ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
if you can not get the office i think you me need to get future in the "Main Quest" the office if iam not mistake should be unlock after capturing some heroines so keep doing stuff and it should be unlock later in story or as a called it "Main Quest"
I'm literally only missing two girls before the prison part... How many more do I need to 'start' the main quest?

Edit: Three, sorry. I forgot about Blackfire again. I'm missing Superwoman, Cheshire (who I think requires the office), and Blackfire.

Or are you saying I have to start over from scratch to unlock it? Because it took 5 failures to get Galatea, and that sucked LOTS. I hate rng when that happens.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Save file anyone? also where is the save file located at?
Go check out KaiserST's posts. You can get his near-complete save file. Save files are located in the registry for Windows.
whats the new artemis content? cant seem to unlock that.
The new Artemis content are just variations of Cheshire licking Artemis. It's part of her cell scenes. You can unlock it by just progressing through her cell scenes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
With Artemis everything is simple - after the first visit Cheshire drive Artemis through all sex from Blowjob to anal. And you will be happy.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
And again: for most of the questions I recommend to study the file SU_GUIDE_2.2.1.pdf from the Guide archive. End of file. 90% will help.

Arkow

Feb 22, 2019
I know how to see Talia yacht scenes and I watched it but scenes at the vault didn't unlock. I have the same problem not only in Talia yacht scenes but also in some other scene. I really try hard to solve this problem by myself but I failed. Please, can anyone who can help me with this problem?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I'm literally only missing two girls before the prison part... How many more do I need to 'start' the main quest?

Edit: Three, sorry. I forgot about Blackfire again. I'm missing Superwoman, Cheshire (who I think requires the office), and Blackfire.

Or are you saying I have to start over from scratch to unlock it? Because it took 5 failures to get Galatea, and that sucked LOTS. I hate rng when that happens.
think you my need to do prison part (where you get taken to prison) and if i does not miss remember the office should be unlocked then

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
think you my need to do prison part (where you get taken to prison) and if i does not miss remember the office should be unlocked then
Okay, I'll try. But if it doesn't, there's no way I'm starting the whole schlog over. I'll just stop until the next update. The grind isn't so bad... But failing to clone Galatea five or six times blows. And I was checking on her.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, I'll try. But if it doesn't, there's no way I'm starting the whole schlog over. I'll just stop until the next update. The grind isn't so bad... But failing to clone Galatea five or six times blows. And I was checking on her.
did you check often because to succeed to clone you need to check often (i check everyday and in around 80% of the cases did a succeeded by doing that)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
did you check often because to succeed to clone you need to check often (i check everyday and in around 80% of the cases did a succeeded by doing that)
I checked every day for the first three. Then I saw a guide say 3-6 works better, so I checked every 3. They still failed repeatedly.
On another note, is there any way to destroy a failed clone I accidentally hit 'keep' on?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I checked every day for the first three. Then I saw a guide say 3-6 works better, so I checked every 3. They still failed repeatedly.
On another note, is there any way to destroy a failed clone I accidentally hit 'keep' on?
if iam not misstaken lex will remove all clones that faileds(you never get a chanse to keep a failed clone) i have allso seen guide that say the same but i just to be on the safe side always check every day and only one time have it failed for me when i do check every day in the clone place in the lab

o and the failed clone of superman you will always have (if that does not change in later version of the game]

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
if iam not misstaken lex will remove all clones that faileds(you never get a chanse to keep a failed clone) i have allso seen guide that say the same but i just to be on the safe side always check every day and only one time have it failed for me when i do check every day in the clone place in the lab

o and the failed clone of superman you will always have
You're mistaken. I have a failed clone in vat one I can't get rid of. I accidentally multi clicked 'keep' on one of them.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
if you are talking about is one i have in spolier below then you always have that one otherwise try to keep checking the clone every day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because you apparently can't be wrong. And I can't be right, I made you a picture:

That's the failed clone I accidentally kept that it won't let me get rid of. I kept saying 'Galatea', so how the heck would I mistake it for the superman tank?

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
can anyone share the save file? I have a problem with Talia appearing after the dance, but I don't want to start from the beggining :( The save file from the first topic isn't relevant for me

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Because you apparently can't be wrong. And I can't be right, I made you a picture:

That's the failed clone I accidentally kept that it won't let me get rid of. I kept saying 'Galatea', so how the heck would I mistake it for the superman tank?
i did just want to check IF it was because trust me some people would mistaken it keep checking the clone everyday if it does not get remove by lex if it faileds more then i guess you have a bug because as i have said lex MC(or more the game) will remove clones that has failed some clones can be fix if lex/MC keep checking every day becouse same "thing" happend me ones and one of two thing will happend lex will say it "failed" and remove it and start again or it will be fix if lex/mc keep checking every day

and do yourself a favor try to keep yourself as civil as possible you need to understand that not all players/users think before they send a "bug" report here on the forum thats way i needed to be sure you did not mistake the superman clone as a "failed clone" that you can keep

because as far i know every time i clone i never get the option to "keep" a failed clone what did Lex/MC say when it happened ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
and do yourself a favor try to keep yourself as civil as possible you need to understand that not all players/users think before they send a "bug" report here on the forum thats way i needed to be sure you did not mistake the superman clone as a "failed clone" that you can keep

because as far i know every time i clone i never get the option to "keep" a failed clone what did Lex/MC say when it happened ?
'Do myself a favor'... You must not realize how insulting your image reply sounded, then.

Yes. Lex gave me the option to keep or throw away the failed clone. But I was spamming the mouse to get rid of it faster, and accidentally hit 'keep', which I have now said multiple times and you seemingly refuse to allow as a possibility even despite the image evidence. And because the game auto saves, and it isn't renpy that allows you to backtrack, I'm stuck with it.
Try to give someone who you disagree with the benefit of the doubt. They may just be telling the truth whether you want to believe it or not.
It may be because I started my current save file an update ago. But I've seen no complaints about broken saves since the last update.

But as I said before, I really don't want to go through all the tedious grinding I've already done a second time. And using the cheat to give myself the females would probably just screw more things up.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
'Do myself a favor'... You must not realize how insulting your image reply sounded, then.

Yes. Lex gave me the option to keep or throw away the failed clone. But I was spamming the mouse to get rid of it faster, and accidentally hit 'keep', which I have now said multiple times and you seemingly refuse to allow as a possibility even despite the image evidence. And because the game auto saves, and it isn't renpy that allows you to backtrack, I'm stuck with it.
Try to give someone who you disagree with the benefit of the doubt. They may just be telling the truth whether you want to believe it or not.
It may be because I started my current save file an update ago. But I've seen no complaints about broken saves since the last update.

But as I said before, I really don't want to go through all the tedious grinding I've already done a second time. And using the cheat to give myself the females would probably just screw more things up.

i let someone alest try to help you because at the moment i think it would be for the best
becouse you seams to not like when i try to help

but a few last points from me
1. i Never said that i did not believe you
2. i as a fellow user that is trying to help you i need to ask question and check stuff to make sure that it is not something we my have all ready answered around 200 times all ready because in the end you more info i have you more i can easier help you
3. about your"Try to give someone who you disagree with the benefit of the doubt. They may just be telling the truth whether you want to believe it or not" check number 1 of my points and i would say the same to you in a way
4. never ever assume that someone trying to help only have bad intentions it will not make it faster for you to get help it will only make more people less likely to help
5. stay civil you wont get help faster by being uncivil in you writing (not saying you are just want to make a point about it)

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes