Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
can someone help me i am on day 147 and haven't gotten the grod to show up a second time for the prison event

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
While we wait for the update, Lets play a game. If you could change SU to any another universe what would it be. Like if it where Marvel or some other series ?
It would be Marvel. Even if you let the X-Men alone ( Oni has that thing down ) there are so many characters to play with , it would be Marvel. Better yet, who would replace Lex Luthor ? The closest you have to the "Billionaire Mad Genius " type is the Green Goblin. That could allow to replace Lois Lane with Mary Jane.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛
Aug 9, 2017
While we wait for the update, Lets play a game. If you could change SU to any another universe what would it be. Like if it where Marvel or some other series ?
Marvel or Star Wars both seem like they're best answers, they're easily the biggest franchises/universes to fit this genre and both haven't had a quality "trainer" game yet ( or at least not quite SU level of quality)
Maybe Star Wars can be paired with Disney Princesses even, but that would mean insane developement time to get all characters the attention they deserve.

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Marvel or Star Wars both seem like they're best answers, they're easily the biggest franchises/universes to fit this genre and both haven't had a quality "trainer" game yet ( or at least not quite SU level of quality)
Maybe Star Wars can be paired with Disney Princesses even, but that would mean insane developement time to get all characters the attention they deserve.
Orange trainer is pretty good if you want a starwars trainer

Aug 9, 2017
Orange trainer is pretty good if you want a starwars trainer
oh yeah, I tried that a while ago.. did it get any better?
I mean: I had a hard time with the art and kinda gave up on it because of the Ren'py stank it's got all over it.
Don't get me wrong, the artist has potential and ren'py can be a decent engine (Four Elements Trainer proved me that).. but it just isn't my speed.

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, now that I slow down and really read it properly, it's very, very funny. He was all, "This guy is a butthurt child that's just alienating people from the thing he's shilling," and then I was all, "Hey, maybe he's not so bad if you look at things from other people's perspective," and then you were all, "I'm going to say a butthurt child thing to keep this going for no reason, because even though this is almost like a job for me, and I probably shouldn't make it look like the team I represent is completely tone-deaf, what with all these people saying that month after month, I really want to get a cheeky little barb in, because I'm desperate to feel clever." Funny, funny stuff. Man, I've been chortling for ten straight minutes, and it shows no signs of stopping.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
oh yeah, I tried that a while ago.. did it get any better?
I mean: I had a hard time with the art and kinda gave up on it because of the Ren'py stank it's got all over it.
Don't get me wrong, the artist has potential and ren'py can be a decent engine (Four Elements Trainer proved me that).. but it just isn't my speed.
Yeh the games actually finished now and is good, I would recommend trying it again

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Winx Club game will be great, especially for me and other girls) I would play for Stella and try to seduce Nabu:love::devilish: I love young mulatto boys)

Aug 9, 2017
Yeh the games actually finished now and is good, I would recommend trying it again
Then I might check it out some more once I'm done with the half dozen other games I've been trying to get into, (SU Being first once update comes out)
at least it seems better than whatever "DeathStar Trainer" was supposed to be.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes