NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the key button to hide the interface? I stopped playing for a month and now I can't remember which one:(

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'd like to see more reactions on Lex. At first it's amazing how consistently written he is but... he looks too perfect to me. He is a maniac, in truth all he is doing is really fucked up stuff (and that's cool XD). But then again, he wins all the dialectical battles against all the heroines. I would like to see how some heroine put him in evidence even at least once, or maybe I would like to see how he loses his composure.

Even if it was only once. It would seem that the character has room to grow.

I have been playing 50 hours to this game, the next 50 would be more bearable this way XD

EDIT: What he did to Miss Martian is terrible. Yeah, funny if you think in the cookies but if you change in your mind the cookies for some hard drug, it's really, really terrible. There should be some other consequence related to that. Emotional stuff. I mean... I think that Miss Martian is more broken than any other super heroine here. It should be noted some way.
You think that's bad?
lexluthorcakes.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
Can we get Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)? The design with black hair and blue eyes.
Something like these design to show the family resemblance that she is Wonder Woman's younger sister.
314027 314028

Reactions: TNTed

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up but when i do artimus seen in the megaboedello. Not sure i spelled that right i get artimus starting out terra in the middle and artimes at the end in my game.

Jimm Reaper

Aug 28, 2018
Hello. Guys can i ask a favor. If any of you have a complete save of the game for the current build? My laptop broke down and i dont want to start again. I just wanna ask you guys if you can help me. Thank you..

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Ok, this is the first update to this game that I experience and I have some doubts. Will my saves keep being usable? Or will I have to start over again? It would be a big pain in the ass...

Krukaren

Oct 9, 2018
Could someone explain the exact steps I need to do to see the Poison ivy x Batgirl scene in the bordello? I've looked at the guide and flowchart in the OP and tried so many times and many different things but I only get the normal Batgirl bordello scene every time.

Reactions: Killerqueen21

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Could someone explain the exact steps I need to do to see the Poison ivy x Batgirl scene in the bordello? I've looked at the guide and flowchart in the OP and tried so many times and many different things but I only get the normal Batgirl bordello scene every time.
I did the same and nothing worked. I asume that there is something wrong in the guide or in the game, but my idea was waiting for updates and see. If someone could clarify this however, it would be great.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Put Batgirl on the Bordello (NOT PRIVATE ROOM), then put Ivy to work on the MB. Skip a day and watch the survailence, after that remove Ivy and watch it again, if it doesn't trigger skip another day and check again.
I never thought that I had to remove Ivy to activate it. Strange. Ivy doesn't have problems to fuck while working in Lex's living quarters.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes