Feb 5, 2018
I'm grateful that it's coming out today and they din't push it to sunday night for no reason. Hope it's a good update with plenty of WW.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
- Themyscira Event

3 Backgrounds

- Antiope Content
- Anal Scenes

- Artemis
- Dance Scene
- Handjob Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
- Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Cumshot Scenes

- Grail Content
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Sceness

- Maxima Content
- Intro
- Fight Scene 1
- Fight Scene 2

- Pallas
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Scene

1000009815.jpg
Flat out what the fuck caused this to get delayed????
At least this shit is over Gotham can comeback now

Last edited:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Unless I somehow missed a ton of new content, this update is an absolute joke. Possibly worst of all time. Not a single new WW scene, wtf is the point of this amazon event. What a flop!
Just ''finished'' this update, took me 12 minutes to see all new content ( all 9 new scenes!)
This is without a doubt the worst update, absolutely hysterical that THIS was being held up in rewrites or some shit, because the story just...stops after Maxima fight.

I don't think it's possible to defend this level of lazy even for his most avid cocksuckers.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Unless I somehow missed a ton of new content, this update is an absolute joke. Possibly worst of all time. Not a single new WW scene, wtf is the point of this amazon event. What a flop!
Dude you don't know the half of it, for some reason people don't acknowledge this as often as I wish, but this update was included in one of the updates of 2023. I don't know why it's there in "the last updates" And somehow there's much more content of ugly or irrelevant girls than WW or her mother. Knowing SR7 I just know KNOW next update will have ton of content of the darkseid girl, nubia, the girl with short hair, and if we're lucky, really ugly CG's of WW and her mother. Which are the only ones I care about.
And don't even get me started on the ice lounge updates. THOSE SUCKED. Between all the randos in Ice Lounge and Themys, this game should just be called, fuck random girls the game.

EDIT. HOLY CRAP, MY PREMONITIONS WERE TRUE. No WW content whatsoever
He always manages to outdo himself in the crappy update department. My god. Scratch what I said, this game should be called

"Fuck random and every time uglier women, the game!!"

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What I am getting from the comments here is that there is no WW content this update, that's the whole reason I'm here!! How is the Themyscira event considered finished if WW and Hippolyta don't have their content finished? Or will there be more Themyscira updates?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes