Jun 20, 2018
He only mentions that in the yacht, to his date, for the rest he doesn't give a fuck and in fact threaten to send the girls back to the bordello multiple time in the cells.
hmm,then i can see Gunsmoke will make an event where a couple of guy fucked them in the cell as Lex only see in the corner

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
as i remember,Lex mentioning a couple of time he own them,and he doesnt like the idea a couple of guy touching/talking with his girl when he is around(Leach event/Yacht event),he seem proud when the girls say Lex is their master(slave thing),prostitution might be forgivable as they dont remember anything at all and seem like a robot pleasuring customers(Lex gain money idea)..they only remember Lex is the one having sex with them..
You seem to not notice the difference between the Henchwomen and the enslaved heroines/villainesses. Henchwomen are those that Lex has staked a claim on, they can do something for him and he has granted them special privileges as a result. Those are the women Lex doesn't want other men (or Poison Ivy) touching. As for the latter, Lex's "device" can make the heroines into mindless obedient slaves, but those that he sends to the cells are ones he wants to enjoy breaking, getting them to submit to him.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Galatea also wants Lex's babies, and I could imagine Lex doing it if only to piss off Superman.
I remember Galatea teasing Kara about that, but I didn't think Lex seemed all that interested. I remember Slade advises him not to have kids on the yacht, and Lex replies that he should pass on his "superior genetics" at some point. I thought that was the most interest he'd shown in the subject; was he more enthusiastic with Kara and Galatea? (or any other event I may have missed?)

Reactions: Super Galactus

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I remember Galatea teasing Kara about that, but I didn't think Lex seemed all that interested. I remember Slade advises him not to have kids on the yacht, and Lex replies that he should pass on his "superior genetics" at some point. I thought that was the most interest he'd shown in the subject; was he more enthusiastic with Kara and Galatea? (or any other event I may have missed?)
If Lex did ever have kids they would almost certainly be clones, since he would have total control over their genetics and conditioning.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well if you go by the lore i thing lex a mercy had a kid and she acted like her father lol. If it is true and i could she that happening lol

Reactions: cavaemon

Dimetro

Sep 8, 2018
using mac version, and for some reason updating the device for MB accessibility does not work on anyone except Zatanna. I did not use Unlock/Lock cheats on any characters. Did anyone encounter such a problem?

FlyingSpaghetti

Mar 28, 2018
using mac version, and for some reason updating the device for MB accessibility does not work on anyone except Zatanna. I did not use Unlock/Lock cheats on any characters. Did anyone encounter such a problem?
That's... bizarre. I play on mac too and I haven't encountered any problems.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Tags say rape, but I can't seem to find any in the game. Anybody know where it is?

I hope it's not a case of mistagging, they're supposed to help you find content. A lot of people throw on every tag that even technically applies rather than reflecting the fetishes people are looking for.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hi i'm new in this game and i have a question, how can i visit the captured heroins in live quarters? I only see the option of lex room, mercy room harley room and 2 locked

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi i'm new in this game and i have a question, how can i visit the captured heroins in live quarters? I only see the option of lex room, mercy room harley room and 2 locked
You first have to upgrade the heroine's device to max then raise it's level. Once you've done that you should see an option called 'cells'. That's where you can interact with the heroines and slowly corrupt them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tags say rape, but I can't seem to find any in the game. Anybody know where it is?

I hope it's not a case of mistagging, they're supposed to help you find content. A lot of people throw on every tag that even technically applies rather than reflecting the fetishes people are looking for.
It's everywhere if mind control and blackmail count, but I can't think of anything forcible. And I don't think that mind control and blackmail should count, since they have their own tags.

breeposthrowaway1

Jun 8, 2018
I dont seem to be able to unlock the cell versions of a lot of girls includingL Starfire, Artemis, Terra, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Mary Marvel, Vixen, Batgirl, Terra,

I've fully upgraded all of their devices, they work in the bordello, etc. What am i doing wrong? I've completed everything else

All the guides etc just say "Cell Intro"- how do I unlock them?

Jun 20, 2018
I dont seem to be able to unlock the cell versions of a lot of girls includingL Starfire, Artemis, Terra, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Mary Marvel, Vixen, Batgirl, Terra,

I've fully upgraded all of their devices, they work in the bordello, etc. What am i doing wrong? I've completed everything else

if you send them to bordello,they need to get fuck by countless guy first about 5 month straight before they will be in the cell,their holes quite loose but you can corrupt and fuck them in the cell after that..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Once you've upgraded them to level 6 the "Unlock" option below the "Upgrade" button becomes available. This will send them to the cells.
if you send them to bordello,they need to get fuck by countless guy first about 5 month straight before they will be in the cell,their holes quite loose but you can corrupt and fuck them in the cell after that..
What the hell are you talking about??

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville
Jun 20, 2018
Once you've upgraded them to level 6 the "Unlock" option below the "Upgrade" button becomes available. This will send them to the cells.

What the hell are you talking about??
hahahha,im just joking,im tired seeing anyone asking the same question everytime,they can just use the search button to find it themselves

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Looking at the "tags" list for this game, 'harem' is conspicuously missing. I doubt I need to elucidate the aptness of that tag, it would be the very first IMO
I would rather like to see some customizable/unlockable harem or multiple partners scenes with heroines and villainesses Lex has acquired...

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes