BBWolf

Apr 27, 2017
Are the stripping scenes for Talia and Lady Shiva just them taking their tops off and nothing more or is it a bug?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Go check out KaiserST's posts. You can get his near-complete save file. Save files are located in the registry for Windows.

The new Artemis content are just variations of Cheshire licking Artemis. It's part of her cell scenes. You can unlock it by just progressing through her cell scenes.
For starters I've done all the artemis cell scenes there is no variation of Cheshire licking artemis at all...I have however in the vault some areas in blue saying locked so hoping that content is in game

Blackraiden99

Jun 9, 2019
sorry for bothering you nekkro but how do you start to talia because I only got his dance season I do not know how to continue ?????

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
for the chershire x artemis content, you can try making CHeshire your henchwoman at the security area. it did the trick for me.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For starters I've done all the artemis cell scenes there is no variation of Cheshire licking artemis at all...I have however in the vault some areas in blue saying locked so hoping that content is in game
Have you done both of the leash routines with your hench woman Cheshire yet?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know when the next full update will be? They're every 2 months right? from the change log, it looks like it's just been minor/bug fix updates recently

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
On the one hand the new Shiva content is nice. On the other whatever is causing certain events not to trigger still seems to be an issue so...yeah...

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
What's the difference between this version and the last other then it's size?
This version is 833mb while the last version was 1.27GB.
Is this version compressed or something like that?

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
The update was great! Batgirl is one of my favorites. I loved that Nightwing trick that she fell so easily, hahaha. The anal position was perfect for a gymnast. Lady Shiva was a nice surprise, specially with that ass. My complain about this update would only be Talia's face not entirely shown in the sex position. One thing I like about this game is the fucked silly/filled with pleasure face and when you hide this is kinda a missed opportunity.

After 4 girls all the way down I put them at the cells to compare and noticed some issues:
- MM fingering and stripping options are gone in the cell. Please, put them back :cry:
- Artemis doesn't have the nickname option while other do. I don't know if this was intentional.
- Batgirl nightie intro in the vault is the same as schoolgirl. Also, dance and spank don't have all outfits unlocked.

Congrats, team! You're going into the right direction.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes