boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Seem to have a lot of issues with the new version and black screens (freeze) all over the place (e.g. Artemis & Batgirl cells).
Any tip to fix?

zarax

May 26, 2017
So I did this, finally got orgy scene working, problem now is the teleporter scene, I can't get it, waited several days.
Using Regedit increase your current "suSlot01_taliaEvent " value by 1 (should be 9, I think) ... that triggered the teleporter scene for me

I really like this game but the amount of rng in the game is just ruining it -_-

Reactions: Xypher

darkbones

May 7, 2019
Nah. I ran through it again on a brand new save, unlocked the batslut outfit and other costumes, and still no nickname option.
I am wondering, did you have her strip off her batslut costume before doing anal three times and having the text saying you have unlocked nickname for Batgirl?

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Using Regedit increase your current "suSlot01_taliaEvent " value by 1 (should be 9, I think) ... that triggered the teleporter scene for me

I really like this game but the amount of rng in the game is just ruining it -_-
bless you! nothing else worked

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I like that there's new stuff but it feels pretty barebones, going back to Mercy actions and her strip scenes have so much detail, for Talia or any of the new scenes its one or two very stilted scenes and that's that, 2 months for 30 new renders.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's bugged out for some people because I had the exact same issue on the previous and current version, with nothing appearing after the second visit (100+ days, using original saves as well as resetting using the older 100% saves posted in this thread).

"Fixed" it by going into the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited, there should be an entry starting with suSlot01_taliaEvent with a value of... 3, I think (or Slot02/Slot03 depending on where your save is). Increment that value to 4, and Talia should immediately appear when you check back to the office. Couldn't see any progress in the following 50 or so days after that, so I had to increment it again for the slave orgy (5->6)
Thanks dude, it fixed it for me as well! You dont even have to close the game, just modify the registry, hit nex day and bumm it works.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
o.k. so I have several questions, I've decided to give this game a try again, despite its flaws. so what I am asking is:

1. when is the next new update?
2.is this game finally bug free or still it has more bugs than content?
3.is there a mod or a way into registry to fix Tala being busy with meditation and other girls "ignoring" you, to 0. that shit is really annoying.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
We have some kind of problem here....I replay the game and now couldn't make the Prison Break.....like i get the Heist Tech already but couldn't do the break

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
o.k. so I have several questions, I've decided to give this game a try again, despite its flaws. so what I am asking is:

1. when is the next new update?
2.is this game finally bug free or still it has more bugs than content?
3.is there a mod or a way into registry to fix Tala being busy with meditation and other girls "ignoring" you, to 0. that shit is really annoying.
1 Bi monthly. One just dropped, a patch may come out in a day or two fixing some of the worst bugs. Otherwise not until Jul 31-Aug 6.
2 It likely never will be bug-free, not until it's a finished project. That is unlikely to happen but if there -IS- a chance of it happening it could be by the time Locke Costa (Hi Locke, love ya even if you do come off as getting angry) transfers... transcribes? Re-releases? the new entire old game into the SU Rebuilt - No timeline for that but word is Locke has been swapping the game over quite quickly. Given the game has 4 / 13 heroines finished and SunsetRiders7 keeps coming up with new ideas and events the best guess for game completion would be early 2020 at the earliest (I personally hope it never ends but that's just me)
3 No. Tala and Roulette being busy and the girls ignoring you (or smothering you with crazy love or inane worship - see specific girl) is part of the innate randomness of the game and the only thing keeping it from being a straight storybook.

Feel free to ask anything else, I've a soft spot for guys who've commissioned cool fanart with their OCs on HF :)

kaplin3001

Mar 25, 2018
is anyone else haveing a bug with lady sheva in namba parbat and or in the vault? cuse in my valut lady sheva it says black canery.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Man i love the art, Does anyone know any game like this?
Akabur made "princess trainer" and "witch trainer". Someone started a game slightly like this about game of thrones but it's quite terrible.

You have "roguelike", a bit like this about a few x-men characters.

Something Unlimited is unique because of how ambitious it is. But it's a bit frustrating too because they are actually trying to push it forward but it's obvious that they have some kind of big organizational problem. They are trying to fix it but in my opinion the future of the game is uncertain at this point. It has a lot of potential and the developers have a lot of talent.

Even If I wasn't into this kind of games I would have a lot of interest in seeing how this ends.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes