LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
GG would save themself a lot of trouble, if they would just prioritize the popular girls. GG forget that 3 updates of unpopular girls is 6 months of paying supporters not getting what they really want.

If this complicates the storyline or smt, just fix it later.
Guess what, your preferred list of girls is not even remotely the same as all of our supporters. On top of that, a lot of our actual paying supporters just want more of the game - so they're getting what they want regardless of the next update's focus.

Your opinions aren't facts and you're talking about shit that you actually know nothing about.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
GG would save themself a lot of trouble, if they would just prioritize the popular girls. GG forget that 3 updates of unpopular girls is 6 months of paying supporters not getting what they really want.

Guess what, your preferred list of girls is not even remotely the same as all of our supporters. On top of that, a lot of our actual paying supporters just want more of the game - so they're getting what they want regardless of the next update's focus.

Your opinions aren't facts and you're talking about shit that you actually know nothing about.
Indeed,
The last 3 cycles.
Terra, Raven, Miss martian were all amazing for me personally.....
Ok, Artemis isn't my favorite but 3 out of 3 updates..... Can't complain : )

Next line-up.
Batgirl (YES!!!, was waiting on this one for a while : ) )
Supergirl..... Also a big YESSSSSSSS : ).
Vixen... Is one of those that i don't really care about, but 2 out of 3..... I call that very good.
And that's without the extra's we don't even know about yet.:)

Taste is personal ;)

And the part of
Is the stupidest thing i have heard in a long while.
How many games are there are this site that have been abandoned because they were lost in the development because of that "motto" ..... Just fix it later:cautious:...

Gunsmoke.
Keep doing what you guys have been doing for the last year ;), 100% sure that everything will go amazing that way : )

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I said a long time ago that SR7 should concentrate on "finishing" the girls already in the game and that it would make the most sense to start with the ones you can capture first, and continue down the list that way. First in, first out.

To be honest though I don't really care which order the heroines are "finished" just so long as there's progress.

Oct 1, 2017
I said a long time ago that SR7 should concentrate on "finishing" the girls already in the game and that it would make the most sense to start with the ones you can capture first, and continue down the list that way. First in, first out.

To be honest though I don't really care which order the heroines are "finished" just so long as there's progress.
I'll drink to that.

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
that's why you can reset, you can chose any character you wish, you have an excellent guide for that( in page 1) that helped me a lot to unlock all the scenes.
NAH man thats not it i meant likegetting all of them in the same try so it doesnt affect the story or something like that

mrbill3b

May 10, 2017
The Vixen content to me will be more about the writing. I liked how Smoke started her with her "how is this any different from my modeling gig" which sets her apart from the rest of the "yuck, I don't wanna do that" starts

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The Vixen content to me will be more about the writing. I liked how Smoke started her with her "how is this any different from my modeling gig" which sets her apart from the rest of the "yuck, I don't wanna do that" starts
That what I like about her, she is more willing and submissive.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018

Same

Reactions: Sierra025
Feb 5, 2018
That's an old poll.
So let's just act like that poll never happened, OK.

You should practice controlling your emotions, just look how you're rambling on. You're obviously clueless.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Batgirl?better keep her mind control and dont remember anything instead of make her willing to fuck thousand of guy instead of Lex..LoL,that will make Lex inferior..and im hoping the girl that Lex send is just their clones and the real one is Lex personel slave..Thats the real Lex i know..manipulative and considerable

Reactions: akirahaiko

Azie

May 27, 2018
Batgirl?better keep her mind control and dont remember anything instead of make her willing to fuck thousand of guy instead of Lex..LoL,that will make Lex inferior..and im hoping the girl that Lex send is just their clones and the real one is Lex personel slave..Thats the real Lex i know..manipulative and considerable
You seem really hung up on this.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You seem really hung up on this.
I know,im just not really a sharing type person even it is in the game..im interested in this game because i like Lex character..but,the whole making the girls become willing to prostitute themselves make me think Lex is inferior..i like the idea they become obedient and not let any other guy touch them because they know they belong to Lex..Its like Lex is a lord and alpha there..it is better they dont remember a things they do in brothel and know only Lex satisfied their lust and only Lex touch them than upgrade the device and make them cumdump slut whore that enjoy fuck other guy dick instead of Lex(sorry for my past post,a bit emotional there)

Reactions: Xypher
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes