Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'd still like to see at least one more alternate Harley and then have Luthor unleash them all on the Joker or maybe on Lobo. . .

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You used to have the Question and the Daytime Lois snooping around, Now it's only Batman at the Kasnia event. I keep hoping that the Justice League and villain rivals will enter into having more gameplay.
SR7 has to be careful with how he uses the heroes, as the more he uses them the less viable the story becomes. If we only go with the founder of the League, Batman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter are all skilled investigators. If we expand beyond the core group that adds another half dozen or so heroes that would have noticed something was up a long, long time ago. The fewer appearances from characters like Batman or the Question the better.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Forgive me if I don't believe him.
You do know that there are a LOT of other heroines and villainasses in the game that are basically complete right? Wonder Woman is not the only heroine in the entire game, I don't even care when she comes out, cuz she ain't my favorite anyway, I have other 20+ characters to choose from, my favorite is actually Black Canary, Galatea and Giganta, so until you wait for Wonder Woman, I don't know, advance other characters?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You do know that there are a LOT of other heroines and villainasses in the game that are basically complete right? Wonder Woman is not the only heroine in the entire game, I don't even care when she comes out, cuz she ain't my favorite anyway, I have other 20+ characters to choose from, my favorite is actually Black Canary, Galatea and Giganta, so until you wait for Wonder Woman, I don't know, advance other characters?
I know SR7 a few years back was convinced to do Vixen's cell instead of WW. We are getting the the fire sisters soonish so that's nice.
Sooo ,when is the update?
Intended for the end of the month/September first. Maybe we will get a teaser soon.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I know SR7 a few years back was convinced to do Vixen's cell instead of WW. We are getting the the fire sisters soonish so that's nice.

Intended for the end of the month/September first. Maybe we will get a teaser soon.
Didn't we already get teasers? I don't know if it came with an image but I swear Starfire and Blackfire have already been teased.

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Amiralmega

Mar 14, 2020
Hey, I've been having an issue with Supergirl slut costume, I've done most of the content with all the characters, but the costume just won't unlock for me (also I can't have sex with her anymore ? Like the option just disappeared). Has anyone else had this issue ?

• Sad
Reactions: after-my-dreams

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1630170590661.png
I thought I had been smelling something, something awful for a while now, a smelly smell, specially now that I only come to call out prophecies on his bullshit. And now, I really gonna start writing down when exactly the games come down, coss I feel like last update was 3-4 months ago.

1630170723562.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey, I've been having an issue with Supergirl slut costume, I've done most of the content with all the characters, but the costume just won't unlock for me (also I can't have sex with her anymore ? Like the option just disappeared). Has anyone else had this issue ?
From what I remember you either have to put Galatea as your henchwoman or take her off to get the slut outfit.
View attachment 1375687
I thought I had been smelling something, something awful for a while now, a smelly smell, specially now that I only come to call out prophecies on his bullshit. And now, I really gonna start writing down when exactly the games come down, coss I feel like last update was 3-4 months ago.

View attachment 1375690
Been less than 2 months since release I think

Last edited:

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Not really complete at all. Many of the heroines right now are at a "cell completed" Lacking the meta bordello content.

Which were usually 4 or 5 more scenes, considering the gang bang. Sunset started "finishing" Characters by cutting in half the content they used to have thanks to ignoring the meta bordello. Ending with characters that feel actually bland on their cells like Huntress or Black Canary.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So is this part of the preview week or is this just a random Post.
"Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development."

I think these do count as teasers. As he implies this is the last teaser we get, and that implies release is soon.

I'll be surprised if for once in his life SR7 releases on time. I mean, to give him credit, the last update had absolute shitloads of content so I didn't care if it was late.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes