armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the dev make him dumb and cuck..maybe thats his one own weakness that he never realize..and where is Batman anyway?im thirst for him and dissapointed he never broke in Lex corp..he should be there..:(
If Batman was there,now then Lex may become a cuck not before that.
BTW why all are asking for Batman.This is not Gotham.
Because Lex have Lois it will make more sense to ask for Superman.

Reactions: TNTed

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If Batman was there,now then Lex may become a cuck not before that.
BTW why all are asking for Batman.This is not Gotham.
Because Lex have Lois it will make more sense to ask for Superman.
Because he is the only guy that can match Luthor intelligence,and he is the greatest detective in the world..and you forgot he lead justice league,it's dumb he never notice Lex plan..he should notice the girl because he work at night..it can be accepted if he broke in Lex corp atleast once

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
:D
And here i hope some dev outhere making batman harem version of story..hope someone can make it in the future

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because he is the only guy that can match Luthor intelligence,and he is the greatest detective in the world..and you forgot he lead justice league,it's dumb he never notice Lex plan..he should notice the girl because he work at night..it can be accepted if he broke in Lex corp atleast once
You just point that Lex is dumb.And you are still expecting that Batman won't be the same?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
For how much they say they put into bugtesting (and seeing how little said testing does for releases), isn't it an issue that the art for the update isn't done when its a week out from release and the teasers start being posted?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Carrying Kara Across the Finish-line
We’re a week out from the Supergirl update and everything is going according to plan so far. (Fingers crossed!)
Do we really need to say more to hype this update up? Probably not, but we got a couple surprises in store for this lead-up week that we’re sure you all won’t want to miss. ; )
SR7 kicked this lead-up week off with a 2hr+ long Supergirl stream and a lot of great toquestions were asked. If you missed day’s stream, you can catch up with the vod on Pictaro here:
Patreon Content Reminder
There was some confusion in our last roadmap-centric post that we want to clear up. There will be TWO more Patreon-only releases before 2020, not counting the upcoming Supergirl update! Be sure to stay regularly tuned to our Patreon post feed for more information or surprise content drops as we decide to dole them out.
We hope everyone’s as excited for this months’ update and the end of this year as we are.
Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still wish the gallery was 'the scene' rather than just images :( The text is just as important as the image in games like this.
I like corruption, and would quite like to rewatch the 'first' time instead of the 'used to it' version sometimes.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I still wish the gallery was 'the scene' rather than just images :( The text is just as important as the image in games like this.
I like corruption, and would quite like to rewatch the 'first' time instead of the 'used to it' version sometimes.
Yeah text really adds up to the image

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I agree, I accidentally skipped the dialog of one of the scenes and...yeah...

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
well... he certainly didn't realize about the massive court of owls operating and manipulating his own city, so i wouldn't be that confident about him discovering luthor's plan easily
his "greatest detective in the world" title might be a little exaggeration

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza and Genji

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Galatea will for sure be in it. I wouldn't hold my breath for Mercy, though. Lois Lane I can see being in it too though. But after all this time, I don't know if SR7 will ever finish her.

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes