Jun 20, 2018
Great update,dont have any problem so far except Lady Shiva dance bug,kinda glad Batgirl dont have much experience before meet Lex...Keep up the good work(y)

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
How do you get Talia to appear after she dances in your office? It's been like 60 days since it happened and nothing is happening

Jul 15, 2018
This has been a problem for a bit so I'd like a resolution

When I downloaded the rebuilt demo about a month ago, it must have messed something up because now, even with this new update and that demo gone, I can't visit any cells, check the vault, etc.

Basically cuts to a black screen and stays there until I quit.

Is there any resolution?

Feb 23, 2018
Finally got the teleporter scene and access now. through a weird mix of changing the screen resolution, skipping 20 days, getting a brown screen, it somehow worked. (has to be voodoo magic im sure)

Look at me now dad!

• Haha
Reactions: Super Galactus

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Finally got the teleporter scene and access now. through a weird mix of changing the screen resolution, skipping 20 days, getting a brown screen, it somehow worked. (has to be voodoo magic im sure)

Look at me now dad!
What screen resolution did u change?

Carpark

Mar 26, 2018
I have a problem, every time i (try) to enter ne of the girls rooms it just goes to black and doesn't appear anyone got any tips for that
Try skipping several days, and enter Lex corp office, this will retrigger Talia scene again. After that there is continuation to the Talia story. That fixed the bug for me.

Reactions: Depul and Somnus

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
That's rich coming from someone rushing to assumptions, taking things to a personal place, and then personally attacking someone who didn't personally attack you.

Allow me to spell it out for you: The point is that just because you experience certain issues doesn't mean everyone does and your assumption that these things are unacceptable because they're universal is quite evidently incorrect with a cursory glance at the various responses.

But instead of even thinking for a second that maybe the issues are on your end for one reason or another, or that what you experience is a sub-sect, you blame and vehemently condemn.

So maybe what really needs to be fixed is your ego-centric view, because not everything you experience is experienced by everyone else. You're speaking definitively with condemnation about something you clearly know nothing about.

I'm able to kidnap Audrey perfectly fine in the new build. So I guess by your logic, since my experience must dictate everyone else's, I should start accusing you of libel!

But please, keep telling me how MY attitude with a single sentence response that had 0 cussing, personal attacks or accusations is so bad while doing all of the above. :ROFLMAO:
Your attitude is worse than his because you have a position of power and yet you are arguing with him pretending to be at the same level. Exchanging personal attacks and writing big paragraphs to counter attack when all you had to do is to say "in our built all those quests went well, we are trying to address what's happening there". And not get into his game. He is frustrated, that's all. Your stuff won't help at all.

By the way, I have the same problems that he is experiencing. I am not blaming the developers however. The game is huge and I always expect to find lots of bugs in earlier releases. But after your speech, I was tempted to just shut my self up and not giving any feedback. That's death for this kind of projects.

I humbly suggest you to be more careful from your position. To manage other's frustration and "not get hurt" you need to be above it.

I need to add "sorry for my english" in my signature. Oh well.

no one here

May 15, 2017
its telling me the data folder must be next to the executable it is and always has been cant even launch the new update

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any way to automatically add users to your ignore list based on post content--something like filters on detecting any post with "complete save," "How do I unlock," "mac user" in it? It gets tedious blocking this many idiots manually.

no one here

May 15, 2017
is there no more nightwing scenes or story scenes with batgirl after anal was hoping lex would reveal it is nightwing and fully break her but no getting anything

Reactions: Owlman8497

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So I fixed the not being able to capture Audrey by going into the regedit and changing suSlot01_savageEvent_h1153327186 value from 8 to 9

I stand by the fact that the Roulette conversation which leads to her getting captured is missing. Or it got deleted. Because after making sure to have nothing conflict with that when you talk to her it just goes into the nothing more at this time conversation.

Jul 22, 2017
My computer crashed after I got the DNA of Terra now my sample is gone. If I click on Tarra's cell it says she's gone if I do basically anything else it says she's dead..... How can I get Terra back? (Still trying to figure out how to get her back on my own but would still like to see if anyone else had this issue and got her back

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes