RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Shaking my damn head so much...
Seriously guys, how many times do you all need to be told the same thing?

1- SU is SR7's baby... or his waifu, yeah waifu is the better word. Literally nobody gets to fuck with her but him. A new animator or team member won't speed up its development, or increase the number of art assets made for it, or speed up progress of wip animations (I think). That said I am also not sure that a) SR7 does all the animation process himself, or b) that SR7 does all the bug testing for the build himself. And as far as we've been able to tell SR7 isn't interested in bringing in a programmer to take the existing compilation of SU's old content and optimizing it with new code or on a newer engine. It's a one-man job and it's probably gonna stay that way (until he cracks).

2- SU's content prioritization answers to nobody except SR7, or if you want to be poetic SR7's muse. Voting, putting more money into patreon, submitting an idea, or bludgeoning poor SmokeShank over the head probably has 0 effect on what SR7 is inspired to work on for a given bi-monthly period. Stop thinking he's a sweatshop (he's not Zimmerman for fuck's sake) and start thinking Artist with all the qualities and foibles that brings.

I sucks but I've come to the conclusion there is literally nothing for this thread to talk about to the creator; he's not e-begging, he can't be bought; consensus and whining won't change anything.

To everyone else, please feel free to keep posting the stuff worth reading. Walkthroughs and bugs and strange triggers and wip images from the streams. I haven't enjoyed anything else since someone posted all three Teen Titans together.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
how can u unlock poison ivy? I was in the prison and rescued her out of it and i don't find her now

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Get ready for this I have like tons of replies to get to!

Good idea! Only thing is we did this when we were art and games. Problem was you didn't see the complaints (no f95 back then), we were losing people because their vote didn't win ("this is rigged, I don't want to support WW content, only Korra"). We were trying to build a fan base that loved SR7 not the characters he drew. What I will say is I will revisit this with SR7 and see if we can come up with an idea. If we do this the resources (funding) will probably go into our other ventures (still h-games) rather than SU (just being transparent).

Believe it or not some people still want to fund you cause they like you and want to see you succeed. We have 17 active $20.00 patrons, and 5 active $50.00 patrons.

Really we should be on a if the update is finished we release it cycle, and we may just go that route eventually.

This man knows!

We grew 100 patrons in the previous two months. That is 5% growth if we do that for the whole year (chances are higher that we do better) puts us at ~30% growth over the year.

We won't add anymore resources to SU, in fact right now. But the way our project is set up and the way it is worked on would require months of full-time work in order for us to efficiently add another team member to the project. We are building our internal development currently and would add more resources to that project/s. This is why any hires we have done are on the other dev team, eventually SR7 will leave SU to the wild and will move over to that team. At that point we hope to have had sufficient time to build our team and it's processes. Remember we are new at this shit and working with very little funding (meaning full time contractors need competitive wages something we cant afford). Any and all hires at this point are mere hobbyists, and split their time with other income generating things (ie Locke is an owner of a small marketing firm, Newman has his project and many freelance projects he works on).

You can only have it one of two ways:

option 1: We release all content unfinished scenes and all, and no bug testing so you can hopefully see what was all worked on in the month
option 2: We bug test and remove content that cannot be fixed/finished in time add that content to the next month cycle.

Exactly this, SR7 has designed this project so that when we release it to all you (Source files) you can easily add to it for an eternity. SU silver/gold anyone?

There is a number you have that I seriously don't. How much content is expected by you a month? What constitutes a months worth of work? I have asked this question literally 100x now and never once got a real answer.

The patrons got lots out of it, in fact the builds are much bigger. Last build was 3 months build combined in size.

No transparency? You don't go to SR7's streams I guess. The guy will literally tell you what is happening. One of our mods has come here and told you what is going on. We have never missed a release even due to sickness (we released then as well).

Ok let me do this for you! I will list the size of every update from Nov till now. Then we will see the size increase overall. Ok let's start

Oct 773 mb
Nov 793 mb (+20 mb)
Jan 818 mb (+ 25 mb)
Mar 879 mb (+ 61 mb)

One of these builds is not like the other...Can you guess which one? I will help you March was the first bi-monthly update and it is literally 1.35x larger than the previous updates...combined.

Literally the reason this build is a little small is he was doing animations for original characters. I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished (art work is done).

3 Backgrounds
Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
- New Portraits
- Harleen Quinzel Intro
- Harleen Quinzel costume
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content
- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene
- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Terra content
- Leash Scenes
You only explain stuff if the people complained
Why not show the list of whats already implemented
is it less than what's not implemented

Reactions: CloudX

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's like I said before without trying to spoil anthing. The content is focusing on 1-2 characters (As you can see from Smoke's Changelog) but I wanted you all to keep expectations low because animations were not all going to make it. All I wanted to pass along was info as I always do on the upcoming release.

In terms of the 2 month update we are still working on ideas for it. Why is it taking so long? Because there are problems with arranging content for the month that doesn't take away from SU getting 2 full months. If we start promising stuff and Sunset can't work on both SU and whatever we came up with to fill the 1st month, we are back where we started in making SU monthly again. See the problem? Everything has to be perfect or else it all falls apart. Believe me when I say this, we are working with Sunset to come up with a solution. Right now 2 Assets packs makes sense but that is still drawing problems. We will figure it out.

We are on the 3rd release for this year and yeah you can say "Well you lazy bastards still haven't learned how to do it right!" No shit! As of now Sunset is getting close to the sweet spot for new content and have it not be buggy. Sunset could create all the content in the world but if he has no time to add it and for us to test, and then have time to fix it, then releases will always be broken. Sunset is working on the best schedule and we are nearing one that we think works the best. Took 3 releases but we are getting there. Any sudden changes in development time would affect any team so don't pretend like Sunset is the worst because he is learning just as any other team has too.

My final word on the subject is Sunset quietly adds stuff to SU that doesn't make sense until much later. Remember the Prison event? That took Sunset an entire year to add to it very slowly without telling anyone it was coming. When it did people enjoyed the fuck out it. It's the same thing now. Believe me when I say this that sacrificing some content now only means that when more events come out, they will be more like the Prison Event. The Prison Event was not the last Event to be created and Sunset is already making headway into more.

We are all figuring stuff out still and we know you guys are upset about certain aspects (God do we know about the complaints.) Like anything, just give us time to figure stuff out. We are close to the sweet spot.

Jailen

Sep 13, 2017
Get ready for this I have like tons of replies to get to!

Good idea! Only thing is we did this when we were art and games. Problem was you didn't see the complaints (no f95 back then), we were losing people because their vote didn't win ("this is rigged, I don't want to support WW content, only Korra"). We were trying to build a fan base that loved SR7 not the characters he drew. What I will say is I will revisit this with SR7 and see if we can come up with an idea. If we do this the resources (funding) will probably go into our other ventures (still h-games) rather than SU (just being transparent).

Believe it or not some people still want to fund you cause they like you and want to see you succeed. We have 17 active $20.00 patrons, and 5 active $50.00 patrons.

Really we should be on a if the update is finished we release it cycle, and we may just go that route eventually.

This man knows!

We grew 100 patrons in the previous two months. That is 5% growth if we do that for the whole year (chances are higher that we do better) puts us at ~30% growth over the year.

We won't add anymore resources to SU, in fact right now. But the way our project is set up and the way it is worked on would require months of full-time work in order for us to efficiently add another team member to the project. We are building our internal development currently and would add more resources to that project/s. This is why any hires we have done are on the other dev team, eventually SR7 will leave SU to the wild and will move over to that team. At that point we hope to have had sufficient time to build our team and it's processes. Remember we are new at this shit and working with very little funding (meaning full time contractors need competitive wages something we cant afford). Any and all hires at this point are mere hobbyists, and split their time with other income generating things (ie Locke is an owner of a small marketing firm, Newman has his project and many freelance projects he works on).

You can only have it one of two ways:

option 1: We release all content unfinished scenes and all, and no bug testing so you can hopefully see what was all worked on in the month
option 2: We bug test and remove content that cannot be fixed/finished in time add that content to the next month cycle.

Exactly this, SR7 has designed this project so that when we release it to all you (Source files) you can easily add to it for an eternity. SU silver/gold anyone?

There is a number you have that I seriously don't. How much content is expected by you a month? What constitutes a months worth of work? I have asked this question literally 100x now and never once got a real answer.

The patrons got lots out of it, in fact the builds are much bigger. Last build was 3 months build combined in size.

No transparency? You don't go to SR7's streams I guess. The guy will literally tell you what is happening. One of our mods has come here and told you what is going on. We have never missed a release even due to sickness (we released then as well).

Ok let me do this for you! I will list the size of every update from Nov till now. Then we will see the size increase overall. Ok let's start

Oct 773 mb
Nov 793 mb (+20 mb)
Jan 818 mb (+ 25 mb)
Mar 879 mb (+ 61 mb)

One of these builds is not like the other...Can you guess which one? I will help you March was the first bi-monthly update and it is literally 1.35x larger than the previous updates...combined.

Literally the reason this build is a little small is he was doing animations for original characters. I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished (art work is done).

3 Backgrounds
Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
- New Portraits
- Harleen Quinzel Intro
- Harleen Quinzel costume
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content
- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene
- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Terra content
- Leash Scenes
So, I have just stopped being a lurker, out of this well thought, and nice answer.

First, thank you, and extend my congratulations to the other members of the team. You guys do a great work, which is to enterprise a brand new application into the wild, and you are doing a fine good job out of it. :)

That being said, I'm a developer (in fact, the CEO of a small business involving, among other things, development of apps for clients), and I think --I may be very wrong, of course-- you need a bit of help on the organization and management area.

You see, I want you to succeed. And continue succeeding. I have discussed you and your app with my colleagues, and out of the excellent art and really funny dialogues (Miss Martian and Raven are favourites of mine: it's hard to stay hard if you giggle like a schoolgirl every few seconds, though), we believe you are the representatives of a new counter-culture movement, spreading --slow, but sure-- through the overall development scene. Your actions influence far more than you know.

Therefore, perhaps you would like to discuss the use of tools like Jira, Confluence, methodologies like Kanban, automation and deployment cycles, interface design and automation, and so on: I'm sure you know all of them (and maybe even use them more than we do), so I do not want to sound pedantic at all. It's just friendly discussion, to help you develop faster, better, harder (Daft Punk fan here). We have these chats among colleagues all day, and it's always for the better.

But if not, still thank you: as a humble dev, I fully understand your issues and difficulties.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how can i unlock the sex scenes with poison ivy?
Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting her in her cell.

Lesbian Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting her in her cell. (2nd participant can be any henchwoman except Mercy or a female guard)

Shower Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting the showers after talking to Poison Ivy in her cell at least 3 times. (RNG plays a role too - 2nd participant can be any henchwoman except Mercy or a female guard)

Strip : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her

Blowjob : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her - Includes a "Pull Back" option after the initial scene

Those are the only scenes with PI at the moment.

Reactions: papasmurf

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting her in her cell.

Lesbian Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting her in her cell. (2nd participant can be any henchwoman except Mercy or a female guard)

Shower Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting the showers after talking to Poison Ivy in her cell at least 3 times. (RNG plays a role too - 2nd participant can be any henchwoman except Mercy or a female guard)

Strip : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her

Blowjob : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her - Includes a "Pull Back" option after the initial scene

Those are the only scenes with PI at the moment.
thx but I did read something about anal and sex up there

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
Only half of whats promised are being made
??? Dude man loosen the tin foil hat bro. I mean chem trails and 9/11 are serious inside jobs, but really are we that much of a conspiracy? I mean fuck what are we false flagging deep state ...... dey took r jerbs!

You only explain stuff if the people complained
Why not show the list of whats already implemented
is it less than what's not implemented
Because as I have stated back in 2016 you (as in the fan base) complained for us not too. Why would we go back on that, seems like an easy argument for us not having direction.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
??? Dude man loosen the tin foil hat bro. I mean chem trails and 9/11 are serious inside jobs, but really are we that much of a conspiracy? I mean fuck what are we false flagging deep state ...... dey took r jerbs!

Because as I have stated back in 2016 you (as in the fan base) complained for us not too. Why would we go back on that, seems like an easy argument for us not having direction.
Yes thats the main issue of this project NO DIRECTION

Why not make a dairy farm...................

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
It's like I said before without trying to spoil anthing. The content is focusing on 1-2 characters (As you can see from Smoke's Changelog) but I wanted you all to keep expectations low because animations were not all going to make it. All I wanted to pass along was info as I always do on the upcoming release.

In terms of the 2 month update we are still working on ideas for it. Why is it taking so long? Because there are problems with arranging content for the month that doesn't take away from SU getting 2 full months. If we start promising stuff and Sunset can't work on both SU and whatever we came up with to fill the 1st month, we are back where we started in making SU monthly again. See the problem? Everything has to be perfect or else it all falls apart. Believe me when I say this, we are working with Sunset to come up with a solution. Right now 2 Assets packs makes sense but that is still drawing problems. We will figure it out.

We are on the 3rd release for this year and yeah you can say "Well you lazy bastards still haven't learned how to do it right!" No shit! As of now Sunset is getting close to the sweet spot for new content and have it not be buggy. Sunset could create all the content in the world but if he has no time to add it and for us to test, and then have time to fix it, then releases will always be broken. Sunset is working on the best schedule and we are nearing one that we think works the best. Took 3 releases but we are getting there. Any sudden changes in development time would affect any team so don't pretend like Sunset is the worst because he is learning just as any other team has too.

My final word on the subject is Sunset quietly adds stuff to SU that doesn't make sense until much later. Remember the Prison event? That took Sunset an entire year to add to it very slowly without telling anyone it was coming. When it did people enjoyed the fuck out it. It's the same thing now. Believe me when I say this that sacrificing some content now only means that when more events come out, they will be more like the Prison Event. The Prison Event was not the last Event to be created and Sunset is already making headway into more.

We are all figuring stuff out still and we know you guys are upset about certain aspects (God do we know about the complaints.) Like anything, just give us time to figure stuff out. We are close to the sweet spot.
Don't worry its always low
You always say "We" but when someone complains about less work being done you always give the "its a one man team" its confusing which is which

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
I can only hope that all that Raven content ends up in this coming patch. I can care less about the leash scenes but THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE..
Well he already said thats not going to be implemented which is sad since everyone want it to be

Nov 22, 2017
Created by most likely won't get in. Sorry!

No problem, just remember lots of this is animations which may or may NOT get implemented.
As long as some future build has Blackfire on a leash, I am happy.

When will Starfire be on a leash?

If I may, propose one of my private fantasies, would be great for there to be a scene where Lex has both Blackfire and Starfire on a leash, and the two slaves are on their hands and knees.

Reactions: MilkShank

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
As long as some future build has Blackfire on a leash, I am happy.

When will Starfire be on a leash?

If I may, propose one of my private fantasies, would be great for there to be a scene where Lex has both Blackfire and Starfire on a leash, and the two slaves are on their hands and knees.
Welll ain't that kinky

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes