons now

Example, this set was an evenings work with Photoshop and the asset pack, not great sure but can't imagine how much stuff could be churned out with access to all the the assets in the various stages of compilation. Its not hard when all the body types are exactly the same and completely interchangeable (aside from a few)

anyway, this is the ending I want for Lois, to be able to take her from the cell to the exhibition room
Someone needs to mod it into the game.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Imagine what will happen if we get Starfire/Blackfire/Raven/Jinx.
Something like that must ressembel an orgies Starfire would like to get.
I think Starfire and Terra might suggest titans orgies with the other titans.
1. Is there any sound in the game?
2. Which routes are 100% complete in 2.3.2. ?
No Sound.
It's easier to say the ones who's cell aren't complete.
Starfire
Blackfire
Audrey (Cell)
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
SuperWoman
Mercy
Catwoman
Maxima (Missing Anal)
Roulette (Missing Anal)
Queen Bee (Event not started)
Morgaine (Event not started)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Probably a stupid comment/question but has anyone else wondered why Lex always exposes Supergirl to a red light to negate her super abilities but he never does it with Galatea even though Supergirl can't hurt him?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Probably a stupid comment/question but has anyone else wondered why Lex always exposes Supergirl to a red light to negate her super abilities but he never does it with Galatea even though Supergirl can't hurt him?
I remember he mentioned how it would be annoying if he did it with Galatea but you could just see it as him asserting dominance more on Supergirl.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I just want to see any form of actual corruption. Make some of the good girls go gaga for Luthor's politics and turn on the Justice League for awhile. Have 1 mission with brainwashed heroines sabotaging Superman or something. I mean why not? Stuff like this obviously happens more often than people think it does in real life even (unfortunately for us).

Fortunately this is fiction and besides they can always get un-brainwashed later.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1352615

Sisterly Yin and Yang

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!

When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.

Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.

For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
While it would be good to see Starfire, Blackfire & possibly Raven. I personally would really like to see more superwoman & Zatanna content.

I get the feeling though that may be saved for last

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
While it would be good to see Starfire, Blackfire & possibly Raven. I personally would really like to see more superwoman & Zatanna content.

I get the feeling though that may be saved for last
Yeah I could see Zatanna soonish but WW will most likely be last and probably after he adds a new event.
I just want to see any form of actual corruption. Make some of the good girls go gaga for Luthor's politics and turn on the Justice League for awhile. Have 1 mission with brainwashed heroines sabotaging Superman or something. I mean why not? Stuff like this obviously happens more often than people think it does in real life even (unfortunately for us).

Fortunately this is fiction and besides they can always get un-brainwashed later.
Yeah, it could happen but I suspect he's waiting to finish the cells and the private rooms etc. Since if he does that for say Supergirl than people will expect for the other women etc.

MeanMachineMCHN

Dec 7, 2019
Hey, so I found a problem with Galatea and Superwoman. When I click on Titjob in actions for Galatea, the buttons go away but the screen doesn't change so it gets stuck which leads me to have to exit out of the game and starting back up. When I go back the game register that the actions have happened which puts it into the vault and allows me to progress with Galatea.

The bigger problem is with Superwoman who when I click on Dance, gets stopped the same way. However, the game acts as if the action has not happened so the dance scenes are not in the vault and it does not allow me to progress with Superwoman. I am now stuck at a point where we don't get past Dance.

If anyone knows a fix please let me know.

Reactions: wbgthadocta

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
Hey, so I found a problem with Galatea and Superwoman. When I click on Titjob in actions for Galatea, the buttons go away but the screen doesn't change so it gets stuck which leads me to have to exit out of the game and starting back up. When I go back the game register that the actions have happened which puts it into the vault and allows me to progress with Galatea.

The bigger problem is with Superwoman who when I click on Dance, gets stopped the same way. However, the game acts as if the action has not happened so the dance scenes are not in the vault and it does not allow me to progress with Superwoman. I am now stuck at a point where we don't get past Dance.

I literally just got on here to report the exact same problem. Pretty frustrating, as I like Superwoman's arc so far.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

I literally just got on here to report the exact same problem. Pretty frustrating, as I like Superwoman's arc so far.
The Superwoman issue is that the dance button was added but the dance wasn't. The button does nothing.
The titjob issue is a known bug. You can do it once and that's it.

Reactions: KaiserST

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020

The Superwoman issue is that the dance button was added but the dance wasn't. The button does nothing.
The titjob issue is a known bug. You can do it once and that's it.
Makes sense. Thanks man

HectorLo

Aug 17, 2021
Has anyone else noticed the slight but noticeable decrease in Gunsmoke's quality. It's like, you can see his skill has improved, yet the content has been feeling half assed. There's no more bordello scenes,
Also, can anyone help me with this thing? For some reason Giganta (among others) is like shadowed on the posting menu, she can't be clicked, interacted, removed, rehired, or nothing. I wonder if something in the reg? alas as it stands she's useless.
1629158755979.png
And to think there have been many updates consisting mainly on "bug fixing"

Reactions: Fallout2020
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes