ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I'm just glad that a game like this is around. I'm a patient guy, and I'll simply wait for the updates to roll out. I'm still hoping for Batwoman to be available, but I'll be happy with whatever.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If batwomen is added,she probably already a slut,i remember she work as a whore before,even without the mind control,she will gladly work as a whore

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019

No New Roadmap Til 2020
SR7 has been sticking to a rigid completion update roadmap for the last year and we think it’s time to give him a break. We will not be putting out a new roadmap until the beginning of 2020. Instead, SR7 is going to have free license to do whatever he wants for the rest of this year.
As most of you know, we release updates every two months – meaning the next and final update for 2019 would normally be slated for November 30th. However, in addition to giving SR7 free reign on content, we’re also completely getting rid of any deadline expectations for the rest of 2019 as well.
There will still be at least one final update to SU before the end of the year! In fact, there will be two patron-exclusive content releases before 2020. However, we will not be sharing release date timelines ahead of schedule. You’ll just have to check-in regularly and/or get involved in the Discord – cause Locke has a hard time keeping his mouth shut for more than five-freakin-minutes - if you want more information.
Why are we doing this?
  • #GiveSR7aBreak
Do you have any idea how creatively exhausting and depressing it is to do virtually the same content over and over again? Sure, he tries to spice things up with additional content and we’re well aware we created this completion update situation in the first place, but the man has done a full year of completion content – it’s time to unchain his perverted mind.
We honestly don’t’ know what he’s going to do – so please don’t ask – and right now he’s neck deep in the Supergirl update that’s coming out at the end of this month, but we’re determined to give the man a breather and get back full creative control. Ya’ll will be kept apprised and updated as we decide to do so.
  • Preparing Ya’ll for a Very Different GG
A lot is going to change when we finally transition – and we mean pretty much everything. There’s a good chance we’re going to completely revamp our release schedule going into 2020, possibly even going back to monthly updates.
The point is, Transition is going to upend everything and it’s currently slated to happen at the beginning of next year – likely between January and March. So we’re setting the stage now for ya’ll to be ready for a brand new GG come 2020.
We’re excited for the rest of this year and moving forward into Transition in 2020 and we hope you all are too.
Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games
P.S. Before ya’ll start speculating, this was planned prior to the survey. Survey results have had no bearing whatsoever in this decision.
Remember when this game first came out and had the first 2-3 updates be pretty big and ambitious, with the dev promising to finish the game in at most 2 years?

Now look at this shit. It won't even be done in another 2 years at this rate, and most of the initial plans will probably be abandoned on top of that. The Patreon model is to blame for this, since it doesn't reward devs for completed games, but rather for development time.

Last edited:

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
Remember when this game first came out and had the first 2-3 updates be pretty big and ambitious, with the dev promising to finish the game in at most 2 years?

Now look at this shit. It won't even be done in another 2 years at this rate, and most of the initial plans will probably be abandoned on top of that. The Patreon model is to blame for this, since it doesn't reward devs for completed games, but rather for development time.
I'm assuming you have proof of these claims? Not to mention they've said multiple times that the game wound up way over scope because of fan demand. In fact, the core game that was originally promised back then IS pretty much already done, because all he intended to do was the GS and Bordello and only a fraction of the characters that now exist. No "initial plans" were even abandoned.

The game has been elongated and twisted more by people bitching and demanding than the Patreon model. You think SR7 wouldn't want to move on by now? Have you ever worked in game development, or creative development of any kind? Sounds like you haven't and you're just ignorantly puppeting other people's complaints as your own. What are you gonna broadly complain about next? Unity? Maybe blame the Epic Game Store somehow? >.>

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I've gotten everyone out of prison, how do I get jinx and all the other stuff? captured all the heroes and got raven/superwoman so just curious if I can see whats left somewhere

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019

Havent really done anything with Jinx, Catwoman. Star Saph, Miss Martian.
also is killer frost not fuckable or anything? kinda sucks :(

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I'm assuming you have proof of these claims? Not to mention they've said multiple times that the game wound up way over scope because of fan demand. In fact, the core game that was originally promised back then IS pretty much already done, because all he intended to do was the GS and Bordello and only a fraction of the characters that now exist. No "initial plans" were even abandoned.

The game has been elongated and twisted more by people bitching and demanding than the Patreon model. You think SR7 wouldn't want to move on by now? Have you ever worked in game development, or creative development of any kind? Sounds like you haven't and you're just ignorantly puppeting other people's complaints as your own. What are you gonna broadly complain about next? Unity? Maybe blame the Epic Game Store somehow? >.>
Then can you please explain how there's plenty of game mechanics in the game that were never expanded on? Like the threat levels for heists and the layer, or talks about fighting the Justice League which have been in since the first update?

And no, I really doubt SR7 wants to move on because he makes over $10k a month by doing minimal work and yet he still has people like you defending him constantly. Why would he ever throw that away?

I actually played the dude's first ever update when it came out, and I remember them having tons of content on top of being released on a monthly schedule. Now he's releasing less content less frequently and for more money.

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
Then can you please explain how there's plenty of game mechanics in the game that were never expanded on? Like the threat levels for heists and the layer, or talks about fighting the Justice League which have been in since the first update?

And no, I really doubt SR7 wants to move on because he makes over $10k a month by doing minimal work and yet he still has people like you defending him constantly. Why would he ever throw that away?

I actually played the dude's first ever update when it came out, and I remember them having tons of content on top of being released on a monthly schedule. Now he's releasing less content less frequently and for more money.
I literally did explain the mechanics that were dropped in my last message, but clearly you're too busy feeling entitled to shit for free to read. >.>

"Minimal work"? I'd love to see you put out 20+ scenes of remotely the same quality in 2 months. You have literally 0 idea what you're talking about.

Fun fact, he doesn't make remotely "over $10k a month". Which anyone with half a brain and remedial understanding of running an independent business would know - but of course all you children and dead-end 9-5ers have 0 understanding of the reality involved in any of this, which is made abundantly clear every time you complain about the amount of money involved.

"Releasing less content less frequently" is factually incorrect to a laughable degree. You remember wrong.

This last two month cycle saw the addition of 30+ scenes, most of which were sex scenes.

You know what 1.7 - 1.9 had? Two months way back when he was on a monthly cycle? 10 scenes, 0 sex scenes.

ALL OF THESE CLAIMS ABOUT LESS CONTENT ARE FACTUALLY INCORRECT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!

All of you complainers are outright wrong and fall to the smallest amount of scrutiny. I've been lurking and watching this shit for years. It's not a phenomenon unique to SR7 and SU. Every game that sees a minute amount of success winds up with insanely jealous people who have 0 idea what it takes to make even the most mundane game.

I'm speaking out now cause I'm just sick of this overwhelming jealous hypocritical entitlement. You all literally wait for any little thing to go remotely go wrong to spout your utter nonsense and then when shit goes right you just sit there and pirate in silence.

You're jealous. That's literally it. It's sad and disgusting to see. If it's so damn easy, create a semi-successful game and Patreon campaign yourself. Put your time where your mouth is. As someone who also works in this field, spoiler alert: you're going to be in for a lot of rude awakenings.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
tbh I just want all the current characters to be fleshed out and have scenes before new stuff is added, sucks that a bunch of characters are missing cell content, exhibition/privateroom content and so on and seemigly random

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
tbh I just want all the current characters to be fleshed out and have scenes before new stuff is added, sucks that a bunch of characters are missing cell content, exhibition/privateroom content and so on and seemigly random
That's literally what they've spent the last year doing, after apologizing profusely for ignoring characters for a long time. That content doesn't just make itself though. It's going to take time.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet SR7 deeply regrets a lot of the decisions he made while making the game. He basically made every mistake in the book. Costumes, guaranteed content amounts for each character, hard regular deadline expectations, etc. Which isn't remotely a reason to rag on him cause damn near every single other NSFW dev does the same shit at first and finds themselves in the same trap, and SR7/SU was one of the first.

• Angry
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

I can't really understand you, ok so what you are saying is that SU added more content on the monthly updates?(Back then I voted for 1 month update)
Then bro you are just a liar, I mean did you even played this game back then????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vs
AND this game still exist because of the people that pay for this game lol.
I can understand people that are annoyed because of the bugs (I am one of them ) but you make some stupid points man.Also about fighting the Justice League you're aware that this will happen when the game is mostly finished.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
With Supergirl they will reach half of the heroines done mark.7 done,7 more.
Maybe good idea for next trio will be to finish 2 of the old ones and add a new one.That way they can work on something new.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
If batwomen is added,she probably already a slut,i remember she work as a whore before,even without the mind control,she will gladly work as a whore
I don't think Kathy Kane was a hooker in her backstory, that was given to Catwoman once.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes