Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From what i see in this game,some heroine and villainess dont really mind to have Lex child since Lex own them..bad news for you,Lex want to impregnate them
I doubt we'll see that. I guess Talia might be an exception, since she quite specifically wants an heir, but I'm not expecting it to happen with any other girls. Definitely it shouldn't happen with any of the girls who are just there for the night shift! Can you imagine if Lois or Barbara became pregnant? Something tells me the Justice League might notice that.

Jun 20, 2018
I doubt we'll see that. I guess Talia might be an exception, since she quite specifically wants an heir, but I'm not expecting it to happen with any other girls. Definitely it shouldn't happen with any of the girls who are just there for the night shift! Can you imagine if Lois or Barbara became pregnant? Something tells me the Justice League might notice that.
well,id like to see that..Lois might triggered Superman,Barbara might triggered Batman..you need to remember there all Lex property and im not suprise if Lex threaten Justice League with the bomb in their brain..

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
well,id like to see that..Lois might triggered Superman,Barbara might triggered Batman..you need to remember there all Lex property and im not suprise if Lex threaten Justice League with the bomb in their brain..
Except Lex doesn't want the League to know about any of this. This is meant to be kept secret so hopefully he never has to deal with them at all and nobody is the wiser.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I imagine if Lex did decide to knock up one of his heroine toys, he'd have to substitute in a clone so he could keep her around indefinitely.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
There is a good chance that Cheshire might get pregnant. I can't remember the specifics but they had a short convo about how it's her 'duty' to do whatever Lex wants and that pregnancy was on the table.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I would imagine with Lex's intelligence that he's come up with a rather foolproof method of contraception, otherwise any girl assigned to the brothel would have an incredibly high chance of becoming pregnant since I haven't seen any sign of a condom anywhere in the art.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I would imagine with Lex's intelligence that he's come up with a rather foolproof method of contraception, otherwise any girl assigned to the brothel would have an incredibly high chance of becoming pregnant since I haven't seen any sign of a condom anywhere in the art.
Given how the "device" (please give it a name in a future update, I don't care if it's a stupid one, just call it something) can rewrite signals going to and coming from the brain, I wouldn't be surprised if it can do some other science-magic and prevent pregnancy...

cruz97808

Jan 5, 2019
question where are the saves for this game located??? I can't seem to find them.

edited: I figured it out thank you for the help :)

Jun 20, 2018
Except they all just a bunch of clones that been sent to Brothel,the real one might be at their home..Lex kinda stupid if he just let his property get fuck by a bunch of bastard for money 12 month straight..and from what i see Lex always thinking the consequences before act as he doesnt want anyone especially Superman destroy his plan...You guys need to remember Lex is a selfish person..and he doesnt really like his property try to talk or seduce with other guys when he is still around..and Cheshire and Lady Shiva might get pregnant later as they are his concubine,Talia also an important wife for Lex as he see the marriage will help him have power in League of Shadow that will work for him in the future..to make them keep working with Lex,he will impregnate Talia to keep his gene ruling League of Shadow

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Except they all just a bunch of clones that been sent to Brothel,the real one might be at their home..Lex kinda stupid if he just let his property get fuck by a bunch of bastard for money 12 month straight..and from what i see Lex always thinking the consequences before act as he doesnt want anyone especially Superman destroy his plan...You guys need to remember Lex is a selfish person..and he doesnt really like his property try to talk or seduce with other guys when he is still around..and Cheshire and Lady Shiva might get pregnant later as they are his concubine,Talia also an important wife for Lex as he see the marriage will help him have power in League of Shadow that will work for him in the future..to make them keep working with Lex,he will impregnate Talia to keep his gene ruling League of Shadow
I highly doubt that the girls in the strip-club and brothel are clones, considering how much time and effort it takes to clone Galatea, Terra, and Audrey. That would mean he managed to clone all the other heroines overnight between using the device on them and the first time they're put to work.

Your logic is a little flawed. I will grant you the Lex is self-centred, but I honestly don't think he really cares if some random schmuck bones one of the girls as long as the money he wants to continue his plans rolls in. Also considering that the heroines are only there at night when they're 'asleep' they would be continuing their normal lives during the day, which would include any romantic connections they may have. Barbara Gordon might be flirting with Dick Greyson, Raven being hit on by Beast Boy, Lex would have no control over that.

Reactions: Super Galactus

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Except Lex doesn't want the League to know about any of this. This is meant to be kept secret so hopefully he never has to deal with them at all and nobody is the wiser.
Well, he knows he's going to have to face them eventually, he makes it quite clear this is a revenue generating operation he's running until he's ready to move on with his main plan (although we have no idea what that is). But he isn't going to want to alert the Justice League over something stupid like knocking up one of his slaves.
There is a good chance that Cheshire might get pregnant. I can't remember the specifics but they had a short convo about how it's her 'duty' to do whatever Lex wants and that pregnancy was on the table.
In the League of Shadows (or is it League of Assassins in this? I can't remember) orgy after Lex marries Talia, she tells him how it's his duty to have heirs with her or his concubines (in that scene Cheshire and Lady Shiva, although presumably the girls he has through his own organisation would count too). The bottom line is the same as it is with Terra; they are willing but there's no indication if Lex is interested or not.

Reactions: Super Galactus

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Galatea also wants Lex's babies, and I could imagine Lex doing it if only to piss off Superman.
"Hey Superman, I just knocked up a clone of your cousin."

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Galatea also wants Lex's babies, and I could imagine Lex doing it if only to piss off Superman.
"Hey Superman, I just knocked up a clone of your cousin."
View attachment 298760
I would think that would mess more with Supergirl... if Lex knocked Galatea up and the two visited her to tell her and at some point during the conversation Lex told her she could be next.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Let's be honest, there's a LOT of suspension of disbelief here.

For starters all of this takes place during the night. That means every member of the batfamily has to be off-limits. They are literally locked up during the time when Batman needs them and checks in on them.
Then there's the exhaustion factor just like in the real showdown. All those women doing strenuous physical activity when they're supposed to be REM sleeping should absolutely be affecting their performance.

And then there's the availability of cash: idk how much genuine strip clubs make a night but even with superhero girls who dance and strip and whore ideally every night (which mind control makes believable actually because damn do most strippers and whores phone it in) I still can't believe the GS is making 186,510 and the MB is making 682,860 a night.
There just aren't that many guys high tipping and bar-drinking at a regular club and there aren't that many millionaires dropping 10-100k to get laid or watch a girl get gang-banged live each and every night.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think you got this backwards....Lex didn't kidnap these girls to be "his property". He didn't do all this to just make a harem.

He did this to make money. Those girls being with other guys is the whole point.

Him messing around in the cells is just for kicks and giggles when he's bored.

Jun 20, 2018
I think you got this backwards....Lex didn't kidnap these girls to be "his property". He didn't do all this to just make a harem.

He did this to make money. Those girls being with other guys is the whole point.

Him messing around in the cells is just for kicks and giggles when he's bored.
as i remember,Lex mentioning a couple of time he own them,and he doesnt like the idea a couple of guy touching/talking with his girl when he is around(Leach event/Yacht event),he seem proud when the girls say Lex is their master(slave thing),prostitution might be forgivable as they dont remember anything at all and seem like a robot pleasuring customers(Lex gain money idea)..they only remember Lex is the one having sex with them..

Yes,he use them when he is bored,and i dont think Lex will ever invited some guy to fuck them in the cell..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
as i remember,Lex mentioning a couple of time he own them,and he doesnt like the idea a couple of guy touching his girl when he is around,he seem proud when the girls say Lex is their master(slave thing),prostitution might be forgivable as they dont remember anything at all and seem like a robot pleasuring customer..they only remember Lex is the one having sex with them..

Yes,he use them when he is bored,and i dont think Lex will ever invited some guy to fuck them in the cell..
He only mentions that in the yacht, to his date, for the rest he doesn't give a fuck and in fact threaten to send the girls back to the bordello multiple time in the cells.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes