Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Please, help me! How do I capture Talia and Lady Shiva? Could someone answer me? because I've already done the event and nothing happens.

fbg

May 29, 2018
this might be a more technical issue on my end rather then a problem with the game, butI am having a great deal of trouble getting this game downloaded and extracted. it keeps getting to about 92% extracted and then says an uncaught issue occured. May I ask what applications others have used to to extract the files? I have not had this issue with previous versions of the game.

zarax

May 26, 2017
Having problem with completing Cheshire... the guide says the nicknames should unlock after anal, but no such luck... am I missing something?

Edit: Also after unlocking Nicknames for Batgirl I can't see the option in the Special menu... pretty sure that one's just a bug though

Reactions: xMendoza

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Having problem with completing Cheshire... the guide says the nicknames should unlock after anal, but no such luck... am I missing something?

Edit: Also after unlocking Nicknames for Batgirl I can't see the option in the Special menu... pretty sure that one's just a bug though
Same here. The nickname option doesn't show up like in the bordello.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018

Same here. The nickname option doesn't show up like in the bordello.
I'm pretty sure the nicknames unlock after you complete the Talia event.

this might be a more technical issue on my end rather then a problem with the game, butI am having a great deal of trouble getting this game downloaded and extracted. it keeps getting to about 92% extracted and then says an uncaught issue occured. May I ask what applications others have used to to extract the files? I have not had this issue with previous versions of the game.
Try 7zip. Works well for me.

Please, help me! How do I capture Talia and Lady Shiva? Could someone answer me? because I've already done the event and nothing happens.
Go through the entire Yacht event focusing on Talia. Make sure to talk to her after the anal. Then you wait a few days and visit the office. She'll visit you a few times, a few scenes will occur, and bam, you got her and Lady Shiva.
Do note that the RNG of Talia's event is a bit wonky/bugged

Reactions: KaiserST and fbg

fbg

May 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure the nicknames unlock after you complete the Talia event.

Try 7zip. Works well for me.

Go through the entire Yacht event focusing on Talia. Make sure to talk to her after the anal. Then you wait a few days and visit the office. She'll visit you a few times, a few scenes will occur, and bam, you got her and Lady Shiva.
Do note that the RNG of Talia's event is a bit wonky/bugged
thank you

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's bugged out for some people because I had the exact same issue on the previous and current version, with nothing appearing after the second visit (100+ days, using original saves as well as resetting using the older 100% saves posted in this thread).

"Fixed" it by going into the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited, there should be an entry starting with suSlot01_taliaEvent with a value of... 3, I think (or Slot02/Slot03 depending on where your save is). Increment that value to 4, and Talia should immediately appear when you check back to the office. Couldn't see any progress in the following 50 or so days after that, so I had to increment it again for the slave orgy (5->6)
So I did this, finally got orgy scene working, problem now is the teleporter scene, I can't get it, waited several days.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
You know I am kind of shocked (and sad) that none of the girls has gotten pregnant yet. Luthor has been pretty busy and I don't see a lot of contraception mentioned anywhere. Mundane, supernatural or even high tech which is his forte.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You know I am kind of shocked (and sad) that none of the girls has gotten pregnant yet. Luthor has been pretty busy and I don't see a lot of contraception mentioned anywhere. Mundane, supernatural or even high tech which is his forte.
He could have inserted contraceptive anywhere. Anything is possible with Luthor, for all we know he could filtered his lair with nanobots that prevents pregnancy in the air or created a gaseous form of contraceptive that their users aren't aware of.

darkbones

May 7, 2019
I would just mark it up to the fact that years of Kryptonite radiation exposer has thinned Luthor's swimmers to near zero.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Seen lots of people saying the nicknames are bugged for Bat Girl. Has anyone successfully seen those in the cell?

darkbones

May 7, 2019
Seen lots of people saying the nicknames are bugged for Bat Girl. Has anyone successfully seen those in the cell?
I haven't. I did see Lex say I had unlocked it. When I came back no button for it under special. I went through and ran through all the actions 3 times each. Still nothing. I wonder if the fact I didn't unlock the nude Bat Slut costume before I unlocked the nickname may have something to do with it.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Soggy

Jan 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's bugged out for some people because I had the exact same issue on the previous and current version, with nothing appearing after the second visit (100+ days, using original saves as well as resetting using the older 100% saves posted in this thread).

"Fixed" it by going into the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited, there should be an entry starting with suSlot01_taliaEvent with a value of... 3, I think (or Slot02/Slot03 depending on where your save is). Increment that value to 4, and Talia should immediately appear when you check back to the office. Couldn't see any progress in the following 50 or so days after that, so I had to increment it again for the slave orgy (5->6)
Is there a way to do this for Terra? she never unlocked in my save. (Thanks in advance)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I haven't. I did see Lex say I had unlocked it. When I came back no button for it under special. I went through and ran through all the actions 3 times each. Still nothing. I wonder if the fact I didn't unlock the nude Bat Slut costume before I unlocked the nickname may have something to do with it.
Nah. I ran through it again on a brand new save, unlocked the batslut outfit and other costumes, and still no nickname option.

stapler

Oct 19, 2016
-i had the orgy scene last version, cant get talia to come back at all though
-waited a gorillion days already, is there anything else i can do? is the registry edit fix just for getting to the orgy scene or can it get me past this part too?
-cheschire and artemis bugged, invisible most of the time
-can't get batgirl to go past stripping/dancing for some reason
-what a shit update, are they even going to bugfix this shit?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes