MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
No one will listen but rather than Sunset training an AI and exacerbating the problem by incorporating recent fucked up proportions like Catwoman here,
88081560-EABB-4AC7-A91D-36C96EC53581.jpeg

I think he should just make use of a 3D modeling program like Designdoll for reference posing purposes first, then draw over the doll outlines with his signature style:
1C8E76AB-2A48-4DF8-8C4B-2BF4C1EA56EB.png FBC7AC00-55AB-4483-B0AA-42963EA7A9C2.jpeg

His earlier conversation sprite anatomy was extremely good for both petite and tall body types(looking at you, old school leftmost Wonder Woman)
5D823A77-9A31-4526-937B-2E61D11D84CD.jpeg ECBEE1B8-6DBF-4B8F-BB11-6ADDCDBD9DA4.jpeg

So if he went the 3D software route to make reference poses, he could start by turning his drawn sprites into a background/template then customizing a doll OVER those images until the proportions with that pose match. Exact realism obviously isn’t the true goal, matching his Bruce Timm inspired look is. Things like head size compared to torso height, leg length, shoulder width etc. If he had those two basic petite/tall builds made, he could work on making variations for in-between types or outliers like Giganta or Volcana’s longer legs. Then work on building the Lex model taller than most of the women until it looks decent too since he’ll use it the most.

He only has to get it right once and he could reuse the models forever to pose them with always consistent proportions—as long as they’re saved and labeled. It would really shine doing complex scenes like the bordello gangbangs, where many heads arms hands and feet are at crazy angles to each other. Then he could lock the poses in place and pan the camera around for alternate penetration/oral angles or, if he’s also feeling too lazy to draw feet that day, just zoom the camera in or pan until they’re cropped out for that particular reference pose.

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
that's not an ai problem, fans voted for bigger tits, now they get bigger tits.

it's rare for a lean girl to have big butt and tits, but that don't mean she's disproportionate.
It's a shame nonetheless, as I think the majority of fans were drawn to the accurately captured DC art style - that's what was hot (as shown in the Barb and leftmost WW sprites in MusicVideoGuy 's post).

I hope it's not a common issue, as Gunsmoke really had something special going here!

And it's funny because Catwoman has been a fan favourite to receive some scenes for a while iirc, since her original sprite in the Bordello is so well-drawn.

(Catwoman's actual proportions being these btw):

View attachment 1724160361878.webp

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
people noticed the changes in design cause of catwoman, they blame it on AI.
No. You misunderstand. I’m taking their claim that AI wasn’t used yet at face value for the sake of explanation, and I’m saying that isn’t even the main problem. Take a look at this:
A48BF588-1A7A-4303-B472-31BB634AEF84.jpeg
This is significantly older, Galatea’s one of my favorites, and I like her overall proportions here in this pose, they’re harmonious. But look at Lex’s arms and upper torso compared to the rest including his skull size, even taking perspective into account. This is exactly what having a posable Lex 3D model scaled appropriately to the women could solve. In the recent scenes not just in Gotham, sometimes it looks like he stumbled during the planning stages and the result is drawing absurdly long dicks even by Something Unlimited standards
E1362D00-2EA3-4141-9D1D-8DDF0371F57A.jpeg
It’s like he went Oh shit I got the perspective sizes relative to the background for the sex act I want wrong, better extend his dick so it makes contact with her face. If he plugs this kind of data into training his AI model going forward, the problems will continue because the root problem was never solved.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
No. You misunderstand. I’m taking their claim that AI wasn’t used yet at face value for the sake of explanation, and I’m saying that isn’t even the main problem. Take a look at this:
View attachment 3950005
This is significantly older, Galatea’s one of my favorites, and I like her overall proportions here in this pose, they’re harmonious. But look at Lex’s arms and upper torso compared to the rest including his skull size, even taking perspective into account. This is exactly what having a posable Lex 3D model scaled appropriately to the women could solve. In the recent scenes not just in Gotham, sometimes it looks like he stumbled during the planning stages and the result is drawing absurdly long dicks even by Something Unlimited standards
View attachment 3950075
It’s like he went Oh shit I got the perspective sizes relative to the background for the sex act I want wrong, better extend his dick so it makes contact with her face. If he plugs this kind of data into training his AI model going forward, the problems will continue because the root problem was never solved.
i can't really say whether AI is to blame for luthor's dick growth(cause of what you just said) or whether it was a personal decision made by artist.

cause batgirls anal scene sketch was shown to the public and lex's dick was thick in that one as well, compared to earlier versions.
We all know he uses AI, so you might be right about your example.

but my point was about girl's proportions. They're thicker now cause that's what artist wants, not because of AI.

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
For me it's a shame how the game is crashing. I really liked this game at the beginning, but I don't like the recent changes where the female bodys getting bigger and bigger. The breasts and butts are getting bigger and bigger and so are the muscles and body sizes. I miss the variety from the beginning. I used to be happy when updates came out, but now I still have hope for something good, but I'm just disappointed. Amazon island is not my thing at all, there are one or two that I like, but these muscle-packed male bodies, nothing happens in my pants. At the yacht event where Circe appeared I liked her a lot, but on Amazon Island I don't find her so attractive anymore. of catwoman, I don't want to begin to talk about how disappointed I am. MB Catwoman was perfekt. Gotham City Catwoman -______- I want all women to return to their original body mass.

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
So here is an opinion/question nobody asked for and a lot of people will find anoying at best.

Years ago when I first saw this game I looked at the design and Ouyaya was it amazing. I mean most of the character here are drop dead gorgeous on anyday and the art does it justice.

Yet playing at that bald headed black hole of narcissism and douchery that Lex is, or the douchy batman, killed my boner in two second flat. I ain't a fan of D.C black and white bullshit on my best day, but is the game more of a Lex coral and abuse the Sups of D.C until they are empty husk or is the story somewhat explain how Character like wonderwoman would not snap is neck in 2 second.
I don't mean to either kinkshame or judge anybody, just wondering if I can "deepen" my culture of the D.C universe with GUNSMOKE works without gaging on that bald plotdevice.
Cheers.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So here is an opinion/question nobody asked for and a lot of people will find anoying at best.

Years ago when I first saw this game I looked at the design and Ouyaya was it amazing. I mean most of the character here are drop dead gorgeous on anyday and the art does it justice.

Yet playing at that bald headed black hole of narcissism and douchery that Lex is, or the douchy batman, killed my boner in two second flat. I ain't a fan of D.C black and white bullshit on my best day, but is the game more of a Lex coral and abuse the Sups of D.C until they are empty husk or is the story somewhat explain how Character like wonderwoman would not snap is neck in 2 second.
I don't mean to either kinkshame or judge anybody, just wondering if I can "deepen" my culture of the D.C universe with GUNSMOKE works without gaging on that bald plotdevice.
Cheers.
This is not the game for you, then. The game clearly informs you of why his plan is working, and the theme of it is clear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kokotheworm
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes