gammerplie

Nov 17, 2018
for the past couple updates I can't advance because I keep getting a black screen every where I go. I don't want to reset, is there anything I can do?

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
[singing]It might be nice, it might be nice to have the villains on your side.[/singing]

No, seriously. Would it be possible to access all the scenes in the vault - including the yacht-event-only-girls like Jinx, Rose and Morgain?
Perhaps even in the next update? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Office? Like putting her in the bordello office?
lex office aka top of the building "lex building" you know when you can choose to go to the lab or office go to office and i forgott to say you need to have her in henchman slot then you go to the office then the screen with her having the doctor clothes should come up

i see now that someone a lest did also anwer
You need to set her as your henchwoman and visit your own office, every available henchwoman will unlock their specific office costume in that manner.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I can't even get that orgy event everyone is talking about. After yacht event Talia showed up a couple of times and then nothing. Do I have to start s new save? I don't know what to do... :/

Reactions: Prevat

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
lex office aka top of the building "lex building" you know when you can choose to go to the lab or office go to office and i forgott to say you need to have her in henchman slot then you go to the office then the screen with her having the doctor clothes should come up

i see now that someone a lest did also anwer
I can't go to the office... There's no option anywhere I can find. Tried going to the lab and every other room in the tower.
That's probably why I haven't seen Cheshire, either.
Does it not unlock until after the prison part or something?

Edit: I thought maybe it was because i was using an old save, so I started a new game. Still no office.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I can't go to the office... There's no option anywhere I can find. Tried going to the lab and every other room in the tower.
That's probably why I haven't seen Cheshire, either.
Does it not unlock until after the prison part or something?

Edit: I thought maybe it was because i was using an old save, so I started a new game. Still no office.

if you can not get the office i think you me need to get future in the "Main Quest" the office if iam not mistake should be unlock after capturing some heroines so keep doing stuff and it should be unlock later in story or as a called it "Main Quest"

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes