SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
SU 2.3.7

The new update is up and we'll be adding some more links other than Mega as we get it uploaded to other services, thanks for waiting.

Windows .7z ---
Windows .Zip ---
Mac .Zip ---------

Hello Everyone SF here, I know someone already posted a MEGA Link but they didn't post any other of the other links, so I'll go ahead and repost the Original Patreon Post that includes the 7z file and the Mac file as well. If and when GG update the links, i'll update this post.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
If this is very lackluster as expected---I recommend the sprite thread that I've been glossing over, it's such a good place to fap and admire the good edits/arts. As I said for another game (aka Rogue Like), you won't be expecting too much content, otherwise the threads are more entertaining. Hit the gym, work, do anything that is satisfactory for at least half a year.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Also here's something exciting that I forgot to bring up, last month on the 18th, we had a Supernova Convention at the Dome in Sydney, and I paid to actually get an amazing autograph from the man himself, the VA for the Flash--Michael Rosenbaum! I also got another one with Mark Sheppard (aka Kipling) and we talked about Doom Patrol. He told me to "fucking watch the show cuz I'm their bloody Constantine". Brilliant guy with a great sense of humour and was very nice with me.
IMG_8438.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Bug report:

The second time you take Donna Troy out to the street with the leash, the dialogue defaults to some Talia dialogue, with a different dialogue window, that I'm guessing is from an older version of SU but I don't really know. When the street scene ends, the game doesn't exit the scene, so you have to quit and restart. Fortunately, your save for that game should allow you to continue.

So you may want to pass on a second street scene with Donna...

Cassie seems to be working normally though!

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Now he can go on a well deserved vacation after one of the less worked updates ever and another one which doesn't even include the character he promised to.

But ey at least we have 3 new superheroes barely anyone asked for, good to know he is taking seriously his own advice of "not introducing new characters"

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Now he can go on a well deserved vacation after one of the less worked updates ever and another one which doesn't even include the character he promised to.

But ey at least we have 3 new superheroes barely anyone asked for, good to know he is taking seriously his own advice of "not introducing new characters"
I for one love Donna Troy and Cassie. They were a fantastic addition to the game. And I would love more content for them
Especially Donna <3

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes