Dec 24, 2020
Hey guys, how do I unlock crush? I think its the only content I have yet to unlock without cheats
It's somewhat complicated. According to a reference sheet someone on this thread made you need to hire lobo, view his scenes in the Meta Bordello (Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and Supergirl), then visit the Meta Bordello again where you'll discuss his debt, then visit the Bordello again three days later and he'll give you Crush

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It's somewhat complicated. According to a reference sheet someone on this thread made you need to hire lobo, view his scenes in the Meta Bordello (Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and Supergirl), then visit the Meta Bordello again where you'll discuss his debt, then visit the Bordello again three days later and he'll give you Crush
I think you need to hire Lobo three times as well.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
I'm predicting that we'll get the update on the 31st, but just like the last one, it will be an incomplete one. Either we'll get the promised event, but Mercy will be pushed back again, or we'll just get Mercy, and the event they spent 3 weeks teasing and hyping up is gonna be pushed back, just like what they did with Mercy in the last update.

Reactions: Owlman8497

francolomas

Aug 31, 2022
Hey guys, how do I unlock crush? I think its the only content I have yet to unlock without cheats
Hire Lobo and assign him to the Bordello then have him do a heist or two. Visit the Bordello and have a second conversation about his debt where he asks for a few days to get back to you. Visit the Bordello again in 3 or more days

Reactions: GaSpidey
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes