ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Way too much grind. And having my private room non-functional, which the game says is the only place to get blowjobs and whatnot from most of the females, makes all that grinding I already did make me want to delete the game.
Didn't there used to be a menu that let you unlock whomever you wanted to months ago?

Edit: I looked into the cheat menu and found it...then almost face-palmed because I've already ground out every girl on the list other than Hawkgirl...

Last edited:

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
is anyone else haveing a bug with lady sheva in namba parbat and or in the vault? cuse in my valut lady sheva it says black canery.
Same here with the vault issue. I see Lady Shiva's icon but mousing over it shows Black Canary and if you click it you get a black screen. I actually started a new game because no matter what I did Talia wouldn't appear after the yacht scenes. After another 200 in game days I called it and finally used Regedit which I definitely try to avoid. I've not usually had an issue with bugs with SU but after so much time spent setting things up according to 5 or so different guides and events still not triggering is a drag.

bettakarr

May 10, 2017
o.k. so I have several questions, I've decided to give this game a try again, despite its flaws. so what I am asking is:

1. when is the next new update?
2.is this game finally bug free or still it has more bugs than content?
3.is there a mod or a way into registry to fix Tala being busy with meditation and other girls "ignoring" you, to 0. that shit is really annoying.
1. Update at the start of each 2 months, so the next update will be August.
2. The old programming framework that the game is built on makes it difficult to debug. They're working on a rebuild of the game (complete rewrite of all the code) that will make debugging much easier in the future. The rebuilding is done in parallel to the current development, so it doesnt affect the pace of development in any way. But the game will stay buggy for a few more months - until the rebuild is complete.
3. Nothing to fix that. But seriously just give it a few in-game-days, when you've unlocked all content, you wont care much about some random ignoring anymore, cos it's basically the same thing every day anyway.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I have a question... Something Unlimited Rebuilt will be renplace Something Unlimited original?

Sorry if the subject was already treated, I have just arrived

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have a question... Something Unlimited Rebuilt will be renplace Something Unlimited original?

Sorry if the subject was already treated, I have just arrived
Yes,but I expect that we will get both Vixen and Supergirl before that.So no early than october/november

Reactions: loikl

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Is 2 months for each update? I love this game because of the arts, but sometimes I feel like it's too long, too many texts, do not have those choices, do not have that corruption, you know? where you're blackmailing. Of course the game has this however it is different. I will have to wait for the final version, the last time the game was with some bugs. Oh crap, it should be called "Somebug Unlimited"

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
1 Bi monthly. One just dropped, a patch may come out in a day or two fixing some of the worst bugs. Otherwise not until Jul 31-Aug 6.
2 It likely never will be bug-free, not until it's a finished project. That is unlikely to happen but if there -IS- a chance of it happening it could be by the time Locke Costa (Hi Locke, love ya even if you do come off as getting angry) transfers... transcribes? Re-releases? the new entire old game into the SU Rebuilt - No timeline for that but word is Locke has been swapping the game over quite quickly. Given the game has 4 / 13 heroines finished and SunsetRiders7 keeps coming up with new ideas and events the best guess for game completion would be early 2020 at the earliest (I personally hope it never ends but that's just me)
3 No. Tala and Roulette being busy and the girls ignoring you (or smothering you with crazy love or inane worship - see specific girl) is part of the innate randomness of the game and the only thing keeping it from being a straight storybook.

Feel free to ask anything else, I've a soft spot for guys who've commissioned cool fanart with their OCs on HF :)
thank you, kind sir, for the detailed answers!

OC's on HF? I have no idea what you are talking about... ( ohstopitu.jpg )

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Cheshire's nickname working throughout the game
- Batgirl nickname menu not unlocking
- Lady Shiva's vault saying Black Canary on mouse over\
- Lady Shiva's vault leading to black screen
- Returning to Living quarters from Shiva's room
- Lady Shiva not showing up dancing naked
- Terra not showing up during leash scenes
- Cloning vials disappearing and locking out characters
- Cloning variables cleaned up in general
- Private room layering issues

Added ---------------------------------------

- Lady Shiva Content
- Leash Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
-Blowjob Scenes
I've been waiting for this

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance someone can tell me why Cheshire isn't showing up? Do I need to do something I've apparently overlooked?

Neither is Superwoman, but I assume that has something to do with me being unable to use the lasso on Diana anymore. It just keeps telling me "I'll give you a break" and has been for over a week. So I can't finish her current content. I assume its a bug. I've tried resetting her collar and throwing her into both the club and bordello, then setting her back in the cells, but still nothing.

Can anyone tell me how to advance Harley to the 'doctor' costume?? I've now had her do bj's in every outfit I have, naked with and without paint. Taken her for walks in the city and the club five times each. Had her strip in each outfit, including naked with makeup so you tell her to remove it. Dance in all current outfits... She just won't move forward to give me the 'doctor' costume. And 'speak to' hasn't done anything in a while.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes