Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I don't think Supergirl has one yet.

And I got the new Starfire scene after doing the Blackfire inspection thing a few times.
Thank you, is it the same for the new supergirl content? because is not happening

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I liked Galatea scene. I just know lately Sunset got a blond fetish. Artemis, Supergirl, Galatea, Starfire, Audrey and I'm probably missing somebody. He's rotating content between them. Hopefully Artemis and Supergirl have a Strip Scene next update. I know damn well he draws them naked first and I'm sure he can make up some convincing lines.
I rate this one update a 5/10

Reactions: Gnutt and ponyguy

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
For those of you who are completionist psychopaths like myself, I've put together a spreadsheet "checklist" of all the currently available unlocks (costumes, scenes, upgrades etc.) in the most organized way I can think of, and I've just finished updating it for the new 2.1 release (assuming the changelog is accurate). Just a clear way to know what are all the available things, and if you download the sheet and highlight the appropriate boxes you can "check off" what you have already gotten/done. (Yes, I know the vault kind of does this, but this is a way for the player to consciously track what the hell they're doing and doesn't require 1.7 zillion clicks to navigate)

Theoretically speaking I'll continue to follow the development of SU and update the checklist accordingly.

-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhqi5qeo2u8Vl-4358x9R4UIvJ2NqbEGXJyA025gZJA/edit?usp=sharing

FYI Link embedding to google sheets on this forum is dumb, and auto inserts the whole sheet into the post. Just copy/paste the URL and remember to take the - off the front.

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
Good to see new content and come continuation good for about 30 minutes worth of work.. like the game just wish i didnt have to wait a month for 30 minutes

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
From Discord:

As we move deeper and further into development it’s nice to sometimes refresh what is happening behind the scenes. The build you are receiving today is the most polished version we have currently (like up to the hour). This means that there is much that just doesn’t make it into the build. Sometimes this amounts to large, or significant increases every few months. We are in the midst of that cycle now. As each build goes out, somethings are just not implemented or near complete. We are extremely excited about the development and direction of SU, although it can be a grind and months can seem very similar we continue towards completion.

Our Newgrounds game is continuing to progress and we are very optimistic that it can be out this year. With our limited resources it has been difficult to achieve certain in house goals we have set for ourselves. Hopefully in the near future we can add more team members to help use achieve those goals. For now we are heading in a very good direction and we are super excited about this project. Thank you all for you continued support.

Sunsetriders7 & SmokeShank
Gunsmoke Games

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 16, 2016
How do you trigger the Starfire the terrible intro and costume?
Judging from when it showed up in my game, it appears you need to set Blackfire as your henchwoman and visit Starfire with her a few times until you get the Blackfire > Inspect option, then do that about 3 times and after that Starfire will have the "Terrible" outfit and intro the next time you go in to see her.

Reactions: ponyguy

Froyoj1

Jun 27, 2017
anyone got a mega of 2.1 its up on svs but its like a 4 hour download...
edit: nvm saw it a few post above me thanks bro!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes