Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Frank Miller depicted Selina as a hooker (Year One) or a Brothel Madam (The Dark Knight Return). The later is probably why Selina is in charge of the Bordello here.
I see,i post about catwomen before in this thread,about how disgusting it is Batman fall in love and married with a used good whore(catwomen) in one of the series,but im glad,Batwomen is not a slut,it will be enjoyable seeing Lex break her..not really sure about catwomen,she probably acting like a slut and cucking batman in 5 minute dialogue..lol

Borschik

Aug 7, 2019
Guys, help me please. I am trying to understand if I fucked up my save or not. I accidentally started Yacht event without inviting girls from cells. My save now starts from the Yacht and I can't go back to invite them. Can I reset it and invite them somehow?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Guys, help me please. I am trying to understand if I fucked up my save or not. I accidentally started Yacht event without inviting girls from cells. My save now starts from the Yacht and I can't go back to invite them. Can I reset it and invite them somehow?
Just run through the event, you SHOULD be able to reset it. Though I think it autodefaults to whomever your current assistant is

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I can't really understand you, ok so what you are saying is that SU added more content on the monthly updates?(Back then I voted for 1 month update)
Then bro you are just a liar, I mean did you even played this game back then????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vs
AND this game still exist because of the people that pay for this game lol.
I can understand people that are annoyed because of the bugs (I am one of them ) but you make some stupid points man.Also about fighting the Justice League you're aware that this will happen when the game is mostly finished.
Those changelog names are incorrect and I don't know where you're getting that from. And I know the game is still going on because of the people that pay for it, unfortunately the people that pay for it demand little in return so SR can just live on doing 3 hours of work per week.

I literally did explain the mechanics that were dropped in my last message, but clearly you're too busy feeling entitled to shit for free to read. >.>

"Minimal work"? I'd love to see you put out 20+ scenes of remotely the same quality in 2 months. You have literally 0 idea what you're talking about.

Fun fact, he doesn't make remotely "over $10k a month". Which anyone with half a brain and remedial understanding of running an independent business would know - but of course all you children and dead-end 9-5ers have 0 understanding of the reality involved in any of this, which is made abundantly clear every time you complain about the amount of money involved.

"Releasing less content less frequently" is factually incorrect to a laughable degree. You remember wrong.

This last two month cycle saw the addition of 30+ scenes, most of which were sex scenes.

You know what 1.7 - 1.9 had? Two months way back when he was on a monthly cycle? 10 scenes, 0 sex scenes.

ALL OF THESE CLAIMS ABOUT LESS CONTENT ARE FACTUALLY INCORRECT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!

All of you complainers are outright wrong and fall to the smallest amount of scrutiny. I've been lurking and watching this shit for years. It's not a phenomenon unique to SR7 and SU. Every game that sees a minute amount of success winds up with insanely jealous people who have 0 idea what it takes to make even the most mundane game.

I'm speaking out now cause I'm just sick of this overwhelming jealous hypocritical entitlement. You all literally wait for any little thing to go remotely go wrong to spout your utter nonsense and then when shit goes right you just sit there and pirate in silence.

You're jealous. That's literally it. It's sad and disgusting to see. If it's so damn easy, create a semi-successful game and Patreon campaign yourself. Put your time where your mouth is. As someone who also works in this field, spoiler alert: you're going to be in for a lot of rude awakenings.
I'm not even gonna bother taking your comment apart cause you're such a spastic. Is SR7 your pimp daddy or something? Why are you so emotional?
I would like you to explain to me how he's not making over $10k a month, though.

Reactions: Cyberious

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
Those changelog names are incorrect and I don't know where you're getting that from. And I know the game is still going on because of the people that pay for it, unfortunately the people that pay for it demand little in return so SR can just live on doing 3 hours of work per week.

I'm not even gonna bother taking your comment apart cause you're such a spastic. Is SR7 your pimp daddy or something? Why are you so emotional?
I would like you to explain to me how he's not making over $10k a month, though.
Oh, I see you're going with the "deny obvious facts" approach for Mendoza and "personal attacks deflection" for me. Classy. >.>

"3 hours of work per week"?! LMAO! Just when I thought you couldn't signal your ignorance any harder!

Clearly facts mean nothing to you so I don't see a reason to continue this. Anyone with half a brain can see that you and all the willfully ignorant jealous morons like you are just sad wastes of energy. Thankfully your ridiculousness holds no weight.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You will go with your current henchwoman.Just finish the event,having as much fun you want,and then you can reset the event.
Don't forget to change the henchwoman before reset.

Mar 13, 2019
You will go with your current henchwoman.Just finish the event,having as much fun you want,and then you can reset the event.
Don't forget to change the henchwoman before reset.
IIRC, if you reset, you are given the option to select the henchwoman for the even.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Dude I'm so freaking confused. How do I get more heroines to capture? Why can't I do anything with Batgirl (her device is fully upgraded and she's living in a cell)... I can't access a couple of buildings... only have access to the hideout, the strip club and my own domain. Am I doing something wrong?

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so, Im using cheats but just for money so I dont have to grind. I cant access Mercy Graves Handjob scene though. Any tips for what I need to do? Im using the latest version

When he goes to the "scene" its just a black screen and I cant progress.
Hey, just reporting this for visability. Any help? I need more Mercy. So far I'm just getting the Graves

Last edited:

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Dude I'm so freaking confused. How do I get more heroines to capture? Why can't I do anything with Batgirl (her device is fully upgraded and she's living in a cell)... I can't access a couple of buildings... only have access to the hideout, the strip club and my own domain. Am I doing something wrong?
......:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I think i know why you can't do almost nothing and the answer is pretty simple.
You downloaded SU Rebuilt Demo
Download this and you should be able to play all the content ;)
v2.2.333

Reactions: KaiserST

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I wish you could really break the girls. Like, break as in, having them become your willing slaves while they are awake and not just under mind control when they're asleep.

Reactions: Cyberious

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Oh, I see you're going with the "deny obvious facts" approach for Mendoza and "personal attacks deflection" for me. Classy. >.>

"3 hours of work per week"?! LMAO! Just when I thought you couldn't signal your ignorance any harder!

Clearly facts mean nothing to you so I don't see a reason to continue this. Anyone with half a brain can see that you and all the willfully ignorant jealous morons like you are just sad wastes of energy. Thankfully your ridiculousness holds no weight.
No, I'm just not in the mood to take apart your emotional ranting. So you refuse to explain how he's making less than $10k a month then? By the way, that was just 1 of your many lies in that long rant, which is why it was so tiresome responding to it.

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
No, I'm just not in the mood to take apart your emotional ranting. So you refuse to explain how he's making less than $10k a month then? By the way, that was just 1 of your many lies in that long rant, which is why it was so tiresome responding to it.
You mean my post that actually provided hard evidence to disprove your wildly ignorant and off base assumptions? Which xMendoza also refuted with facts that you completely ignore.

How about you explain to me how SR7 makes 30+ scenes and implements them in a game while working "3 hours a week" as you claim? How about you back up literally any of the ignorance you spout with any sort of evidence at all? Oh right, cause you can't. All of your claims are entirely baseless opinions born of ignorance from someone who's never made anything or run a single business in their life.

I shouldn't have to explain basic 101 shit about taxes, fees, the cost of running an independent business and the simple fact that there's 3 people who work at GG on top of all of that. Even children could understand that SR7 isn't remotely making $10k/month. In fact, the three of them collectively still aren't making $10k/month.

There, does that help ease your moronic jealousy a tad? He's not making that much more money than you are at your nearly minimum wage dead end 9 - 5. You're still a talentless moron who does nothing but spout a bunch of nonsense that falls at the first hurdle of inspection though.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
OK, lets interrupt this bickering with a different topic:

I am just lurking on this forum. I am not a patron on patreon, I do not watch the "look at me drawing" streams and I do not use the discord. Therefore I may not have all the availible and up-to-date info about stuff. So bear with me.

No New Roadmap Til 2020
SR7 has been sticking to a rigid completion update roadmap for the last year and we think it’s time to give him a break. We will not be putting out a new roadmap until the beginning of 2020. Instead, SR7 is going to have free license to do whatever he wants for the rest of this year.
As most of you know, we release updates every two months – meaning the next and final update for 2019 would normally be slated for November 30th. However, in addition to giving SR7 free reign on content, we’re also completely getting rid of any deadline expectations for the rest of 2019 as well.
There will still be at least one final update to SU before the end of the year! In fact, there will be two patron-exclusive content releases before 2020. However, we will not be sharing release date timelines ahead of schedule.
As I understand it, we are guaranteed two more updates until the end of 2019 tough. The first one is the Supergirl update in the end of september. The second update is a yet unspecified content that would be released at an as of yet unknown date.

Recently I rewatched this video and the various counters in the "Fun Time Stats" cought my eye. The busy/lazy people might refer to the attached screenshot. Might it be a subtle way of foreshadowing future content? Except of the orgy in Nanda Parbat, there are no threesomes in the game yet. There are only two girl-on-girl scenes (Artemis+Chesire, Starfire+Blackfire) and the stuff with Killer Frost.

I predict that the update 2.2.5 after Supergirl will include some threesomes or lesbian content. What do you think? Discuss.

Reactions: Hakinachi
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes