geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Don't put " will" in the sentence if you won't put the update out. If you tell people it may come out at the end of the month then you will get less people being mad since you didn't promise anything.

wikiwektor

Apr 24, 2019
Don't put " will" in the sentence if you won't put the update out. If you tell people it may come out at the end of the month then you will get less people being mad since you didn't promise anything.
soryy my english is not very good

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Getting into the game for the first time, I had hoped it was completed but I guess not. How far off is the game from being completed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Double-A

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
It's the post nut delirium from Dick Destroy December. It'll be back to cynicism, bitching and broken promises by Monday.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I haven't played in a few versions, but I think I saw some changes in the beginning/character introduction and I wanted to ask if you have to start from the beginning with each version??? I already played a few games where I reached the end of a given version, then after two days another one came out that broke the saves, so I played everything again, and after another two months it turned out again that the saves did not work.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes