FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
>Still can't fuck Hippolyta

Bruh what the fuck is SR doing with all this time and Kekreon shekles?
How long has he been working on Themyscira? He started on the Gotham event before he finished Themyscira and now he's probably gunna end up working on both at the same time, slowing content down to a crawl, then he's probably going to do a Halloween event and then Christmas event just to double down.
I can see it now:
"Uh yeah I made one scene for every event, and I updated the backgrounds, a few bug fixes, see you in 4 months maybe hope you like all 5 minutes of content"

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

How long has he been working on Themyscira? He started on the Gotham event before he finished Themyscira and now he's probably gunna end up working on both at the same time, slowing content down to a crawl, then he's probably going to do a Halloween event and then Christmas event just to double down.
I can see it now:
"Uh yeah I made one scene for every event, and I updated the backgrounds, a few bug fixes, see you in 4 months maybe hope you like all 5 minutes of content"
What? You don't want to fuck Avatar characters in a DC Comics game?

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
meatriders, meatriders everywhere, bro cant take a single criticism lmao
Eh, this place is the same but other side of that coin. Guy puts out an update and people lose their minds about how he's lazy and the art is shit now for one reason or another.

Lol I just want the fucking strip club/brothel sim to exist/be good again. GIVE ME MY GLORIFIED LEMONADE STAND BUT WITH STRIPPERS PLEASE!

But seriously, people suck on both ends of creators like this. Fucking AVGN fans have lost their fucking minds in a similar manner to the point that they have a subreddit with 30k fucks bitching about it.

I mentioned last post how I think this is 3 or 4 games...what are they.

Strip club/brothel management (my favorite part)

Pokemon but with whores (gotta catch them all but no fighting...yet)

Visual novel/Harem sim.

Whatever the Themyscira thing is. It feels like it's beyond one of the 3 above but most fits into the visual novel sub. If it was part of the strip club it should have included recruitment, that goes for the pokemon collection idea too.

And I think that's what it is. These new events feel "pointless". I want to say, I don't think they're as bad or lazy as people claim. I do think the body design in Themyscira is pretty shit but whatever, what can you do with Amazons.

Themyscira should have been one of two things

It either should have been a MUCH shorter event where you go through 20 or so screens total and recruit 1 or 2 new girls for either the stripper/brother clubs and/or Pokemon dungeon.

OR

it should have been a completely separate game that was exclusively a visual novel (bonus points if you could link the two for recruitment but I'm not asking for that).

And that's what it is. He needs to finish one of the 3-4 games hes working on in the form of 1 game. I think it's way too fucking bloated at this point to be able to break it into pieces but there it is isn't it.

This bloat and the creator losing their vision to expansive ambition / ideas they could never fully encompass with one game is nothing new. It happens ALL the fucking time by other game devs. It should be a lesson to any of you that are currently in or considering going into game development: HAVE A SMALL VISION, BUILD IT, and EXPAND AFTER THE BASE IS DONE.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

MrBugwithashovel

Jan 3, 2022

I can see it now:

You're telling me comrade. I'm wanting to be the ultimate Mother Fucker but I am denied that. Lemme clap Hippolyta's cheeks with her daughters Nubia and Diana watching. Then lemme smash them both afterwards. Come on, it's simple. And it ain't like SR7 is afraid of the lil family taboo tag given the fuckin Cheshire/Artemis and Starfire/Blackfire scenes.

high_atm_py

Mar 10, 2023
Hello all. so I've been replaying the game recently and honestly, I agree that SunSet has leaned way too hard into the buff woman fetish. I think the game is still relatively good. It isn't high art or anything, but it's enjoyable. but when I see some of the older sprites like best girl Vixen, I feel like some of the appeal of the old art is how they were busty but still kinda dainty? its like the Bruce Timm art. so I suppose I'm just glad that Vixen hasn't been hit by the sudden steroids Luthor has been injecting into his girls, but I wish he would reverse that somehow
vixen.jpg

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes