Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
But can't the future updates include other girls as well, like Artemis will have Cheshire and even Talia content, the next ones can have Batgirl/Huntress/Catwoman/Zatanna (you know the girls from batman), Supergirl/Lois/WW Let me dream =p

Delayed or not, i can't wait for the next update, any estimate date ? Mid April ?

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Artemis is planned for tonight right? I'm hoping that the same amount of attention is given to her as Ms. Martian is.

Azie

May 27, 2018
Artemis is planned for tonight right? I'm hoping that the same amount of attention is given to her as Ms. Martian is.
She was planned to be released today, but they decided to add some Talia Al Ghul content to it and they got it delayed until April 5th at the latest.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
No Wonderwoman again? :/ damn....is she really not popular? :/

Well i was rooting for black canary, supergirl and wonder woman in that order... so kind of a victory for me, specially if supergirl comes along with powergirl

i think ww will be held off till further updates to have "popular" characters right about the end of the "completing the existing characters" task and have people to be as interested as they always are. If they are doing so, thats kind of smart

Reactions: nekkromenzer

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Well i was rooting for black canary, supergirl and wonder woman in that order... so kind of a victory for me, specially if supergirl comes along with powergirl

i think ww will be held off till further updates to have "popular" characters right about the end of the "completing the existing characters" task and have people to be as interested as they always are. If they are doing so, thats kind of smart
Dude, same. Black Canary and WW were the ones I hoped for. I would've taken Starfire/Blackfire over Supergirl

Also, nice signature. A man of culture I see.

Reactions: jakagami
Aug 9, 2017
Release date was an april's fools joke
Content seems like it's worth the wait, so I guess it wasn't a bad joke.. do we have a changelog at the very least?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
2.2.2 – Batgirl (May 31st – June 6th)
2.2.3 – Vixen (July 31st – Aug 6th)
2.2.4– Supergirl (September 30th – Oct 6th

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1554122153668.png

First you asked, then you begged, followed by pleading, demanding, and finally beating the dead horse until you drilled it into the Earth’s core. Well congratu-FRICKIN-lations! Your prayers have been answered! We’re making a mobile version of SU!

Actually, we’re rebuilding the entire game from the ground up! No Fungus, no asset store templates, no open source code. We got a programmer and are putting him through hell to not only rebuild SU in its entirety, but have it caught up before 2019 is over! (Locke’s note: “Cause who wants to go outside during their Golden Year?! This is clearly the best use of- OUCH! Alight! Alright! I’m going back to work! You can put the cattle-prod down!”)

SU’s Development will Also Continue in the Meantime!

That’s right! This is all happening with 0 interruption to the development cycle you’re all used to! You can still expect the same amount of fresh content you’ve come to crave every two months. This will not interrupt or slowdown SR7 in any way whatsoever. Talk about having your cake and eating it too!

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!

We’re not just rebuilding SU the way it is now. It’s being cleaned up with numerous quality-of-life changes, like:

An in-depth stats and scene completion feature.

Fast travel between major areas to cut down on clicking.

A save system not tied to your registry.

The removal of systems we’re never going to bother expanding upon.

A ridiculously fast new skip system for everyone to complain about.

The cure for internet cancer.

And much much more!

And the Demo is Coming Soon!

How soon? Soon soon? Blizzard soon? Who knows?! That’s half the fun!

Why are we doing this?

After much deliberation we decided it was time to provide everyone with a cleaner SU experience, while simultaneously taking the time to officially put SU on a platform that thousands of people have begged for, and solve a lot of development issues that’ll help us more easily provide better, less buggy builds while also giving us more room to work on additional projects without killing ourselves or having SU suffer in the process.

SIKE! We want our sweet piece of the mobile pie like every other greedy dev who only cares about money, obviously! Why else?!

So be sure to pledge today to be one of the first to play the Something Unlimited: Rebuilt! demo… that’ll be released immediately to the public on Day 1 anyway because everything we do is leaked in 10 mins or less like someone’s going to owe other people money if it isn’t! (Locke’s note: “Cause it’s not like we’re trying to build a company that could one day create quality, unique, original titles that’d make AAA companies look bad or anyth- FUCK! Stop zapping me! I can code and write notes at the same time!”)

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

P.S. Only one GG dev was harmed in the making of this post. ; )

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Still fail to see why it has to all drawn by 1 person, as I remember it was justified because having more people would have made it more likely for DC to sue you, but there are more people involved, like the guy who is doing the porting here, from the outside it seems needlessly inefficient, if it really is all drawn by one person, he might one not far day end up burned up and have a psychotic breakdown, not worth it in the long run for anyone involved.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think it's a good thing to be drawn by one person. It keeps the integrity of the drawing. Even if you don't intend to, another can change it, even slightly, and it feels off.

Reactions: Thaluka and Danlorn

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 273407

First you asked, then you begged, followed by pleading, demanding, and finally beating the dead horse until you drilled it into the Earth’s core. Well congratu-FRICKIN-lations! Your prayers have been answered! We’re making a mobile version of SU!

Actually, we’re rebuilding the entire game from the ground up! No Fungus, no asset store templates, no open source code. We got a programmer and are putting him through hell to not only rebuild SU in its entirety, but have it caught up before 2019 is over! (Locke’s note: “Cause who wants to go outside during their Golden Year?! This is clearly the best use of- OUCH! Alight! Alright! I’m going back to work! You can put the cattle-prod down!”)

SU’s Development will Also Continue in the Meantime!

That’s right! This is all happening with 0 interruption to the development cycle you’re all used to! You can still expect the same amount of fresh content you’ve come to crave every two months. This will not interrupt or slowdown SR7 in any way whatsoever. Talk about having your cake and eating it too!

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!

We’re not just rebuilding SU the way it is now. It’s being cleaned up with numerous quality-of-life changes, like:

An in-depth stats and scene completion feature.

Fast travel between major areas to cut down on clicking.

A save system not tied to your registry.

The removal of systems we’re never going to bother expanding upon.

A ridiculously fast new skip system for everyone to complain about.

The cure for internet cancer.

And much much more!

And the Demo is Coming Soon!

How soon? Soon soon? Blizzard soon? Who knows?! That’s half the fun!

Why are we doing this?

After much deliberation we decided it was time to provide everyone with a cleaner SU experience, while simultaneously taking the time to officially put SU on a platform that thousands of people have begged for, and solve a lot of development issues that’ll help us more easily provide better, less buggy builds while also giving us more room to work on additional projects without killing ourselves or having SU suffer in the process.

SIKE! We want our sweet piece of the mobile pie like every other greedy dev who only cares about money, obviously! Why else?!

So be sure to pledge today to be one of the first to play the Something Unlimited: Rebuilt! demo… that’ll be released immediately to the public on Day 1 anyway because everything we do is leaked in 10 mins or less like someone’s going to owe other people money if it isn’t! (Locke’s note: “Cause it’s not like we’re trying to build a company that could one day create quality, unique, original titles that’d make AAA companies look bad or anyth- FUCK! Stop zapping me! I can code and write notes at the same time!”)

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

P.S. Only one GG dev was harmed in the making of this post. ; )
Im glad they are countining the work on the PC and MAC versions but what are their outher projects? Im hoping for Star Wars game...

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes