zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i rember talking to them along time ago when they said they were not makeing money off of this. that was the first lie the second lie was they were not stealing from dc because of two people who have no right to say you can take other people's stuff i don't give a rat's ass who they think they are lol just me though. it still come's from some one else sweat and blood not the dev's own making every person in the game belongs to dc not the dev. this is not a parady because the names are the real people in the dc univers and there dressed just like them. all i will say on that and it has alway's been m thoughts on the matter. plues i am just an asshole to boot lol.

AnonMonvel

Feb 5, 2022
I cannot get the Themyscira event or the Audrey Leash Wonder Woman scene to unlock. I do have the Original Audrey in my cell and the Clone in Kasnia though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is funny as hell and i like all the girls don't get me wrong but i think they need to give the people who made the characters there honner and respect. after all they are rideing those people's coat tale's.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
the game is funny as hell and i like all the girls don't get me wrong but i think they need to give the people who made the characters there honner and respect. after all they are rideing those people's coat tale's.
Honner
Rideing

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Welcome in to yet another glorious Release Month! Since the last update came out in April, Sunset has been hard at work to bring you more for Themyscira but also for redacted.
-
Wonder Woman and redacted take center stage so we hope the wait is short for you all. We can't miss Diana's grand return now can we?
Are they mentioning -redacted- in some way of trying to be coy about who is in the update, or are they using it because they know that they are going to scrap half of the update like the past 6 months. :KEK:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i thought you were typing about the way i typed and the honner and respact was made to the dc artist not these guy's lol

quajemc

Dec 17, 2020
I can play the game I downloaded the game I see the file put I can't play do I need to get something to play I get the window one

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes