MREoflife

Apr 6, 2019
So does anyone know how to unlock the new content with Talia and Shiva? I've done the orgy scene but nothing else has come in!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For anyone wondering how to unlock the Lady Shiva and Talia new content,there should be a scene showing the Lex corporation building after you click the next night,Then Talia will show up in your office to bring you meet her father at Nanda Prabat.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Some people are in this chat going at each other, and here I am, trying to find out if I can finally get some batgirl anal or batgirl/poison ivy scenes
While not explicitly in the changelog, it appears that the Poison Ivy scene with Batgirl in the GS (during the leash scene) has been switched to a run-in with Bullock which happens once (twice?) and then is only referenced.

Reactions: darkbones

MREoflife

Apr 6, 2019
For anyone wondering how to unlock the Lady Shiva and Talia new content,there should be a scene showing the Lex corporation building after you click the next night,Then Talia will show up in your office to bring you meet her father at Nanda Prabat.
OKAY, but how do unlock the content after that? Some have said something about a teleporter in the Labs and others say something else, but do you know?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
OKAY, but how do unlock the content after that? Some have said something about a teleporter in the Labs and others say something else, but do you know?
Lex will bring Talia to lab,mentioning he just create Teleporter to quick travel,Then they will meet Ras,Ras choose Lex as his succesor..and Talia will handle League of Shadow under Lex,or as a partner and wife..after that scene end..you can use the teleporter button in Labs after that scene for quick travel

MREoflife

Apr 6, 2019
Lex will bring Talia to lab,mentioning he just create Teleporter to quick travel,Then they will meet Ras,Ras choose Lex as his succesor..and Talia will handle League of Shadow under Lex,or as a partner and wife..after that scene end..you can use the teleporter button in Labs after that scene for quick travel
Do you know when she shows up? I'm on day 150 and she hasn't shown up!

Reactions: vladxp12

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, that bug has already been reported. For the public's convenience, here's a list of the reported bugs copied from the Discord

Reported Bugs (as of 1:35pm today)
1. Shiva’s Actions Teleport to the Cell After
2. Shiva’s Dance Freezes with the Concubine Costume and on the 3rd Time
3. Shiva’s Vault Shows Black Canary
4. Bordello’s Costume Menu has no Back Button
5. Batgirl’s Batslut Strip has no Body After
6. Batgirl’s Batslut Costume is Shadowed Sometimes
7. In the Private Room, After you do Anal with Batgirl Clothed, her Face Disappears
8. Miss Martian’s Strip Stops Working
If you have access to the Discord can you please let them know about the missing "strip" action in Batgirl's cell and the missing "nickname" option? They've probably already been mentioned but they don't appear to be on the list you provided.
Many thanks.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stop with the NTR arguments/kink-shaming/etc.

Personal attacks/insults/name-calling/etc., are against our forum rules, and multiple page discourses on how one chooses to respond to said attacks are off topic. If someone breaks a rule, please report them.

Please let's get back to discussing the game and not each other. Thanks

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I dont know if anyone saw this due to flaming of other users. Batgirl's old scenes in MB are bugged as changing her costumes.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes