UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
A fully completed save, obviously
Yeah, but his point is because it's a unity game it's not like you can just pop something out of a saves folder. It's an actual system registry file for all your game's data.

I wouldn't recommend anyone just plop one of those into their system unless you absolutely trust the source.

Reactions: Sergiv2001

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Wow what a month we have had at GG. We're off to the best January we have had in 5 years. I know this forum is humble, and doesn't at all want credit for the traffic. But thank you all who post religiously after an update. Continue to do so as it really helps us grow!

But again since this thread only offers great suggestions I took it upon myself to round up the best of the last 7 days.

1) Release game on 29th of Feb, next year as well, as there is no leap year. (Great suggestion \\_Tremolo_//)
2) Be willing to pay for outside help (weird suggestion we pay a coder currently, but thanks Deepsea we will get on it)
3) Remember to to continue to drive people to our large discord server, if they want up to date correct information. (Awesome suggestion Deepsea!!!!)
24) Pay for copy & pasted art from fan art thread, that is created by SR7.
5) Ban SR7 from copy and pasting, that is forbidden and only allowed by non SR7 people.
6) Post every week on Wednesday with awesome suggestions from this board.
8) Again ask SR7 to fire me
9) Make sure to plug the $1.00 tier to actually see correct information, and stay informed.
14) Add more numbers to pad this list, because we all know this thread are veracious readers, and the list is important.

Well that wraps up another great Wednesday post here. Again we take this thread with the utmost seriousness. Just as serious as it takes in presenting factual information, and support for creators they enjoy. Until next week.

*IT'S FREE!!!

Last edited:

valorem12

Nov 8, 2018
Wow what a month we have had at GG. We're off to the best January we have had in 5 years. I know this forum is humble, and doesn't at all want credit for the traffic. But thank you all who post religiously after an update. Continue to do so as it really helps us grow!

But again since this thread only offers great suggestions I took it upon myself to round up the best of the last 7 days.

1) Release game on 29th of Feb, next year as well, as there is no leap year. (Great suggestion \\_Tremolo_//)
2) Be willing to pay for outside help (weird suggestion we pay a coder currently, but thanks Deepsea we will get on it)
3) Remember to to continue to drive people to our large discord server, if they want up to date correct information. (Awesome suggestion Deepsea!!!!)
24) Pay for copy & pasted art from fan art thread, that is created by SR7.
5) Ban SR7 from copy and pasting, that is forbidden and only allowed by non SR7 people.
6) Post every week on Wednesday with awesome suggestions from this board.
8) Again ask SR7 to fire me
9) Make sure to plug the $1.00 tier to actually see correct information, and stay informed.
14) Add more numbers to pad this list, because we all know this thread are veracious readers, and the list is important.

Well that raps up another great Wednesday post here. Again we take this thread with the utmost seriousness. Just as serious as it takes in presenting factual information, and support for creators they enjoy. Until next week.

*IT'S FREE!!!
is this for real? i mean you guys aren't as bad as the Summertime Saga devs. but seriously you've essentially sat on your hands for YEARS. and have produced what would take most people actually putting a normal amount of effort into their game like a year or two tops. and you've managed to drag it out over nearly 10 years, raking in donations the entire time. not sure whether to be impressed or embarrassed for the poor saps who give you money rofl.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
is this for real? i mean you guys aren't as bad as the Summertime Saga devs. but seriously you've essentially sat on your hands for YEARS. and have produced what would take most people actually putting a normal amount of effort into their game like a year or two tops. and you've managed to drag it out over nearly 10 years, raking in donations the entire time. not sure whether to be impressed or embarrassed for the poor saps who give you money rofl.
Oh it's real. Years of radio silence and $20k a month for years and suddenly he pops into the thread monthly, bitches at users who have criticism about his product, doesn't answer actual questions (Like why is he shilling the android renpy version, where's the PC one?) and then drops links and disappears.
I've never seen this before in a dev, except for Towerfag and that was years ago. All I need to do is just cap his posts every month because this is what he thinks of his audience and the people paying him. Not humbly thanking people that he has a livelihood or explaining how he needs more time because he's sick/PC went kaput/not feeling the creative drive to work this month.
No, it's this. This passive-aggressive need to post every month, that he loathes coming to this place, that he looks at the people not paying him and mocking him and so in turn he makes a post that insults people. All you need to do is cap it and then spread it around his discord, bet that would wake up some people.

I know this forum is humble, and doesn't at all want credit for the traffic.
Seethe more Shill, I know it hurts to come here every month to post about your barely functioning game.
cope_seethe_mald.jpg

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
why tf is the dev account posting on here passive aggressively? so bizarre
Oh it's real. Years of radio silence and $20k a month for years and suddenly he pops into the thread monthly, bitches at users who have criticism about his product, doesn't answer actual questions (Like why is he shilling the android renpy version, where's the PC one?) and then drops links and disappears.
I've never seen this before in a dev, except for Towerfag and that was years ago. All I need to do is just cap his posts every month because this is what he thinks of his audience and the people paying him. Not humbly thanking people that he has a livelihood or explaining how he needs more time because he's sick/PC went kaput/not feeling the creative drive to work this month.
No, it's this. This passive-aggressive need to post every month, that he loathes coming to this place, that he looks at the people not paying him and mocking him and so in turn he makes a post that insults people. All you need to do is cap it and then spread it around his discord, bet that would wake up some people.
He thinks he's trying to rattle us, when in truth, it's him who's rattled.

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Is there a wiki or something for this game? Yes, I have the few guides from the front page here, was just looking to see if there was something more in depth and concise. (Instead of looking at multiple guides to find info for correct actions to unlock outfits/actions.)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a wiki or something for this game? Yes, I have the few guides from the front page here, was just looking to see if there was something more in depth and concise. (Instead of looking at multiple guides to find info for correct actions to unlock outfits/actions.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not weird to think that we're getting GTA6 before this since this isn't something you can really "get". Something Unlimited is the kind of early access thingamajig that is, well, unlimited. It's only done when SR7 says it is so it has no release date, it has no specific endgame, and it could end for good at any time.

Reactions: vireker
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes