Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
So I got a problem w Talia event, after her dance in office nothing happens. I waited around 15 days and decided to reset yacht event and go with Talia all the time. Now Im after 40days and still nothing with Talia. Is there some kind of admin panel where I can force event to happen like in renpy ? Or should I just download save file ?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me where the save files would be located? My laptop stopped recognizing my old account (or something similar) so a friend of mine hacked in, made a new account and transferred everything over but all 3 of my saves for this game didn't. If I have to start over fine but I'd rather not. I'd also take a save file that had everything done up to the last update, not this one

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
I was wondering if it'd be possible, once you've broken a Heroine to clone her and send the clone back instead of the original. Mechanically it won't make any difference but I think it'd be a nice finishing touch.
This is already in the game

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me where the save files would be located? My laptop stopped recognizing my old account (or something similar) so a friend of mine hacked in, made a new account and transferred everything over but all 3 of my saves for this game didn't. If I have to start over fine but I'd rather not. I'd also take a save file that had everything done up to the last update, not this one
It's in the registry for Windows. Search regedit on the Windows Search thing and run it. Then go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited. Select all of the files in there and export it. Transfer it over to your new computer. Double-click it. You're done.

If you want a save up to the last update, search through KaiserST's posts
Do you know when she shows up? I'm on day 150 and she hasn't shown up!
after Talias dance in Office she will not come back so need help plz ?
Is there any way to regedit to access the new Talia and Shiva content? I've finished the orgy scene and just can't seem to progress.
Here's a solution. Increment it by one to advance through the event. Do note that you are messing with the registry and you have to be careful not to brick your computer. Caution advised.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
From Gunsmoke Games' Patreon

PSA Concerning Bugs and Testing:

First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone reporting bugs through the #bugs_2_2 channel on Discord and, regardless of what I'm about to say, we hope everyone continues to do so. Don't let the idea that "maybe it's already been reported" or whatnot stop you from bringing to light something you think is a legit bug. Try to check first a bit, of course, but we'd rather a bug be reported 1000 times than it never go reported because of the Bystander Effect. (There's your Google homework for the day for those who don't know what that is. XD)

Secondly, we know a lot of you - especially those with a bit of background in programming, coding and/or game development - have a hard time understanding why this is such an issue for SU's development. A lot of you think a large portion of the bugs shouldn't be bugs at all. And frankly, you're right. However, that doesn’t mean the problems will just magically disappear overnight.

Frankly, the primary issue is Fungus. The way it works elongates the hell out of the bug testing and fixing process. Nothing can be reliably tested within Unity without being recompiled, tracking down the exact cause – even when you already know what it is - becomes searching a needle in a haystack, and many other small issues all form to create a larger overarching problem.

To put it simply, SU has far outgrown Fungus. The game was not originally intended to be what it is today. Visual editor tools and templates like Fungus can be very helpful, but at a certain point they start causing more problems than they solve – and that’s where things are right now.

Good News and Not-so-Good News
The good news is that we already have a solution in place: the Rebuild. The primary reason for the Rebuild is to greatly ease the future development of SU – making a lot of these issues neigh-on impossible to occur, designing the game from the ground up to be much easier to expand, and make it even 1000x easier to include entire new features and systems within a reasonable amount of development time.

What we’re getting at is that the Rebuild is going to solve A LOT of the bug and testing issues.
Unfortunately, there’s no magical button that’ll just transform SU’s design from the tangled Fungus mess it is now to the type of design we need it to be. There’s not even a halfway decent way to grab the text from Fungus! Locke is having to transcribe the game manually line-by-line!

The not-so-good news is that it’s going to take time. And while Locke may seem like he spends more time talking in Discord than coding some days, the fact is that he’s working at a breakneck pace trying to catch the Rebuild up AND do it the right way to avoid future development bottlenecks/problems AND add immense improvements + quality of life adjustments to the core game’s design AND make sure a mobile version is made available - all at the same time. And the crazy fuck is still adamant about being able to do all that before 2020.

The Testers Topic

It’s has been proposed by some people that part of the problem is we don’t have enough testers – and it is something we’re constantly considering. However, due to a lot of the aforementioned issues/circumstances, we won’t be looking to expand and/or refine the tester pool until the revamp of the process is complete.

TLDR: We’re Working On It
We know this seems like a binary issue that can be switched off at a whim, but it’s not. It’s something that’s going to take time and drastic measures to fix – and we’re doing everything we can to do so with each and every update cycle while also maintaining a steady supply of new content.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding on this matter.

Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok so I know someone tried helping me with my problem but I have no idea how to do any of that XD I'm looking for a save up to 2.2.1 with everything done that includes quests, costumes, vault, etc. If no one has that I guess I'll just use the 2.2.0 on the first page. If I do where do I put it?

Blergith

Aug 1, 2017
i have a issue
kind of weird...
View attachment 316087
the same without clothes
i have a similar issue with batgirl in her room. its the batslut costume. basically whenever a scene starts with her for the first few frames or dialogues? she doesn't have a body at all. and it comes back but its much darker then her face. ( like it does whenever a character talks so we know who to focus on.) very strange bugs.

Blergith

Aug 1, 2017
Ok so I know someone tried helping me with my problem but I have no idea how to do any of that XD I'm looking for a save up to 2.2.1 with everything done that includes quests, costumes, vault, etc. If no one has that I guess I'll just use the 2.2.0 on the first page. If I do where do I put it?
i forgot whome, but some one posted a save from 2.2.1. whether everything is done idk.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Here's KaiserSt's complete save for the previous version. Just double-click the file, accept anything it asks, and it should work.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So one thing I haven't heard mentioned yet is that Batgirl's hair looks really odd during her spanking scene if she's wearing her nighty. It's like it's constantly leaving a layer behind as it moves or it's gone all poofy. Hard to describe without a screenshot but it seems like her layers, in general, seem to have been messed up in a couple of places. Her dialogue is a bit odd at times post-breaking as well. When you talk to her about giving a blow job she goes from being submissive to how she acted before she broke.

Oh, and Terra's costumes in the bordello are still broken. The scenes won't freeze but you still can't unlock her naked costume so if you go into the stables costume it'll freeze the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza

Strykerja

May 17, 2018
Is it a bug that I can't get Batgirl's strip scenes in the cell? It just goes dance, then spank, then blowjob.
It's gone for me too.

Also no matter how many times I have Cheshire finger Artemis or change henchwomen I can't get the licking scene.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Okay, so the key to getting Artemis to eat out Chesire is to get Artemis to the slut phase then go through all of the sex options again. When you finish the anal scene again the next time you enter the cell with Cheshire as your henchwomen the scene will trigger. That will unlock the option to do it again via the Cheshire command screen when you come back the next time.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I skipped the previous update, but when I loaded the new up I was utterly confused. Content added in the last few patches seem to be missing facials at the end of things: something I must admit I do like. Do they come at the end, or are they not implemented yet? Has a reason why been given, if the latter?

I only ask because some people (me) really like those and I looked forward to those the most. But nonetheless, thanks for any speedy reply.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes