Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'm seeing some sites claim to have a 3.2.1 update which looking further appears to be the rebuilt demo.
So does anyone know which version actually has the newest/most content rn?
Did the rebuilt finally surpass the original? I don't see anyone having posted on this thread since 2018 so I'm thinking maybe the game just died out?
WTF are you in the wrong thread?
The rebuilt died a long time ago and someone posted at 3:45 am.

Reactions: noahgreed

artikk

Aug 16, 2017
I'm seeing some sites claim to have a 3.2.1 update which looking further appears to be the rebuilt demo.
So does anyone know which version actually has the newest/most content rn?
Did the rebuilt finally surpass the original? I don't see anyone having posted on this thread since 2018 so I'm thinking maybe the game just died out?
That release is really 3.2.1 because the dev apparently can't do math and reversed the first number of release.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I just played 30 days a priestess and I have got to say, if SR7 cared at all, he would do well to learn from this developer, the game he released is objectively medium quality, but it's so good, and effective. Meanwhile, SR7 newest content has got just enough effort to keep spreading the game through the eons.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just played 30 days a priestess and I have got to say, if SR7 cared at all, he would do well to learn from this developer, the game he released is objectively medium quality, but it's so good, and effective. Meanwhile, SR7 newest content has got just enough effort to keep spreading the game through the eons.
Why would SR7 change that when he can make a fuck ton of money doing what he's already doing? SR7 probably out earns most of us here within a month or two and he only does a couple weeks of work every eight to ten weeks, he's been taught not to care and he's been rewarded for it too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seniorboop

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you advance Mercy's progress, I'm stuck at handjobs, I got Harley's progress to blowjob and that's supposed to progress Mercy's right? But nothing has happened? Did they change something?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How do you advance Mercy's progress, I'm stuck at handjobs, I got Harley's progress to blowjob and that's supposed to progress Mercy's right? But nothing has happened? Did they change something?
I haven't played the recent release but one of the things you need to unlock for Mercy Blowjob in the office which if I remember right is blocked by the amount of girls you have captured.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronnie007

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played the recent release but one of the things you need to unlock for Mercy Blowjob is the office which if I remember right is blocked by the amount of girls you have captured.
Oooooooh, that's why, OK I'll try getting to that point, I replayed it 2 times, cuz I thought there was a bug happening.....
Thank ye!!

Reactions: Henshinvolt

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it planed any new content with Wonder Woman in the nearest updates?
Wonder Woman's content is going to be absolutely dead last unless it's tied to an event, in this case Kasnia. We've seen bits and pieces of her in streams for years and nothing ever comes from it. SR7 knows that Diana has a lot of fans and the best way to keep them subbed is to string those people along with the occasional glance at content for her. Any major Diana content is likely years away.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wonder Woman's content is going to be absolutely dead last unless it's tied to an event, in this case Kasnia. We've seen bits and pieces of her in streams for years and nothing ever comes from it. SR7 knows that Diana has a lot of fans and the best way to keep them subbed is to string those people along with the occasional glance at content for her. Any major Diana content is likely years away.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Not in this coming update. But his intention is to have cells done by the end of this year. Obviously blackfire starfire are this update. We're missing mercy, zatanna, WW, superwoman, and audrey...sorta? So I wouldn't be shocked if one of those that isn't WW/SW gets thrown in this update and the rest get thrown in next update.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Downloaded and started a fresh save on the latest version (v2.3.2) from this thread's MEGA link. I'm now on day 100+ and have fully upgraded the Legion Hideout. I've checked to see which villains are available for hire every one of those days and have yet to run into Shade or Toyman a single time. Is this a bug or were these characters removed since I last played a few updates ago? I briefly searched this thread and GG's patreon page and wasn't able to find a mention of either.

I remember Shade being good at capturing the early-game heroines so it was a shame not to be able to use him but it's not a big deal. However, no Toyman means that there's no way to unlock Lois' doll costume which means I'd be missing out on content. I also remember Bizarro being available as well and if we was I haven't run into him either. For the sake of completeness at the base level I had access to Cheetah, Giganta, and the Atomic Skull (no Shade). After upgrading to the second level I gained access to Livewire and Star Sapphire (no Toyman). After upgrading to the third level I gained access to Sinestro and after upgrading to the final level I don't appear to have gained access to any additional villains (no Bizarro). Am I missing any additional villains? Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this issue?

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
Downloaded and started a fresh save on the latest version (v2.3.2) from this thread's MEGA link. I'm now on day 100+ and have fully upgraded the Legion Hideout. I've checked to see which villains are available for hire every one of those days and have yet to run into Shade or Toyman a single time. Is this a bug or were these characters removed since I last played a few updates ago? I briefly searched this thread and GG's patreon page and wasn't able to find a mention of either.

I remember Shade being good at capturing the early-game heroines so it was a shame not to be able to use him but it's not a big deal. However, no Toyman means that there's no way to unlock Lois' doll costume which means I'd be missing out on content. I also remember Bizarro being available as well and if we was I haven't run into him either. For the sake of completeness at the base level I had access to Cheetah, Giganta, and the Atomic Skull (no Shade). After upgrading to the second level I gained access to Livewire and Star Sapphire (no Toyman). After upgrading to the third level I gained access to Sinestro and after upgrading to the final level I don't appear to have gained access to any additional villains (no Bizarro). Am I missing any additional villains? Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this issue?
If you just want to trigger a scene you can use the cheat menu to unlock Toyman and place him in the cells or you can keep hiring the villains untill others appear.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think it comes from SR7 saying that he wants to be done with all cell content before 2021 ends, which also includes Wonder Woman.
What he wants, and the reality of the situation are two vastly different things. At the rate the game is progressing we'll be lucky to see the end of all current cell content before spring 2023.

Reactions: seniorboop
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes