Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
The cells are used in order. Heroines can be shuffled around by reseting and upgradeing devices, but villains stay in the first cell they get. So if you start a new game, you can do a bit of planning.

You can wait until you have Audrey, Galatea and Chesire. Then you can put 3 heroines in cells "as a placeholder" to fill the first collumn. Then you can put in cells whoever you want to fill the rest. Lastly you reset the devices of the 3 placeholder girls to free the space for Blackfire, Superwoman and Killer Frost. It is tedious and costly, but at least you can cheat to get the money.
Yea a bit of planning is what I have been doing it's just taking a while to get back to current update lol. I think all I need now is SuperWoman. Other Villains are in first few cells. It'd be a lot easier if rearranging was a thing for cells XD

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
So, does old saves work with the new updates?
I've got one from the end of 2.1.999 and I don't really feel like replaying all of that to continue with the game.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
I don't know.
Maybe they finaly will reveal the purpose for the second unlock on the devices.
Or second special at glamour slam.
Or some christmas presents we can buy from Tala's shop.
it will probably a true slave collar or something to mark the girls as slave. i like username gregory rasputin idea of disable the pleasure device however i have a different idea instead of making the playing field even, we maybe we will get an event of the girls succumbing to pleasures and want to serve us willfully as slave.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it will probably a true slave collar or something to mark the girls as slave. i like username gregory rasputin idea of disable the pleasure device however i have a different idea instead of making the playing field even, we maybe we will get an event of the girls succumbing to pleasures and want to serve us willfully as slave.
Imagine if that option just release them and they continue to act like in private room:)
Damn Vixen just made the private room for all characters a black screen.I smell another restart of the game:(
Damn I am lucky that I have completed the private room before that with Batgirl and watching her scene in the vault actualy let me to finaly continue with Miss Martian:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1569344

hey can i as a question
when will be the supergirl ubdate?

-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019
Let see this ? question
1. If you think about us and the henchwomen we only can take villain women with us.
2.There is not even one time we switch Wonder woman to Super Woman.
3. Super woman is not from this universe,Wonder woman is from our universe
4.Super woman is not Wonder woman.
5.Super woman is Mary batson. Wonder woman is Diana Prince or her real name is Diana of Themyscira
Nope she is wonder woman counterpart! People just don't know this is movie version not comics,etc.
Also dc never mentioned about it anywhere.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
First time downloading the asset pack where do I put it? just in the main folder or in a specific spot? if anyone can tell me please and thank you very much

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
First time downloading the asset pack where do I put it? just in the main folder or in a specific spot? if anyone can tell me please and thank you very much
just copy the mega link and post it down below by hitting the post reply. Thats all there's really no need to turn the pictures into a mega like sense it already is one. And if you were talking about downloading it from their patreon you could save it to your desktop

Last edited:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know what is still planned, except that Supergirl update is still planned in version 2.2.4?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes