Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I never got a lasso scene with WW and Audrey, but I did get a leash scene with WW and Audrey (it's not really a scene but more an interaction between the two)

There's only I think a lasso scene with WW and Superwoman, not Audrey
Is that after you clone her?
Also can you get all the scenes even if you keep the real Audrey?

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The new asset pack isn't really anything special. You're not missing much. It's literally like 5 pictures of Raven and Starfire just standing around.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how many have voted for finishing first the oldest characters?
Huntress and Black Canary have only a bordello and exhibition scene for the last 3-4 years.
Maybe if the rebuild is ready before they start working on the first update for next year,we will finaly see some progress with them.Otherwise my bet is either new character or Stargirl.The only one with cell content,if they still want to keep WW/SW and SF/BF for the time when rebuild is done.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Been playing through it and love it. Love to see more Lois lane stuff, maybe, in the end, she ends up becoming Lex's Trophy girlfriend/wife

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone know if it's possible to add more villains to the cheat menu? Like those you get from the Prison and Yacht? Kind of annoying that you can go days without them appearing for hire

Reactions: Nixi~
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes