Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Question: is he like "remaking" the game in renpy or is he just for some reason re-releasing the events in standalone versions for god knows why? Im genuine confused
For content/fill in

Make it to Ren'py, upload it to some random site for extra cash since it's "a single update" some idiot buys it, rinse repeat.
It's easier to get a idiot to buy a single thing once then string them along with a pateron sub

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
i truly hate how events are implemented in this game... the fact that even if you know exactly what to do to unlock scenes you still have to play the event like 5+ times to get all scenes is super tedious. why not be able to see all scenes and then just make you choose at the end who you take to the penthouse?

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
hey i used the 2.4.4 save on this version; it works but for some reason i cant use the girls in the bordello or the strip clubis that a bug or am i missing somthing

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Does this game still have that infuriating half-second fade-in every time you do literally everything? If so, is there a way to get rid of it?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

This does not even address the engine issues.

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

This does not even address the engine issues.
Yeah I'm about there too, and I used to even pay to support this game.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes