sperg

Aug 6, 2017
yeah im leaning towards maxima unless it's a modified silhouette of Big Barda, but hey both women were members of the justice league so either one being in is crossing at least one off the the list

Reactions: Cyberious

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
yeah im leaning towards maxima unless it's a modified silhouette of Big Barda, but hey both women were members of the justice league so either one being in is crossing at least one off the the list
I just think Maxima makes sense if only because she was in Superman Tas and this is a Supergirl update

Although they never interacted on the show

Maybe Maxima is sent to distract Superman about Kara or Galatea being with lex

And I do know the devices are made to make the characters act normally during the day but maybe Superman notices Kara is missing at night

Jan 30, 2019
Who vote for Galatea as a prostitute,and will get gangbang everyday...rise your hand:geek:
No. GB is overplayed and an overused genre(it's as stale as an opened bag of chips and those cringy romantic movies) unlike its reverse counterpart, Harem. Harem is underutilized, underrated, and underappreciated as far as fiction goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I don't know if it could be made to fit this game in any way but today I had a great idea involving Harley Quinn. Before she fell in love with the Joker and went crazy Dr. Harleen Quinzel was psychiatrist. I think it would be an interesting twist if Lex could somehow use this fact and have Harley help him out in breaking the heroines. Set up an office somewhere in Lex Corp and have Dr. Quinzel conduct psychiatric evaluations of the girls that involve asking them humiliating questions and saying things like their desire to fight crime stems from deep seated daddy issues or a hidden desire to be dominated. Even better for Batgirl or any others who might know she's Harley Quinn but because of the device have to go through it anyways.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't know if it could be made to fit this game in any way but today I had a great idea involving Harley Quinn. Before she fell in love with the Joker and went crazy Dr. Harleen Quinzel was psychiatrist. I think it would be an interesting twist if Lex could somehow use this fact and have Harley help him out in breaking the heroines. Set up an office somewhere in Lex Corp and have Dr. Quinzel conduct psychiatric evaluations of the girls that involve asking them humiliating questions and saying things like their desire to fight crime stems from deep seated daddy issues or a hidden desire to be dominated. Even better for Batgirl or any others who might know she's Harley Quinn but because of the device have to go through it anyways.
You forgot one thing,Harley is not clever in the first place,she sleep with her professors to be a psychiatrist

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I 100% sympathize with the fact that the non-Patreon crowd can be rabid and difficult, but the GSG "spokespeople" are endlessly unprofessional and patronizing. As someone in the industry, these people are amateur hour when it comes to marketing and engagement. You can do so much better SR7. Hope you aren't paying these people much.
Sorry you feel this way, we pride ourselves in having an absolutly positive community (over 9.5k active members on discord) and where we feel we can play some tongue and cheek with our fans. Please feel free to DM me on discord (Smokeshank#1705) and maybe we can clear up some of the issues you may have.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
thanks to the developers,the art,lines,systems are all great

shade0180 if you see this,thank you very much,
I can't get the CAPTCHA in the conversation,so I can't send msg from that way

Last edited:

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Where or how do you get to the new jinx and rose content? im kinda lost lol
You have to hire them and post them in the living quarters(they are in the legion hideout) after the yacht event (you are supposed to fuck both of them so you can hire them later). Satisfied with my answer?

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
If you read the changelog it notes "Cell <insert scene> added" and this is not the case for Jinx and Rose. Unlike Vixen who has cell prefixing her scene labels. I wish at this point we would just put the villain sluts in the cells or make a cells variant for the legion HQ so everything is in a convenient location for on demand scenes. The current system is actual garbage.

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
No. GB is overplayed and an overused genre(it's as stale as an opened bag of chips and those cringy romantic movies) unlike its reverse counterpart, Harem. Harem is underutilized, underrated, and underappreciated as far as fiction goes.
Look, "My deviation is good, your deviation is bad" guy! Watch out, he can kick and bite!

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
So my best bet is we get the Supergirl Update in 3 days but if we judge the dates of the last updates we have may wait to the 6th of October ...

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
So my best bet is we get the Supergirl Update in 3 days but if we judge the dates of the last updates we have may wait to the 6th of October ...
You mean by using the roadmap they literally posted 6 months ago that state "September 30th - October 6th"? Great deduction, Sherlock.

Reactions: thegrimm

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

Maximum Effort
While we normally try to keep things fair and do silhouettes of girls that are already in-game, this time we’re cheating a bit and giving you the silhouette of a brand-new character who’ll be appearing alongside Supergirl in the next update.
As we’ve mentioned before, working on these completion updates can be rather tedious and creatively mind-numbing for SR7 – and Supergirl’s villainous counterpart is rather similar to her on top of it all. So, SR7 decided to add a little bit of unexpected spice to the mix.
Good luck guessing who it is! ; )
(No, we will not let you know if you’re right or not. You’re just going to have to play to find out.)
For the MoFos Who Can’t Read (Yes, we’re aware of the irony.)
“We’re a week out from the Supergirl update”, when stated on a post that went on out Sept 23, would mean release is slated for Sept 30th! You know, at the end of the month, like it has been for nearly FOUR FREAKIN YEARS! (Wonder if we could hire Foamy to rant to these people who can’t do 23 + 7 or simply read bolded roadmap timelines…)
Our demographic plays VNs. You’d think they could be bothered to read but nooooooo...
While we’re reminding people of shit we’ve said multiple times, here’s another reminder that there will be two more patron-only releases before 2020.
Anyway, thanks for reading (those of you who do),
Gunsmoke Games

Nice
Remember, insulting your audience is a good way to get them to pay money and not just pirate shit

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes