Feb 5, 2018
I actually give them a couple bucks every month, and I'm fine with the roadmap. It's not my top three pick, but considering that the Artemis update has Cheshire content, then Supergirl has a good chance of bringing Galatea content, and if anyone were to bring more Harley content, it would be Batgirl. If that's the case, there's probably something there for everyone.

It seemed like a fairly measured response to me. I'd be annoyed too, if someone on a pirate site started hassling me about the game they were stealing from me. Getting a free copy of a game is one thing. It's literally why we're all here. Grifting a game and then having the nerve to bust his balls about it? That's just messed up.
TYI, I am actually a paying supporter and has been for years. For various reasons, I prefer voicing my opinion and concerns here.

When it comes to criticism GG tends to act very unprofessional. They should take it to heart or ignore it. When I see someone voicing criticism, they usually gets silenced by GG personally or the horde of White Knights. Resulting in a toxic environment that only allow blind loyalty.

I mean, just look at how this GG employee, LockeKosta, responded to my comment earlier. He din't read it right and at what point did I list my "preferred list of girls"? Why the hostility?

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
TYI, I am actually a paying supporter and has been for years. For various reasons, I prefer voicing my opinion and concerns here.

When it comes to criticism GG tends to act very unprofessional. They should take it to heart or ignore it. When I see someone voicing criticism, they usually gets silenced by GG personally or the horde of White Knights. Resulting in a toxic environment that only allow blind loyalty.

I mean, just look at how this GG employee, LockeKosta, responded to my comment earlier. He din't read it right and at what point did I list my "preferred list of girls"? Why the hostility?
I know you are but what am I?! XP

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
This game's saves are stored in the registry. You'll need to export the game's registry entries from your old computer and then import them into your new computer to access your saves.

To migrate the registry entries:
  1. Open regedit on the old computer (open Start and type regedit)
  2. Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
  3. Right click on the "Something Unlimited" folder and click Export
  4. Save the reg file (make sure you give it a .reg extension so it's easy to find for step 8)
  5. Move this file to your new computer
  6. Open regedit on the new computer
  7. Select Registry > Import Registry File...
  8. Select the .reg file you brought over
  9. Start the game
Alright. Thanks I'll check it tomorrow. Hopefully its all there. Hate to start over. I just summoned Raven. :eek:

All fixed now. Thanks for the help. :)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

pika2018

Oct 27, 2018
While we wait for the update, Lets play a game. If you could change SU to any another universe what would it be. Like if it where Marvel or some other series ?
1 - Mortal Kombat (This would result in an incredible game! Exploring the mechanics of finish him, species, affiliations ... I do not know how this was never attempted.)

2 - Street Fighter (M.Bison, mind control, Dolls ... another one that would have everything to be great.)

3 - Naruto (You really need a great game of +18 for this anime. Those you have today are painful.)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
All things considered I wish SR7 would change how the game saves itself so I could use someone else's save as I've played through this quite a few times and just wanna see the new stuff. Like 2.222 I never got around to even playing it as it's time consuming to get to the same point or maybe cheat mode where I can unlock all the CG's on demand or something (I'm aware cheats exist but they don't do this)

jacobparis

Oct 3, 2018
While we wait for the update, Lets play a game. If you could change SU to any another universe what would it be. Like if it where Marvel or some other series ?
mass effect, monster high, ever after high, Disney princesses (or the entire Disney universe), and maybe marvels x men. but that's a really good question man. what universe would you replace if you wanted to?

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛
Oct 1, 2017
mass effect, monster high, ever after high, Disney princesses (or the entire Disney universe), and maybe marvels x men. but that's a really good question man. what universe would you replace if you wanted to?
I would have to say either Avatar (Like Four Elements Trainer but with SU's art style) or Street Fighter

Reactions: jacobparis

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I would have to say either Avatar (Like Four Elements Trainer but with SU's art style) or Street Fighter
Definately Marvel, but instead of x-men maybe the universe itself. Or focus in on the Avengers cause everyone wants to be an Avenger. After that though I could go for Disney princesses, but I feel like a Pirates theme would be an awesome OC if Sunset would be up for it.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I'm working on a Marvel-centric (but not solely limited to) game at the moment that takes inspiration from SU. Learning as I code, enjoying the writing aspect but if there are any artists out there that are keen to help out I'd love to hear from them since that's my weakest point and the most necessary area :)
Sorry, I am 100% a writer

Aug 9, 2017
I agree completely with Disney or Marvel.
How about the real-life universe? I'd love to see SR7's take on movie stars, celebrities, athletes, singers, etc.
This is pretty much a mine field of controversy and lawsuits unless one were to do it using only the most clever parody names.

Aug 9, 2017
I'd gladly wait another day for this update, I haven't played in a little while and apparently there was Raven content added while I wasn't around. Considering my top Characters are Artemis, Cheshire and Raven.. I'm highly anticipating this drop.
Hopefully I won't get spoiled beforehand.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes