Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just hope after he finishes the rest of the heroines cell scenes he stops adding random cell Characters. I need more meat for the GS/MB!!! (I will always suggest this, villainesses should be able to work at the businesses too. I don't care that roulette said at the beginning no one wanted to see naked villains. Her ass can go work there too.) The masses demand it! Plus leash scenes need to have a borrow option so I can lend the heroines/villainesses that slight me to the dregs that go to the club. Also finally...please let me put Mercy on a leash. She has been giving TOO much attitude and not enough pussy.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I just hope after he finishes the rest of the heroines cell scenes he stops adding random cell Characters. I need more meat for the GS/MB!!! (I will always suggest this, villainesses should be able to work at the businesses too. I don't care that roulette said at the beginning no one wanted to see naked villains. Her ass can go work there too.) The masses demand it! Plus leash scenes need to have a borrow option so I can lend the heroines/villainesses that slight me to the dregs that go to the club. Also finally...please let me put Mercy on a leash. She has been giving TOO much attitude and not enough pussy.
That seems to be more of the plan for 2022 (adding private room stuff etc) He likes variety so I would expect new character stuff probably for events. I remember also said with villain ladies that if he added one to the GL then people would expect it for every characters etc so I would not expect Bordello Roulette content. In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That seems to be more of the plan for 2022 (adding private room stuff etc) He likes variety so I would expect new character stuff probably for events. I remember also said with villain ladies that if he added one to the GL then people would expect it for every characters etc so I would not expect Bordello Roulette content. In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.
I just want to be a true villain and ruin everyone in this game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.
Given the priority of this game is to ensure that every character has every possible bit of content, in-character behavior be damned, when Mercy finally gets her cell content finished you'll definitely be able to leash her and she'll just be a bit of a brat about it.

As for extending the leash sequences to forcing the girls to fuck strangers, I'd be all for it (except that it'd be a massive amount of work to add such scenes for every character). After all, just imagine the absolute freak-out that the anti-NTR people who are already deeply comfortable with this game for being a brothel management sim would have. It'd be worth the price of admission all on its own.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Given the priority of this game is to ensure that every character has every possible bit of content, in-character behavior be damned, when Mercy finally gets her cell content finished you'll definitely be able to leash her and she'll just be a bit of a brat about it.

As for extending the leash sequences to forcing the girls to fuck strangers, I'd be all for it (except that it'd be a massive amount of work to add such scenes for every character). After all, just imagine the absolute freak-out that the anti-NTR people who are already deeply comfortable with this game for being a brothel management sim would have. It'd be worth the price of admission all on its own.
The leash content kind of goes against the Prison scene where she has none of it but yeah it could happen.

On the NTR aspect of Leash content. I don't think he's going in that direction though I may be wrong. I think the closest would be getting more futa content with the women.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The leash content kind of goes against the Prison scene where she has none of it but yeah it could happen.

On the NTR aspect of Leash content. I don't think he's going in that direction though I may be wrong. I think the closest would be getting more futa content with the women.
NTR? In a slave trainer game??? Why that just rustles my jimmies.
If he does decide to go in that direction I'd be all for it though.
Another idea struck me, he is introducing more duo scenes with various characters and I'm gonna suggest Vixen and Cheetah pairing since they are both animalistic and thanks to the device, always in heat :)
(I know vixen and hawkgirl have a licking scene because of them both dating Green Lantern but eh.)

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
Hi. What is the difference with the Rebuilt version? It is better to play that version? I have started to play the original version and is very good. Best regards

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi. What is the difference with the Rebuilt version? It is better to play that version? I have started to play the original version and is very good. Best regards
The Rebuilt version is a Renpy remake that was abandoned and has barely any content in it. It'll most likely never be finished. Just ignore it unless you're curious.

Reactions: xMendoza

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The Rebuilt version is a Renpy remake that was abandoned and has barely any content in it. It'll most likely never be finished. Just ignore it unless you're curious.
Still Unity, just made by an actual programmer and in without the ancient Unity/Fungus version SU is stuck with.

Reactions: haooni and Ssato243

Constantine N7

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, Mercy's naked suits and lingerie with hair down won't open , can anyone know how to fix this? And how open leash with Lois and Mercy?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello, Mercy's naked suits and lingerie with hair down won't open , can anyone know how to fix this? And how open leash with Lois and Mercy?
Yeah the outfits for mercy unlocking don't quite work (can't really be fixed)
You have to do a certain amount of content with both Mercy and Lois and I think done at least one leash scene with Lois.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.
For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.
For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

You've seen the willing Yin, but what of the difficult Yang?
Truly the opposite of her other Tamaranean half, this mood swinging sweetheart... Actually has a heart, deep inside. Difficult, stubborn, and yet also strangely submissive are what best describes this beautiful but deadly Yang.
Enjoy the second look at the coming update as you unravel Blackfire... and see how this stubborn Princess describes "friendship".
Because you've seen each separately... But what happens when you bring these
Tamaraneans together?

You've seen the willing Yin, but what of the difficult Yang?
Truly the opposite of her other Tamaranean half, this mood swinging sweetheart... Actually has a heart, deep inside. Difficult, stubborn, and yet also strangely submissive are what best describes this beautiful but deadly Yang.
Enjoy the second look at the coming update as you unravel Blackfire... and see how this stubborn Princess describes "friendship".
Because you've seen each separately... But what happens when you bring these
Tamaraneans together?

mosnew

Jul 12, 2020
very new here big fan of DC characters. would love to but cant play the game. Can anyone help me with where i can find all the pinups of the game?

Reactions: Ssato243
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes