Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You mean Artemis' leash scenes with Cheshire I'm pretty sure that I have I will double check that in the game I was sure that I have done that....However why are some locked ones in blue and others in grey?
NO. I meant have Cheshire as your henchwoman and make her wear the leash to both different locations.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
We lost Circe and Jinx Yatch Scenes? Also trying to clear all save file to start over but i guess i just need to wait for the rebuild

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
I got stuck at the stables in bordello (see att. pic), there is no exit from there... can not click anything. Bug?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
NO. I meant have Cheshire as your henchwoman and make her wear the leash to both different locations.
Ok I just did that now and haven't attempted to see on the licking portion occurring just yet does it only have to be done once for each leash location regardless of artemis' outfit or each location with each costume used?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok I just did that now and haven't attempted to see on the licking portion occurring just yet does it only have to be done once for each leash location regardless of artemis' outfit or each location with each costume used?
Have you unlocked Artemis' slut outfit yet? I didn't get the licking scene until I did.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Have you unlocked Artemis' slut outfit yet? I didn't get the licking scene until I did.
Yes and really for new content for one character is only the one additional thing yet newer characters are getting more added content I get the concept to keep the interests or players but really if I was Lex I'd set it up as reward for Cheshire on receiving from artemis but also reward artemis with the use of a toy or make Cheshire artemis' slave for artemis to be getting licked or even get them to 69 like look at all the content with hench women killer frost got...for artemis/Cheshire or starfire/blackfire we should have that for their storyline galleries...so now that that single content is done I guess it's time to attempt the shiva and talia to be caught up with this update

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
After Miss Martian said she'll be my whoreo for oreos as well as "cum and eat cookies" I lost it. Then I realized how many hours I put into the game and uninstalled for my own good. Great game but I'm actually becoming a degenerate

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone post the latest image packs?

As someone with a small SSD and with this shit being like 8GB+ unpacked I can't download it every time but I would like to see the new art.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes