anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Quick question, I haven't played this in a while, have they actually added anyone else to Tala's warded room collection or is it still just Raven??

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Quick question, I haven't played this in a while, have they actually added anyone else to Tala's warded room collection or is it still just Raven??
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as i know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as i know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.
I've only ever used the cheat menu to add money, cut down on the grind. I figured unlocking the girls that way would be a great way to cause the game to bug out.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Technically its always been Raven and Circe. Not just Raven. Unlocking the room for Circe is still bugged though as far as I know and can only be unlocked via the cheat menu.
I've managed to unlock Circe without cheating, it kind of randomly happened without me trying. I know I talked to her a bunch on the Yacht event and then went to my office and she was there. Cant remember if i did anything else.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Quick Status Update

SR7 is working on finishing up the ending to the event. It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release. All other content is in and we will advise you all when we move to testing. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

So he will finally half-finish the themyscira event, so they can focus on half-finishing the gotham event, to only then he will half-finish the bordello and you know, everything else, LET HIM COOK BOIS

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Quick Status Update

It has went through a bunch of iterations all of which are not suitable for release.

What is that supposed to mean?

Are they running out of ideas

Can they not copy and past heads on the same bodies anymore

Or is patron controlling the content released

Or maybe they are just slow and want more big bags of money

Who knows anymore

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes