zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well as long as the patrion's keep giveing them money. there going to keep doing there slow growth lol. i mean look how much there making of this game alone.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Also you have to remember, after this update, Sunset takes like a 3-4 month break. So the next update after this one won't come out until like late February or March. The melt down on this thread if this update turn out to be bread crumbs will be :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zane11
Aug 25, 2017
lets be honest here this update is probs gonna be shit. Last year he did the same thing with Wonder Woman then disappeared for 4 months. We'll be lucky if we even get one scene. In all honestly he's been doing this whole "this update is massive" then "lmao gothca suckers give me more money" thing for a while. His supporters are just to retarded to realize they're being scammed by the god they worship. If you think about he, every update he promises something then it turns out we are getting that update 2 months later. He promised to finish WW in november and we got that in March, he promised to finish Mercy decided not to. Hell the last two updates have all been shit. The most recent one was a half update not even a full one. The last few updates, since the starfire and blackfire one over a year ago have all been fumbles. Ill bet at the end of october he'll post a "this update only has dialogue with Nubia please wait till March to get the update I was supposed to give two months ago".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There's a good chance that this update is only the first half of the Themscyera event.
:HideThePain:
Those are some pretty optimistic expectations. We're how many years from the Halloween event without it actually being finished yet? Or is it even going to be finished at this point? The Yacht event also still feels like it's missing a bit of intended content. The Kasnia event is nowhere near finished. Even the prison break feels like SR7 just gave up halfway through. If by some miracle this is half of the Themyscira event I would be shocked if the update that finishes it actually comes any time soon.

Dec 24, 2020
Those are some pretty optimistic expectations. We're how many years from the Halloween event without it actually being finished yet? Or is it even going to be finished at this point? The Yacht event also still feels like it's missing a bit of intended content. The Kasnia event is nowhere near finished. Even the prison break feels like SR7 just gave up halfway through. If by some miracle this is half of the Themyscira event I would be shocked if the update that finishes it actually comes any time soon.
It's always the same story... SR7 has some good ideas but bites off way more than he can chew. This makes it so that the fans are almost always disappointed when the update he promises at a given deadline is delayed (though the last one was perhaps the worst offender yet since we found out about the delay the day it was supposed to be released AND what we got was next to nothing)

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The halloween event isnt done yet?

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I mean it technically is, they have no intentions of going back and adding the content that they originally intended to put into it so it's "done".
Its for the best though. If they go back and add things to past events there is a high chance of them breaking stuff and making it unplayable and then half of the following update would be bug fixes instead of new content.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes