Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do Cheshire and Artemis have the nickname options like the others? I saw something about Cheshire's nickname conversation being fixed from repeating in the latest patch build, but I haven't been able to trigger it. Is there something special you have to do beyond getting both through sex and anal several times?
Just curious if I was missing some final dialogue or not.
You need to have done the League of Shadows events to unlock Cheshire's nicknames. You unlock the League events by doing Talia on the yacht.
I've also seen art around of Artemis in a Tigress costume, is that in-game? I keep feeling like I've unlocked everything and then I find something else I haven't done yet.
That costume is for the clubs, not the cells. You unlock it by doing all her actions in the private room. (You need to do each one twice, once with her dressed and once with her naked)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Well, it's good to know that pursuing Talia unlocks more missions. I missed out on that previously because I'm kind of blasé on the character. I wish there was a lot more content like this in the game, more villain quests like the Toyman one... and being able to unlock more henchwomen or missions from same by "romancing" them on the yacht. And while I'm brainstorming, more Henchwoman fighting over Lex missions/sidequests. For example, I'd really like to see what would happen if Lex brought Jinx or clone Terra to Raven's room...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I caved and took a quick look at the guide... and I noticed I'm missing a lot of introductory scenes for heroines in lexcorp living quarters... I currently have them working in the glamour slam or bordello but they still aren't in the living quarters. How do I get them in there?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I caved and took a quick look at the guide... and I noticed I'm missing a lot of introductory scenes for heroines in lexcorp living quarters... I currently have them working in the glamour slam or bordello but they still aren't in the living quarters. How do I get them in there?
Once you max out upgrades (I think the highest is level 6) on their "device," some heroines have a "Unlock" option below that on the upgrades menu(Unlock will be visible regardless as it's built into the GUI for the Upgrades page, but if it lights up then they have the choice to be unlocked). If you choose that, the heroine will go to the Cells section of the living quarters.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Once you max out upgrades (I think the highest is level 6) on their "device," some heroines have a "Unlock" option below that on the upgrades menu. If you choose that, the heroine will go to the Cells section of the living quarters.
Somehow I never considered that... Thanks.

Well crap I just triggered a prison event... and they told me I have a limited amount of actions before event finishes. For a completionist like me with a limited save system this is a nightmare. Is there any reason at all the talke to Bane and Metallo?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

Well crap I just triggered a prison event... and they told me I have a limited amount of actions before event finishes. For a completionist like me with a limited save system this is a nightmare. Is there any reason at all the talke to Bane and Metallo?
Once you complete the prison event you can reset it and do it again in the Lex Corp. offices. The same with the yacht event later.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019

There's no reason not to take them. You can free all the prisoners at your leisure once Lex is released.
I'm hoping there will be some special content in the game's future that relates to the two of them being freed (I assume the inaccessible robotics section of the lab is related to Metallo), but for now, all you can do is use them for Heists or post them somewhere from the Defence section of the lab.
Maybe working on kryptonie for Metallo will lead to some kind of poison or drug that can be used on Supergirl or Galatea...?

Jan 30, 2019
hey ma dudes can we go back to nanda parbat( hide out/house of talia) someway or not til next update??
Hopefully we can, those fucking Harem Orgy Sex scene was fucking hot(this update was good, and I guess thanks to the peeps who created this game because I requested a Harem Sex Scene and you delivered), those sex scenes with Artemis and Cheshire was so damn good too(the sisters were too damn hot) and hopefully in the future updates Lex has some FFM sex scenes with Artemis and Cheshire, threesome with Mercy and Lois, 3some with Starfire and Blackfire, Batgirl and Harley/Poison Ivy or a FFFM Foursome with Lex, FFM with Supergirl and Galatea, FFM with Superwoman and Wonder Woman, FFM with Vixen and Hawkgirl and an Harem Orgy with the Birds of Prey then another orgy with Jay, Lark and Raven Penguin's Henchwomen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hopefully we can, those fucking Harem Orgy Sex scene was fucking hot(this update was good, and I guess thanks to the peeps who created this game because I requested a Harem Sex Scene and you delivered), those sex scenes with Artemis and Cheshire was so damn good too(the sisters were too damn hot) and hopefully in the future updates Lex has some FFM sex scenes with Artemis and Cheshire, threesome with Mercy and Lois, 3some with Starfire and Blackfire, Batgirl and Harley/Poison Ivy or a FFFM Foursome with Lex, FFM with Supergirl and Galatea, FFM with Superwoman and Wonder Woman, FFM with Vixen and Hawkgirl and an Harem Orgy with the Birds of Prey then another orgy with Jay, Lark and Raven Penguin's Henchwomen.
Personally, what I'd like to see is some kind of FFFM or FFMM customizable scene in the future where the player can choose two or three heroines/villainesses that you have unlocked anal with. Obviously that'll be a bitch to work out with dialogue and making the scene appealing and not just mechanical.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any bugs to hiring Villains using Cheats? This is the third day in a row the hideout had 0 or 1 villains to hire. Also for the bordello I'm stuck at only one private room with the bordello fully upgraded. It keeps on telling me the other private rooms cannot be unlocked right now.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Is there any bugs to hiring Villains using Cheats? This is the third day in a row the hideout had 0 or 1 villains to hire. Also for the bordello I'm stuck at only one private room with the bordello fully upgraded. It keeps on telling me the other private rooms cannot be unlocked right now.
Because they cant. I think only 2 or heroines have that kind of content. That you can see at least.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
There's no reason not to take them. You can free all the prisoners at your leisure once Lex is released.
I'm hoping there will be some special content in the game's future that relates to the two of them being freed (I assume the inaccessible robotics section of the lab is related to Metallo), but for now, all you can do is use them for Heists or post them somewhere from the Defence section of the lab.
Maybe working on kryptonie for Metallo will lead to some kind of poison or drug that can be used on Supergirl or Galatea...?
I'm guessing the robotics lab will be involved with the Brainiac piece eventually to augment Luthor and maybe create characters like Platinum from the Metal Men. The Gods and Monsters version would fit the art style for sure.

Reactions: Super Galactus
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes