Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Mind control as they implemented made story telling harder and they weren't interested in story telling. There could have been a lot done with the heists and the mind control that would have made for some fun antics. But I suspect the cease and desist probably made them leery of doing actual super hero stuff and putting actual crime fighting in the game. It wouldn't have been that hard to implement some public domain heroes and super hero parodies to help create foils to Lex
Or they just realized they can make a lot of money on a few days worth of effort per month, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two and a half months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work per quarter, and similar to how they realized that they can make a lot of money and just use AI for everything but they'll have to work it in gradually so people don't notice.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Or they just realized they can make a lot of money on a few days worth of effort per month, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two and a half months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work per quarter, and similar to how they realized that they can make a lot of money and just use AI for everything but they'll have to work it in gradually so people don't notice.
Ugh I'm not a fan of their work ethics but come on this is disingenuous. Yes their work has been derivative for the last couple of the years, but it's hard argue their position in the genre

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
Ugh I'm not a fan of their work ethics but come on this is disingenuous. Yes their work has been derivative for the last couple of the years, but it's hard argue their position in the genre
I just put people like this on ignore. Guy is bitching about the work someone does for, effectively, free because it's not good enough for him. I'm too fucking old to deal with this type of whining anymore. Literally no one is forcing this person to play the game, if they don't like it they can move on. They're not offering constructive criticism , they're just bitching.

(Erebus I'm talking about the guy you're replying to, not you btw. also you're a great volcano)

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I just put people like this on ignore. Guy is bitching about the work someone does for, effectively, free because it's not good enough for him. I'm too fucking old to deal with this type of whining anymore. Literally no one is forcing this person to play the game, if they don't like it they can move on. They're not offering constructive criticism , they're just bitching.

(Erebus I'm talking about the guy you're replying to, not you btw. also you're a great volcano)
I don't try to ignore people. It's the internet so I know things dont always get conveyed as intended. Jokes blow up, people get their feelings hurt, and some/many will argue a bad position just so the don't loose on the internet (when it doesn't really matter). Plus there those that do good natured shit talking that doesn't always hit the mark

I understand his viewpoint about the devs and them milking their patrons. It's just overly simplified and the AI use has only been this year

Don't think I've ever been called a volcano before :)

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
I don't try to ignore people. It's the internet so I know things dont always get conveyed as intended. Jokes blow up, people get their feelings hurt, and some/many will argue a bad position just so the don't loose on the internet (when it doesn't really matter). Plus there those that do good natured shit talking that doesn't always hit the mark

I understand his viewpoint about the devs and them milking their patrons. It's just overly simplified and the AI use has only been this year

Don't think I've ever been called a volcano before :)
yep yep, Erebus is the southernmost volcano, named after a a greek god of darkness. Or if you're a 40k fan he's the biggest dick back in its lore.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
What position would that be? Because everything I posted was true. Did they previously release monthly? Yes. Were those updates typically pretty small? Yes. So when they shifted to once every two months did the updates double in size? No. When they shifted from two months to two months and a "release window" that could stretch anywhere from a week to three did the updates increase in size? No. Have they indicated that they're going to use AI to "help" with development? Yes. Is a lot of the artwork repurposed assets that have been cut up and pasted together often resulting in severe anatomical issues? Yes, in the most recent update the balloon titted country girl apparently has no shoulders or collar bone.

There's nothing disingenuous about the objective truth. SR7's "position" doesn't change facts.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm not hinting at anything, but chubby asian Harley...

Am I crazy in thinking that she's not actually that chubby? When Harley's first introduced in normal clothes I thought she was, but when she changes into the costume it feels like she lost 20 pounds and looks pretty normal sized. I think the therapist suit is just really big and boxy, especially around the shoulders.

Well, I guess she might be chubby when comparing to most of the women in this art style before caped crusader.

hitmanAJ

Apr 16, 2022
i have a problem where i cant select ivy, i used her to capture a villain and now i cant select her. Does it fix its self later or is there a way to fix it.
image_2024-08-14_131540578.png

Mishanya1004

Jun 16, 2020
We don't do "bad things" because we're freshly out of prison with comparatively little cash compared to our previous wealth, and we're trying to lay low. With the obvious out of the way... uhhh... running a strip club and a brothel by subjugating the will of heroic women is pretty evil, it basically means we are directly in control of women being objectified and raped by potentially hundreds of people. Let's not forget that we also rape around 20 women into mind broken submission, including at least one lesbian whose personality we basically override completely. The fact that a couple of them, such as Vixen, are more agreeable about it doesn't mean that your position of control and authority over them as what is essentially their jailer is no longer there. Lex may not be trying to conquer the world or fighting Superman, but his actions in Something Unlimited are pretty damned evil.
Yeah, and no offense to those people who are into that stuff...but not all of us (myself, for example) want to see a story with pregnancy, rape, hypnosis and god knows what else.

We literally get a teenage (or young adult, but anyways) girl addicted to what are basically drugs for her species so that she will fuck us with more enthusiasm. We clone another girl after she dies to continue having sex with her.
As far as I'm concerned, Luthor is still pretty fucking evil. Besides, in the actual mainline comics he was never the type of explicit evil you guys are describing here - he is still a pretty decent and honorable man, it is just that he has a huge-ass hate boner against superheroes and is using his intellect to destroy what he basically sees as a threat to humanity. When actually working with humans he does a pretty good job, like for example when he was elected president.

A good position in a certain genre/type of business does not yet mean they actually are any good at what they are doing. It just means they have been doing it for a long-ass time.
See most AAA game companies, Boeing, HP for pertinent real-life examples.

I, personally, would love to see a more developed system of control and manipulation (having the ability to mentally break a heroine outside of the mind control device or through other, secondary, methods), a bigger focus on actually balancing between being a CEO and doing this, better developed characters for some of the henchwomen (Harley), cameos from the Justice League with a potential bad ending or hell even just Luthor giving gifts to some of the heroines that he really likes and that submitted from the get-go (like Vixen), giving at least some type of diversity in the backgrounds provided (and showing that he cares for them to some extent).

But instead we get the same fucking boring game I've playing for the past 4-5 years by now, with nigh any changes, oversized events created to show a ruse of "work" and "development", reused assets and apparently now *gags* AI addition.

Don't defend this shit. Gunsmoke might have made a name for himself for accurately copying Bruce Timm's art-style (and even then, that's arguable) but others have shown that you can do some much fucking better with half the money and the time he's eating up.

I mean, if he's so keen on using AI then fuck it, introduce parallel versions of the heroines that look like their movie/tv counterparts. Would be jarring, sure, but probably also the most visually engaging thing that happened in this mess over the past x-amount of years.

• Angry
Reactions: drooopy and vireker

Girlkisser94

Mar 22, 2023
Full v2.4.5 save for the Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.

Not a bug. Girls can't be in a few places at the same time. In my saves they are all in the cells.
To put them in the club or in the bordello from there you need to reset their devices first.
To reset device:
Lexcorp - Labs - Labs - Devices - Upgrade - Choose a girl - Reset - Reset
Note that when you're resetting a device you reset its level, and you need to upgrade its level to do more explicit stuff in the Club/Bordello.
If I Reset someone's device, when I want to upgrade it again to get them in the cells, do I have to all the grinding part again? or is that permanently unlocked?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes